The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Loganville, GA
There are 56 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Loganville
- Mulberry Renovations, LLCThe Guys at Mulberry renovations exceeded my expectations with the siding on my house. They used high quality hardie plank and finished the job in a timely manner and for a great price. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to get their old siding replaced.
- Cutting Edge PaintingAmazing. The crew came in quickly and knocked it out. I even asked them to change something up at the last minute and it was done with no hesitation. If you want a company that’s going to make something stressful go easily, look no further!
- Encompass Contracting LLCEncompass did a fabulous job on our house!! I'm so thankful that we selected them as our contractor and will definitely ask them to come back for other projects as we are able to tackle them. Jamie's quote was competitive and included everything needed for the project. There were no last minute additions or changes on his end. We kept adding small things to the project, and Jamie was quick with quotes for those changes and never had any issues with our questions or additions. Jose and Nabor were on the job every day doing demo work and the installation :) They do quality work and definitely know what they are doing. My husband works nights so is sleeping during the day which is not ideal with a house under construction! But the guys were wonderful with making sure we knew which areas of the house they would work on next so my husband could sleep in different rooms to avoid most of the noise. The Encompass team is wonderful to work with, and we enjoyed getting to know each of them during the job. We feel like we added three family members and definitely look forward to our next project with Encompass Contracting!
- Riverside PaintingThe finished job looks great, but not before a few issues with the workers "wanting" to do the right thing until their management got involved. They claimed that after replacing the trim around the windows, it wasn't possible to square up the pieces because the original trim is made of wood and the replaced trim is a PVC material. They were also reluctant to paint the left and right sides of my garage door ( approx. 2 inches in width) because the sides are covered by the rubber weather stripping when the door is in the closed position. Several areas were missed on the bottom side of the wood siding, but were corrected when asked. After the job was finished and paid in full, I noticed that the trim around my fireplace was not painted. I strongly suggest that if you use this contractor, or any other one for that matter, to pay attention to the job while it is in progress. Come up with a checklist of things that need to be addressed and touched-up. Have the list handy so that when the workers tell you that they are done, and they will be anxious to be done with the job, present them with the list. It'll save you a lot of grief in the end. I just wish that I would have caught the fireplace trim before it was too late. In closing, I have to say that my experience with the management was excellent. They made sure that their workers corrected the aforementioned issues
- John Tidwell & Sons IncMy husband and I are thrilled with our new deck! We love having the shade created with the addition of a tin roof, along with lighting and ceiling fan. Sam worked with and advised us on changes we wanted to add a grill area and move the steps. They also repaired exterior & interior door frames, installed storm doors & added a bit of siding to close in where the tin roof was added. The guys that worked for us were extremely nice, polite, & professional. While their prices may be a bit higher, the quality of the work is superb and the finished product is beautiful! We are glad we chose them and would not hesitate to do so again
- Encompass Contracting LLCExcellent! We first hired Jamie to do a new shower in our master bath. His work was so good that we then hired him to remodel the upstairs and replace all carpet with hardwood flooring. This involved some complicated problem solving for difficult transitions, which he did a great job of. It looks beautiful! Then he did an exterior job, to replace damaged siding. Jamie is smart and detail-oriented, so he makes sure every bit of the job is perfect. Would hire him again for any size projects
- Paramount Contracting, LLCExcellent service, very professional. Worked well with us and very caring. I am very sick and they even called to check on me after the roof was done. I would highly recommend them!
- Housworth Roofing & Construction IncBeing a project manager myself, I contacted 6 of the best Angie's list contractors that performed all of the following work in my area to perform scope analysis and bids for comparison and ultimate selection: exterior paint, interior paint & drywall, siding and exterior trim repair, roof replacement, exterior deck design and build. Housworth's was not only the first to respond with complete estimates presented in a clear and uniform fashion, but they were one of the most competitive on price. During the initial walkthrough and subsequently in all interactions, Richard was very nice and took his time explaining to me where there were issues with our roof and siding and even pointed out why our trim continued to rot even after having been recently replaced and repainted in several areas just a few years before by another contractor. Richard's suggestions for correction modfied the scope and cost of the project and in response I updated all bidders including previous bidders who had failed to point out these areas of issue and had failed to include these corrections in thier bids. In short, Richard prevented me from making another mistake in my repairs and thus saved me $$ in the long run even though it meant he might not be the lowest bidder and might lose the contract. This showed me that Housworth had integrity and believed in high quality. RIchard also worked with me on the cost and though Housworth was not the cheapest, I felt strongly that choosing them would save me $$ in the long run and that no matter what I could trust them with what would turn out to be a very large and costly project in financial terms for our family. While onsite, the Housworth team worked long hours, keeping the project on schedule even though we had multiple days of rain that impacted their productivity. They even had painters come in over one weekend and work on a Sat and Sun to keep us on schedule, since all work had to be completed prior to us leaving to go out of town for Thanksgiving holidays. Housworth assigned an onsite project lead (Louis) who coordinated all efforts with the painters and roofers to ensure things went smoothly. Louis called me daily to let me know the status on the project, what the next steps were and always contacted me when there were questions, concerns or otherwise. While replacing the roof the installers noticed that the previous roof installer had failed to install baffling underneath the decking, preventing proper ventilation, increasing greatly the heat buildup and no doubt a major contributor to why my existing 30-yr architectural roof was needing replacement only after 15 yrs. With minimal labor cost and providing the baffling at cost, Housworth made the adjustment to ensure that the thousands of dollars investment I was making in a new roof would last and stand the test of time. This was greatly appreciated. The paint work was a real challenge as I'd perviously mentioned how large the house is and how much trim work there is. Housworth ALWAYS primers everything they paint to ensure that paint will last as long as possible. Also, we chose to use Sherwin Williams Duration paint for its quality and lasting reputation, however, it is well known throughout the industry that this paint is not well liked by painter due to its difficulty in application. It goes on very think and is hard to apply, but once it is on it lasts and lasts. Housworth, understanding that I was spending a lot of $$ and would not be able to do so again for many many years to come, did not penalize me and increase the bid cost when I chose this paint. I give Housworth top praise and recommendation to anyone who has to take their hard earned $$ and invest it into their home for repairs and improvements
- Perfection Roofing & SidingHere perfection is effortless. As for my review and experience: You cannot stand to appreciate the quality that Russ and his crew are until you have been throttled into a waste stream mess by other contractors. Yes contractors plural. When I embarked on this journey of a whole house reside in May, I thought it would be a simple scope project. We had a massive amount of hurricane damage that I was finally in a position to tackle. I called Russ initially and then the roofer I had hijacked my project. After an obscene amount of waiting, lying and mistakes, I called Russ desperate to find help. Because he is a true professional, he helped navigate my options and it ultimately led e to understanding my rights and my firing of that company. I could not believe the sheer amount of knowledge Russ had! I prefer Nichiha products and rang them up to get a preferred list of installers for my job scope. Russ came up as number one even having done installations for Nichiha employees!! We had a design meeting, he laid out the project scope, cost break down, and my options. I signed with him immediately. After waiting MONTHS for the project to commence with the now fired contractors, Russ had materials on site less than a week later. Some how me he arranged a dumpster delivery on a holiday! Even that gentleman told me I had the best crew in the industry! Work started and the crew texted me progress pictures every day. My work schedule is tough so I wouldn’t see the site until they were off it. I could call and text both Russ and the job crew superintendent at any hour and they would respond! The tear off was clean concise and day one meant the wrap was on the house. Day two all non street facing sides were complete Day three my house was transformed. All windows newly trimmed, pediments on the windows, my door now feels like a grand entrance. The work is flawless. I even went looking for flaws. Today is sealing/caulking and round one of paint. I will update with pictures before during and after! Thank you Russ for being my siding super hero. Your crew is amazing and your work speaks volumes to your efforts
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCWe added a plant room to our house. Adam helped us turn our vague ideas into a workable project. He suggested many changes that improved it. Everyone was friendly, and the work was done on time and on budget.
Siding Contractors in Loganville
- Business Description:Offering the best in both exterior and interior residential remodeling and repairs, our trained team brings together form, function, and budget to deliver your home renovation dreams. Proud to be a small company, we are able to give you all the benefits that come with it – our prices are reasonable and we only deliver you quality, personalized service. Licensed and insured business. We offer free estimates. All major credit cards acceptedRecent Review:Jamie and his excellent crew have just completed their third upgrade project for us. First a bathroom remodel, then replacing our floors with hardwood, and most recently improving our exterior by replacing the trim and back door and building a great custom pergola. After seeing his work, our neighbor has hired Jamie too! Jamie is a thinker and a perfectionist, and his work has always been top quality. Plus he's a pleasure to work with. The full dealChristine B.
- Business Description:Mulberry Renovations specializes in exterior painting, Siding, trim replacement, Fencing, and decks. We would love a opportunity to look at your upcoming project!Recent Review:It went really good. They did a great job.Carol M.
- Business Description:We are a highly reputable, family run business. Please call me any time at 770-271-8338, which is my direct line.We specialize in providing TOP OF THE LINE services for each trade (roofing, siding, and windows) since 1959! My father Robert Morton started this company after serving in WWII. He was old-fashioned and believed in great workmanship at a fair price. He also believed in providing personal service and was at every job site to supervise and answer any and all questions that customers ..Recent Review:Russ and the guys were very good. I appreciated Russ taking me to a couple of previous jobs during the quotation process so I can see his work personally. Having no experience purchasing all new siding and painting of a house I received three quotes. He saved us a small fortune compared to the other two companies. I was worried his price point would equate to low quality work or a hassle to deal with. You get what you pay for. That was not the case. The guys couldn’t be nicer or more accommodating. They were very efficient and helpful. I am very happy with the outcome and would recommend Russ and the guys to anyone. As a matter of fact, I already didJorge G.
- Business Description:Skyline Contracting, LLC provides solutions for today's consumer looking for positive results. We are well versed employees in our areas of expertise with several years of experience in the construction industry. To adapt to the fast paced life/work style of our client's, Skyline Contracting, LLC offers on-line billing and payments which help expedite our ability to service your needs. We commit ourselves to providing first class customer service to each and every customer and offer reference..Recent Review:They did a great work. They were always efficient and they always did what they said they're gonna do.John H.
- Business Description:MWR, LLC is here for all your home projects and sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in Decks & Porches and offer many other services including but not limited to new siding and roofing installation and repairs. When it comes to home renovations, we are ready to remodel your kitchen, baths, basements and even sunroom/patio enclosures! We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a va..Recent Review:The men of MWR did a fantastic job on my master bath remodel. I had started the job myself 2 years ago but lost the physical ability to complete it after just doing the demo of the old shower. tub, and tile floor. MWR was actually willing to come in and complete the job for my wife and I. Many contractors will not do that for you. I wanted a high end steam shower kit installed and they did that as will as a new vanity with marble top. They removed and sided over an existing window and added a new window where we wanted one. They also added seamless vinyl flooring that my wife and I prefer over tile or wood. My wife and I are very satisfied with their work. So much so they are rebuilding our back deck and re-siding our homeDon B.
- Business Description:We specialize in Metal and Shingle Roofing, and also offer installation of all types of roofing, siding, and many other Home Improvements. We do not cut corners. Many of our competitors are less expensive but we make sure that you are 100% happy! We have been in the industry since 1993. We are privately owned, fully licensed and insured. Give us a call at 678-850-0431Recent Review:Very professional. Explained things in terms I could understand. Went above and beyond. Fast response.Jeffrey R.
- Business Description:Hello! We are Superb Roofing where service is our motto and your satisfaction is our guarantee! We are roofing experts with over 20 years of experience in roofing. We use the finest materials and have the most qualified professionals to repair your roof or complete a full roof installation. Call Today at 770-292-0214 for a free estimate or free roof inspectionRecent Review:I highly recommend Superb Rooking. Curtis came to my home the day I called (I fired my other roofer because I felt I was being scammed). Curtis came & met with my insurance agent within hours of me calling his company the same day. Very professional and made me feel I could trust him. From the beginning of the process to the end I knew I was in great hands. Curtis’ team was on time and professional, they covered my bushes and even moved my patio furniture. When they were finished they made sure to clean up everything and even searched for nails in the grass. I was able to pick out the style roofing I wanted and it was delivered within a couple of days. The price was fair and I was not overcharged. Once again I highly recommend Superb roofing, you will not be disappointed. A+++ customer serviceToria J.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of industry experience and over 9000 roofs installed and our focus on the customer, we are the right choice for your roofing needs. We work with all major insurance companies, offer free estimates, and have deductible assistance. We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and our roofs are guaranteed for 50 yearsRecent Review:Perfect. Honest contractor quality workmanship, the best. Worked in the construction trade many years ago. This trade is overrun with terrible companies. Performance Plus Roofing in Snellville Georgia was outstanding on every level. Anyone who chooses another company in the Atlanta area for roof replacement will be kicking themselves the rest of their lives. I had my contractor friends inspect the work and they were impressed. And these people that are my friends are perfectionist. I will talk to anyone and give them my honest opinion. Great Job. PPEdward B.
- Business Description:Team Roofing and Construction, LLC, "Experts From The Attic Up" is a very reputable construction company who specialize in roof replacements. We have over 30 years' experience in the roofing industry. We focus on all types of roofing needs and will provide professional services. We are also able to do emergency services. Contact Team Roofing and Construction, LLC todayRecent Review:I used Team Roofing for the installation of 6-inch gutters and downspouts. The result was that the company exceeded my expectations. This is one of the most responsive customer-focused companies that I have ever done business with. From the initial contact with the sales representative to the operations organization to the installation team, they were professional, responsive to every inquiry. They even responded after business hours and weekends. They were the only company that would make two trips (at no extra trip costs) to remove the gutters and then allow the trim to be painted and fascia repaired and then returned to complete the installation. We are equally impressed with the installation workmanship. From the initial contact through the installation, I could not have asked for a better experience. Each person we dealt with during the process was professional and an asset to Team Roofing. Team Roofing offers great value for money with outstanding resultsAnthony G.
- Business Description:Bulldog Roofing Repair has long and rich tradition of generational builders spanning over 200 years in Georgia with three historically registered sites and buildings still standing over 100 years later! We provide a very accurate diagnosis of your roof's condition from expert craftspeople. In some cases minor repairs are all that is needed, saving thousands of dollars towards an unwarranted replacement. 80% of roof replacements are covered under homeowners insurance with little or zero out o..Recent Review:Keegan was very professional and the work was done on time and completed both repairs in one day! Would definitely recommend Bulldog to our friends! GREAT JOB!Edward W.
Deals in Loganville for Siding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Find siding contractors in
- Stone Mountain
- Social Circle
- Pine Lake
- Good Hope
siding contractors in Loganville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & R CONSTRUCTION130 Linda Ln
- A n D Remodeling146 GA-138 unit 195
- A to Z Handyman LLC712 Luanne Way
- AAA Deep South Roofers5194 Eagles Nest Ct
- ABs Construction
- Accomplishing Interiors543 Forest Lake Rd
- ACME HOME IMPROVEMENT4239 Logan Dr
- Adair Construction2910 Broadnax Mill Rd
- ADCOCK PAINTING INC146 MLK JR BLVD STE 324
- Advance Southern10168 Azalea Dr
- Affordable Home Concepts LLC1920 Wire Bridge Road 1920 Wirebridge Rd
- All Star Restoration741 Harry McCarty Rd Ste 201
- All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter1911 Grayson Highway 8-348
- Allen Construction3174 Watson Meadow Lane
- Alpha Construction Group1608 Cordillo Ct
- Alpha Omega Construction Group, Inc.2170 Brandon Trl
- Alpha Pro Painters3047 Old US 78
- Amber Roofing 1230 Hampton Hill Ct
- American Premier Remodeling Corp8326 Deer Trl
- American Renovation Pro LLC1101 Julian Drive
- American Roof Specialists, LLC1994 New Hope Church Rd
- ANSLEY HOME IMPRVMT & SURPLUS1215 S BROAD ST
- ARK Enterprises150 Pearl Industrial Ave
- Arrow Exterminators Tucker - 1094172695 Leeshire Rd
- Athens Doors and More2198 Lexington Rd
- Athens Home Solutions475 Faust Farm Rd
- Athens Roofing and Siding110 International Drive, Suite 200Z
- Atlanta Maintenance Management Services3785 Lenna Dr
- ATLANTA PREMIER ROOFING2772 MOSSY CREEK DR
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- A & R CONSTRUCTION
- B B GUTTER & ROOFING INC4400 BEAVER RD
- Bautista Painting3253 Moss Oak Dr
- Bayou Bengal LLC615 E Church Street
- Berenger UnlimitedPO Box 2258
- Best Results of Ga. Inc.831 Carl Davis Rd
- Beyond Belief Construction706 Christmas Ave
- Blackmon Mooring2980 Pacific Dr Suite C
- BNW Enterprises Inc.5001 Clifftop Dr.
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- BUILT AMERICAN CONTRACTING, LLC4485 Tench Rd
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- Bulldog Roofing & Contracting3522 Vintage Trail Suite 100
- Bulldog Roofing Repair3005 Greenleffe Dr
- B B GUTTER & ROOFING INC
- C & C Roof and Gutter Cleaning318 Ryan Road
- Capital Improvement Group IncPO Box 258
- Capital Roofing LLC 306 Ridgeway Cir
- CertaPro Painters® of Gwinnett695 Lyle Cir Suite C
- CG Stroud Construction3747 Youth Monroe Rd
- ChrisJanes Outdoor Construction1640 Wrightsville Church Rd
- Christian Roofing and Remodeling120 Collins Industrial Blvd
- Claim Solutions Network, Inc.819 Tucker Court
- Classic City ContractingPO Box 106
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Collins Construction Services4987 Parkview Rd
Social Circle, Georgia
- Colonial Construction and RemodelingPO Box X
- Cutting Edge Painting1911 Grayson Highway Suite 8-250
- C & C Roof and Gutter Cleaning
- D&D Renewal Pro, LLC
- Daniel Brown Construction1126 Flatwoods Rd
- Deck Pro Inc1628 Old Fountain Rd
- DeLaurier Roofing & Renovation2861 Old Farmington Rd
- Diverse Renovations4679 Chamblee Tucker Rd
- Douglas Construction252 Moorland Way NE
- D&D Renewal Pro, LLC
- Empire Roofing & Restoration Inc3755 Harrison Rd
- Encompass Contracting LLC2819 Bay Ridge Dr
- EPIC Roofing320 W Lanier Ave
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
- Evolution In Action Remodeling & Foundation Repair4411 Caroline Drive #D
- EXOVATIONS of Atlanta1550-A Oak Industrial Ln
- Empire Roofing & Restoration Inc
- GATA Development27 St. Ives Cr.
- Generation Roofing Company1360 Union Hill Rd Suite 6H
- Georgia Construction Consultants Inc323 Monte Ln
- Georgia Home Solutions, LLC1291 Cemetery Rf
- Georgia Subcontracting Professionals LLC3124 Washington Rd Ste H
- Go Roofing Atlanta, LLC
- Golden Gate Construction Group1535 Mount Vernon Rd
- Green View Remodeling600 HOUZE WAY
- GATA Development
- Hail Naw Roofing1915 Lawrenceville Hwy
- Hall's Handyman Service of Georgia LLC327 Rock Forge Ct
- Halo Construction Inc.PO Box 328
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman R Us6208 Beaver St
- Harmon's Home Helper213 E. 5 St
- Harmons Home Creation4170 Jamel Ln
- Highnote Drywall115 Belmont Trail
- Holy Smokes Chimney Service311 Woodview Dr
- Home Improvement On A Budget Inc.9 Bluff St
- HomeSmart Storm Solutions LLC524 Sterling Water Drive
- Honers Property Preparation and Improvement4314 Coastal Lane
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- Horizon Roofing LLC1104 W Spring St
- Hurricane Restoration Po box 513
Flowery Branch, Georgia
- Hail Naw Roofing
- In & Out Maintenance Services390 Providence Club Dr
- Innovative Home Remodeling LLC1735 Buford Hwy Suite 215-176
- Inside and out painting & restoration3143 Mulberry Greens Ln
- Install All3020 Shoal Creek Rd.
- Integrated Business/ Vantage Point Roofing
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- In & Out Maintenance Services