Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Augusta, GA
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Augusta
- BARTON & BARTON CONTRACTING CO INCHighly recommend Barton and Barton if you are in their area of service. Professional, work done on schedule, cleaned up after themselves.
- A Gunn CompanyI recently purchased a home with an addition to the back. The addition's face wall ran vinyl siding all the way to the ground, sitting on wood. Needless to say the wood was old and rotten. I did have proper cinder block support under the addition, however. Mr. Alan and his brother Darryl, as well as another associate came to my house and pulled the vinyl off about 5 feet up. They then removed all of the rotten wood sitting on the ground. They cut the wood up to about the 5 foot mark. Next they laid a footing and built a cinder block wall up as should have been done originally when the addition was built. They stuccoed the outside of the wall for me. Three vents were included as per code. Mr. Alan also informed me had seen some termite activity in the old wood so that I could call my termite company to come check it out. The three men finished the job in 6 hours, no lunch break. Mr. Alan came the next day to pick up the old wood and haul away. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the work completed. A Gunn Company is 100% professional, reliable and highly skilled. I plan on hiring them to replace some older wood under the original house. As a side note, I paid $500 up front, and the $1500 upon completion of the job, per Mr. Alan's request. I felt very comfortable with this arrangement. I highly recommend this company to others
- WC Bell MasonryMr. Bell was professional, reliable, and his pricing was reasonable. He arrived when he said he would. His work was excellent.
- WC Bell Masonryi needed to re-build the steps and short sidewalk to my front porch. I had not had any prior experience in needing the services of a brick mason so i went to Angie's List and found Mr. Bell.I called and he came right over looked at what I needed and called the next day with an estimate.Since my home was built with old bricks,Mr. Bell said that he would try to find those bricks or he could get new and quot;oldand quot; bricks.He started the job in a few days as soon as the weather permitted and finished it in one day. He found the old bricks that matched my home perfectly and although I had really no idea of the cost, the actual cost was very near what i expected to pay for the job.The steps and sidewalk look wonderful and I was so pleased with the entire experience
- WC Bell MasonryWe were really happy with him just we didn't end up doing the work yet but I definitely plan in calling him again. We get a quote from them and that took place probably September or October time frame. He ended up not been able to do the particular job I have him come up to look at but he advice me against it because he said it is little and cost effective and he showed me why. He showed me a lot of damage and stuff in the house that was not renovatable but he was very wonderful and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with him and his professionalism. He is on my list soon I get started again and figure out what I will be having and I do plan in calling him
- Darryl Gunn MasonryMr. Darryl and his brother Mr. Alan and their associate removed an improperly built exterior addition wall for me. The addition had vinyl running to the ground sitting on wood. The men removed the vinyl about 5 feet up, dug out the old rotten wood, and laid a footing. They then laid cinder block to meet the vinyl. Next, they applied a stucco covering for me, and included 3 vents as per code. They were efficient, prompt and professional. I could tell this was not the first time they had done such work. The men worked 6 hours straight, no lunch break. They came the next day to pick up the old wood as we had talked about. I paid $500 up front, and the remaining $1500 upon completion of the work, per their request. I felt very comfortable with the situation. I could not recommend these men more. I am a very happy homeowner. The work looks great
- TONY HORNEHe is very good at what he does as he did all of the grinding and filling by hand. He is a very hard worker and knows what he is doing. The job looks very nice and he had no trouble with anything he did. I was real impressed with his quality of workmanship he was very meticulous and did an excellent job. I like the fact he cares about his work and did it all by hand
- WC Bell MasonryWillie is a pleasant individual and did a great job. His pricing was very low. I would definitely use him again without question.
- WC Bell MasonryHe came out one Friday morning and went over how he would put the stairs together, how many steps and price. When he arrived on Sunday, We immediately were impressed with his skills as a mason. Checked how level everything was, how straight and took great care with grout lines. Couldn't be happier with working with him
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesThey did an excellent job all around. Quick, clean, neat, made sure everything was perfectly level and that all doors and windows opened properly, no mess afterwards, and bill less than we expected. BUT ... they recommended Tyrone Glover as the mason to redo our daughter's shed. He did such a poor job that we don't want him back on the place, even to complete and/or repair what he said he would do. And he was very expensive, left a major mess for us to clean up, and I suspect we will have to find someone else to redo the job before long. But -- he will NEVER come back on this place again
Last update on July 16, 2018
Masonry Contractors in Augusta
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Question by Guest_9880981: How much does it cost to repoint a brick house in metro New York City?
Find masonry contractors in
- North Augusta,
- Beech Island,
- New Ellenton,
masonry contractors in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Augusta Concrete & Masonry LLC3086 Parkridge Dr
Grovetown, Georgia 30813
- Augusta Concrete & Masonry LLC
- Clean Sweep Chimney Sweep2924 Macedonia Church Rd
Prosperity, South Carolina 29127
- Clean Sweep Chimney Sweep
- Eastern Chimney1 Cardinal Way
Waterville, Maine 04901
- Eastern Chimney
- Gerald E Dickson Contracting Inc565 Hunterdale Rd
Evans, Georgia 30809
- Gerald E Dickson Contracting Inc
- House Doctors95 Spring Dr
North Augusta, South Carolina 29841
- House Doctors
- KEITH SIKES CUSTOM FLOORING801 MADELYN DR
Harlem, Georgia 30814
- KEITH SIKES CUSTOM FLOORING
- RJS Alchemy LLC4477 Hereford Farm Road
Evans, Georgia 30809
- RJS Alchemy LLC