Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Grovetown, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Grovetown
- Dynamic FinishingsOur evaluation of this major renovation is that Dynamic Finishings did an outstanding job. Mr. Keel’s pleasant personality, honestly, and integrity were critical to my husband and I during this renovation. I am the type of person that cannot always predict how a change may look, and Mr. Keel was very patient with this aspect of my personality which led to some changes in the original plan of the contract. The bathroom had to be completely gutted to accommodate the renovation. The walls and ceiling were removed to provide a more-open look. With this approach, we were able to fit in a Jacuzzi tub, a 4.5 foot shower, a double vanity, and a toilet area for which a pocket door was necessary due to limited space. The pocket door that was installed was of a very high quality, re-enforced with wood and brackets, much better than the typical contractor’s grade pocked door. Also, a pull-down attic stairs was installed (to replace the small access entry in the original ceiling) to allow easy access to my heating and air units. The wall tile and floor tile was professionally laid and is beautiful. All plumbing, which had to be reworked for the tub and shower, is working well. Also, the electrical changes that had to be made to accommodate a heated Jacuzzi tub and the multiple canned lighting fixtures in the bathroom also been working well. In summary, the bathroom is beautiful and we stayed close to the budget of the original contract. Once Mr. Keel’s men removed the floor and the walls, I wanted the subflooring to be re-enforced and all insulation in the walls and ceiling replaced, so this work added a slight increase to the cost. However, Mr Keel was more than happy to slow his time-table and allow this work to be done, even though we had not initially discussed this. Based on Mr. Keel’s broad level of experience as a Contractor and his high level of integrity, along with his even-tempered manner I would highly recommend Dynamic Finishings for a bathroom renovation and other major or minor construction needed
- Dynamic FinishingsCould not have ask for a better contractor than Larry Keel.Him and his crew went out of their way to insure that we were pleased with the work being done,. Our happiness and satisfaction with the job and their performance in doing the work was always his main concern. He was always a phone call away and never had to leave a message,took care of issues immediately.Again our happiness and satisfaction was always his main concern.Him and his team cleaned as they worked and cleaned up prior to leaving for the day. It would be my pleasure to have him do any and all future work should it be needed
- BARTON & BARTON CONTRACTING CO INCHighly recommend Barton and Barton if you are in their area of service. Professional, work done on schedule, cleaned up after themselves.
- Augusta Concrete & Masonry LLCWork was excellent, in keeping with character of the house and enhances appearance and, hopefully, value. Provider's representative was polite, patient and amenable to suggestions. He consulted us during each phase of the work and made modifications at our request, without extra changes. The crew assigned to do the work was courteous and respectful. We had a very positive experience and would not hesitate to call on this company again or refer friends and family
- WC Bell MasonryMr. Bell was professional, reliable, and his pricing was reasonable. He arrived when he said he would. His work was excellent.
- TONY HORNEHe is very good at what he does as he did all of the grinding and filling by hand. He is a very hard worker and knows what he is doing. The job looks very nice and he had no trouble with anything he did. I was real impressed with his quality of workmanship he was very meticulous and did an excellent job. I like the fact he cares about his work and did it all by hand
- WC Bell MasonryWe were really happy with him just we didn't end up doing the work yet but I definitely plan in calling him again. We get a quote from them and that took place probably September or October time frame. He ended up not been able to do the particular job I have him come up to look at but he advice me against it because he said it is little and cost effective and he showed me why. He showed me a lot of damage and stuff in the house that was not renovatable but he was very wonderful and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with him and his professionalism. He is on my list soon I get started again and figure out what I will be having and I do plan in calling him
- WC Bell MasonryHe came out one Friday morning and went over how he would put the stairs together, how many steps and price. When he arrived on Sunday, We immediately were impressed with his skills as a mason. Checked how level everything was, how straight and took great care with grout lines. Couldn't be happier with working with him
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesThey did an excellent job all around. Quick, clean, neat, made sure everything was perfectly level and that all doors and windows opened properly, no mess afterwards, and bill less than we expected. BUT ... they recommended Tyrone Glover as the mason to redo our daughter's shed. He did such a poor job that we don't want him back on the place, even to complete and/or repair what he said he would do. And he was very expensive, left a major mess for us to clean up, and I suspect we will have to find someone else to redo the job before long. But -- he will NEVER come back on this place again
- Darryl Gunn MasonryMr. Darryl and his brother Mr. Alan and their associate removed an improperly built exterior addition wall for me. The addition had vinyl running to the ground sitting on wood. The men removed the vinyl about 5 feet up, dug out the old rotten wood, and laid a footing. They then laid cinder block to meet the vinyl. Next, they applied a stucco covering for me, and included 3 vents as per code. They were efficient, prompt and professional. I could tell this was not the first time they had done such work. The men worked 6 hours straight, no lunch break. They came the next day to pick up the old wood as we had talked about. I paid $500 up front, and the remaining $1500 upon completion of the work, per their request. I felt very comfortable with the situation. I could not recommend these men more. I am a very happy homeowner. The work looks great
Masonry Contractors in Grovetown
- Business Description:Rick's Concrete mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible at a completive price, and because of our 40 years of experience in this industry. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our staff, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations for our industry, with consideration for the environmentRecent Review:Job went very smoothly and professionally no issues.Amy C.
- Business Description:Dynamic Finishings is a local company that has been servicing the CSRA's remodeling needs since 2012. Dynamic Finishings prides itself on surpassing the customer's expectations and finishing on time and budget. If you are looking for a company with local accountability that possess a wide range of skills instead of outside subcontractors, then Dynamic Finishings is here for you. With a focus on new construction, custom bathrooms, tile finishings, USG & Schluter shower systems, flooring instal..Recent Review:This review is long overdue. In February 2019, I had Larry with Dynamic Finishings replace vinyl flooring in my kitchen with wood look porcelain tile. I marvel everyday at what an awesome job. It turned out even better than I had hoped. Larry is extremely detail oriented and super focused on completing the job in a timely fashion and addressing any and all concerns that you may have. I plan on doing a little bathroom update in the future and know exactly who to callS.Mellonie W.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Contractor never responded to initial request for quote nor a follow-up message through Angie's List web site.Jim B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Ask about Angie’s List discount. 10% discountRecent Review:I hired Mr. Woods to put a French drain in front of my house. He was unresponsive with calls or text most of the time, he always had an excuse on why he wasn't at my job site, he said he ordered materials I never saw, and when we decided to halt his employment with us he refused any refund. I gave him$1600 upfront, and all I have is a broken sprinkler system, a trench in front of my house, over $600 worth of damages (or more), and he refuses to refund anything. If you hire this guy, my suggestion is to not give him any money up front. He became very unprofessional the more I asked why he wasn't working on the project. I just filed the paperwork for small claims courtKimberly m.
- Business Description:Mac and Son's is a full service exterior home maintenance company servicing the entire CSRA. Our main focus is customer service. We keep our overhead and fixed expenses low, so we can pass the savings on to our customers. We have anywhere from two - four employees during the busy season and we do not take on more work than we can handle. At Mac and Son's, "There is no such thing as good enough!
- Business Description:I am a masonry contractor.
- Business Description:Full service commercial and residential contractor
- Business Description:Owner Operator. Uses subs for plumbing and electrical. Cost determined by time and material. No travel charges within service area.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
masonry contractors in Grovetown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Concrete & Stone Concepts2708 York Court
- Elite Concrete & Stone Concepts
- Gerald E Dickson Contracting Inc565 Hunterdale Rd
- Gerald E Dickson Contracting Inc
- KEITH SIKES CUSTOM FLOORING801 MADELYN DR
- KEITH SIKES CUSTOM FLOORING
- Mac and Son's Lawn and Landscape2073 Sylvan Lake Drive
- Magness Design and Remodeling, LLC2118 Roosevelt Dr
- MASTERS CLEANING2302 MORRIS CALLAWAY RD PO Box 314
- MORA'S CONTRACTORS333 EMORY DR
Beech Island, South Carolina
- Morris Masonry854 Kedron Church Road
Aiken, South Carolina
- Mount Valley Foundation Services2110 Commerce Dr
Cayce, South Carolina
- Mac and Son's Lawn and Landscape
- New Look Renovations210 Pecan Dr
- New Look Renovations