Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Augusta, GA
There are 16 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Augusta
- JES Foundation RepairGreat. I understood what needed to be done before hand and what some unexpected problems might arise once we got into the project
- Dynamic FinishingsCould not have ask for a better contractor than Larry Keel.Him and his crew went out of their way to insure that we were pleased with the work being done,. Our happiness and satisfaction with the job and their performance in doing the work was always his main concern. He was always a phone call away and never had to leave a message,took care of issues immediately.Again our happiness and satisfaction was always his main concern.Him and his team cleaned as they worked and cleaned up prior to leaving for the day. It would be my pleasure to have him do any and all future work should it be needed
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of ColumbiaThese guys are crooks. Do not buy from them. There sales rep Mike kept measuring and the room got smaller and smaller to fit the budget. Then we thought that the room size would be bigger. When the people came to do the actual measuring the room got smaller from what the sales rep had shown. We asked them to stop right there. It has been several weeks and we have not had any response from them about a refund of the $16k deposit we gave them. We called several times, sent emails, and even tried to contact the CEO of the company and were told he does not speak to anyone. Nick was supposed to contact us to resolve the issue and has not called us back even after several attempts by us. This company is ignoring us because they have our money and forcing us to take them to court. What a horrible experience! They will take your money and want to penalize you 30% if you cancel. CAUTION DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!
- South Point Roofing & ConstructionSouth Point Roofing and Construction honestly assessed the damage, explained their pricing and capabilities up front, and had a carefully written proposal ready shortly after the initial interview. Their construction professionals showed up on time repeatedly, stayed late on several occasions, brought additional staff when necessary for major actions (roofing, electrical work) and performed additional work upon identifying water damage during the demolition process. Throughout, they conducted themselves with military precision, and can be relied upon for the most challenging construction work. I fully intend to rely on them as my local builder as long as I remain in this area
- South Point Roofing & ConstructionBilly at South Point Construction was very professional. He treated me and my small project with the same professionalism as his large projects. The project finished two weeks ahead of schedule and the craftsmanship was superb.
- Pollard Concrete and ConstructionJames Pollard and his crew did an great job removing old driveway and putting in a new driveway. The entire crew worked very hard and know their craft well. I highly recommend James Pollard construction. This type of work is physically very hard and when I had it done the temperature was high. The clean up afterward could have been a bit better
- Pollard Concrete and ConstructionThey were dependable, honest and did excellent work. I recommend them to anyone needing concrete work.
- Pollard Concrete and ConstructionExcellent. Great attention to detail. Crew was respectful and knowledgeable. Got it all done quickly and it looks great. Mr. Pollard is one fine gentleman -- they don't come any better.
- Pollard Concrete and ConstructionThe work was completed in one day except for stripping the forms. That was done a few days later. They did an excellent job and left behind no evidence that they had been there. I gave them a "B" on price only because I thought it was a little high but admittedly I have no experience paying for concrete work until now
- Pollard Concrete and ConstructionCould not have asked for a better job! Mr. Pollard was very patient & understanding when a couple of delays occurred. Honest, dependable, great job !!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Augusta
- Business Description:Rick's Concrete mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible at a completive price, and because of our 40 years of experience in this industry. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our staff, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations for our industry, with consideration for the environmentRecent Review:Job went very smoothly and professionally no issues.Amy C.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.Russell G.
- Business Description:Additional fax - (706) 855-7338Recent Review:James Pollard and his crew did an great job removing old driveway and putting in a new driveway. The entire crew worked very hard and know their craft well. I highly recommend James Pollard construction. This type of work is physically very hard and when I had it done the temperature was high. The clean up afterward could have been a bit betteranita h.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded, and insured contractor. Family owned and operated, servicing the Atlanta Metro area since 1969. Asphalt driveway, seal-coat, crack repair for asphalt and concrete. We also specialize in chip seal. Quality work at reasonable prices. Free estimates without obligations. No job too big or too small; too near or too far. Additional Phone Number: (770) 283-4111 (404) 461-3215 (888) 761-8190 (706) 426-5511 3712 Ringgold Road 37412 (423) 900-8020 for Chatnooga, TRecent Review:Excellent, on time at the price agreed uponMike M.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe homeRecent Review:Interestingly, I had a very similar experience to another reviewer who had a quote done by a Canty salesperson. Let me just preempt that I don't go out of my way to write a negative review. It really has to be something where I morally feel I need to warn others on "Buyer Beware". This is exactly that type of review. And to be clear, the other negative review was read for the first time 2 days after my appointment. I do not jump on bandwagons. This is my actual experience. Like the other reviewer, the "saleperson", a friendly, energetic, good-looking, well-dressed young fellow came out and did a measurement of the perimeter. He went under into the crawl space but was there for 30ish minutes. This pales in comparison to other (literally 4 foundation companies) who went under and spent quality time inspecting 23 piers. When the salesperson emerged from the crawlspace, it was "Whew! That is really bad!! Your house won't stay up for another 2 years!!". This is a 1930s house that has dry-stacked piers - hasn't moved yet! But let's put that aside. He proceeded to tell me that I need to replace ALL 23 piers at $900.00 per pier, a $20,700 quote!! Here's the kicker: Remember I had several companies in already to look at my foundation. Not one company said I need to replace ALL piers. Instead they each gave very realistic view of my foundation. I had one huge competitor who was in my crawlspace for 3 hours and he gave an in-depth write-up along with a diagram of where my piers sat and his recommendations along with optional recommendations. An 8 page write up and he wasn't close to being the highest quote. But not Canty! Canty does not give your an analysis of your existing foundation. Canty does NOT offer solutions. THEY DO NOT REPAIR!! They only replace! He did not go over issues individually because it did not matter to him. He was going for the full replacement based upon his "warranty". More on that in a sec. Had I known, I would have never made an appointment with them which I waited over 3 weeks for. How absolutely greedy can you be? My other 4 companies all averaged between $6K-$10K. This salesperson's excuse? "Well we warranty it so we have to do them all". No dear, you warranty the product not the items you do not do. Your logic and the rebuttal you have been fed to serve to customers does not apply to an educated researched person. Lastly, they use a jack-system but only warranty it for 25 years. Huh? 25 years? They say its the manufacturer's warranty but Canty does not warranty at all. I would hope my house stays up for another 25, 50, 100+, years but you saying on the 26 year, I may be looking at another $20,000 estimate from Canty because you can't guarantee the quality of your product? This is not a car. This is a house! No thank you! You clearly don't stand behind your product. You clearly don't do what is in the best interest of the customer. And you will never have my business! If this review helps one household to look at their full scope options, research and educate yourself on what is the real issues with your foundation and then make the best decision (whether its Canty or not), this review has done its job. Please do your researchDana A.
- Business Description:Small construction company specializing in Fencing, Decks,Patios, and post frame construction. With the over 10 years experience we can take care of all of your commercial and residential needsRecent Review:Overall fantastic experience! Project turned out better than expected. Dean and his crew were very professional, responsive, flexible, and provided excellent craftsmanship. He took our idea for a covered patio and brought it to the next level. Would recommend for any project and we will be using them again for other services.Rob I.
- Business Description:Dynamic Finishings is a local company that has been servicing the CSRA's remodeling needs since 2012. Dynamic Finishings prides itself on surpassing the customer's expectations and finishing on time and budget. If you are looking for a company with local accountability that possess a wide range of skills instead of outside subcontractors, then Dynamic Finishings is here for you. With a focus on new construction, custom bathrooms, tile finishings, USG & Schluter shower systems, flooring instal..Recent Review:This review is long overdue. In February 2019, I had Larry with Dynamic Finishings replace vinyl flooring in my kitchen with wood look porcelain tile. I marvel everyday at what an awesome job. It turned out even better than I had hoped. Larry is extremely detail oriented and super focused on completing the job in a timely fashion and addressing any and all concerns that you may have. I plan on doing a little bathroom update in the future and know exactly who to callS.Mellonie W.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - BernadetteRecent Review:Work was great. Texture of the repairs matched the texture of our house very well. Work was done on time and everything was cleaned up afterwards.Nancy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
- New Ellenton
concrete contractors in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations500 Arnold Mill Way
- '58 Foundations
- A1 Augusta Contruction1508 Tara Court
GASTONIA, North Carolina
- Above Average Concrete1017 stevenscreek rd
- Adam's Maintenance Services, Inc4812 Morning Chase NW
- Ahoy Construction, Inc.610 Hamilton Road
- AIKEN SWIMMING POOL COMPANY2085 WHISKEY RD
Aiken, South Carolina
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
- Anderson Home Improvement3210 Wheeler Rd
- Artistic Curbing3105 Spring Grove Dr.
- Augusta Concrete & Masonry LLC3086 Parkridge Dr
- Augusta Concrete and Decks5 Wall St
Beech Island, South Carolina
- Augusta Fencing LLCPO Box 2524
- AUGUSTA REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION3876 WRIGHTSBORO RD
- Augusta Screen And Patio, LLC449 Bristol Rd
- Augusta Seal Coating and Linestriping, LLC1131 Old Louisville Rd
- A1 Augusta Contruction
- B&B Service1519 abby way
- BARTON & BARTON CONTRACTING CO INC3218 MIKE PADGETT HWY
- Big Dog Stump and Tree Inc237 Settlement Rd
- BlackDog Home Restoration116 Lori Lane
Clarks Hill, South Carolina
- BP STUCCO & STONE4104 COLBEN BLVD
- Brent Watkins Enterprises4489 Hardy McManus Road
- Bright Star Solar LLC819 Woodberry Rd
Lexington, South Carolina
- B&B Service
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia8 Fernandina Ct
Columbia, South Carolina
- Chuck Carter5778 Brian Ln
- Concrete and More3211 Wrightsboro Rd
- Concrete Corrections94 Turner Hill Rd
- CPR Inc.621 Magnolia St. SW
Aiken, South Carolina
- Craigs concrete and asphalt
- Creadd Construction & Homes5828 Lanatte Ln
- CSRA Concrete4862 Wrightsboro Rd
- CSRA Garden Guy LLC1481 Old Shoals Rd
Monetta, South Carolina
- CSRA Lawn & Sprinkler, LLC515 Sweet meadow dr
- CURRY HOME IMPROVEMENTPO Box 189
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC
- Frails Masonry Construction2483 Hobbs Mill road
- Frails Masonry Construction
- J & J Construction Services, LP132 Rita Ave
North Augusta, South Carolina
- J&H Grading & Paving, LLC1579 Edgefield Hwy
Aiken, South Carolina
- Jacobs Land Management, LLC118 Woodland Rd
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- JDG Services LLC106 McCampbell St
WARRENVILLE, South Carolina
- J & J Construction Services, LP
- Peach State Lawn Care409 Pleasant Home Rd
- Pollard Concrete and ConstructionPO Box 456
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Prescott & Sons Construction121 E Marion Ave
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Prodigy Home Reconciliation LLC.2825 Deans Bridge Rd
- Peach State Lawn Care
- Ram Jack of South Carolina2075 US Hwy 21 South
Ridgeway, South Carolina
- RBH2O CONCRETE FOUNDATIONS LLC
- reneau const.incpo box 3595
Aiken, South Carolina
- Ricks Concrete
- RJS Alchemy LLC4477 Hereford Farm Road
- Royer's Home Improvement & Repair128 Shawns Way
- Ram Jack of South Carolina
- Tallents Decks And Porches298 Murray Dr
- Tallents Painting298 Murray Dr
- The Ultimate Craftsman, LLC6212 Holloway Rd.
- Thomson Concrete MaterialsPO Box 965
- TICE CONCRETE CO109 DOGWOOD GLEN DR
North Augusta, South Carolina
- TJB Builders116 Lori Lane
Clarks Hill, South Carolina
- Tree Landscape and Concrete Services6403 Edenfield Drive
- Tudor Home Improvements, LLC955 Hunting Horn Way West
- Tallents Decks And Porches
- Unlimited Residential of Augusta, LLC.P.O. Box 204300
- Unlimited Residential of Augusta, LLC.