The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Miramar Beach, FL
There are 13 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Miramar Beach
- Guyson Construction IncGuyson Construction was contracted to do a metal re-roof under warranty. Not knowing anything about this company, I had some reservations concerning the quality of work. However, these reservations disappeared the first day the crew started doing the job. The entire crew (Andy, Johnny, Mason, Brian, and Bobby) worked seamlessly and knew exactly what their job was. I am completely pleased with the job, and want to commend the crew for their attention to detail and pride in what they were doing
- Residential Remodeling and Maintenance, llc.Joe's work is outstanding. His attention to detail and finish work is amazing. He is punctual and pleasant, communicates well and keeps you informed as the work progresses. He exceeded our expectations. We look forward to our next project with Joe.
- Tool Time Buildings & RoofingIt went Great from begining to End . from the office to the field we could not be more satisfied . the work and the price achieved us more value than the direct purchase of a drop in shed by far , much appreciated. great company
- Residential Remodeling and Maintenance, llc.I needed to have my stairwell walls painted. Joe is the man who you should call for painting/repairs. He, along with his assistant (sorry, his name escapes me) were very punctual and professional. I’m very happy with how it turned out. I HIGHLY recommend Joe!!
- Residential Remodeling and Maintenance, llc.Great! On-time, clean-up great. His professional opinion is appreciated! The master bedroom required popcorn ceiling removal, ceiling/walls painted, crown and floor molding installed/painted to include a window bench seat painted to match the crown/floor molding. The carpeting was replaced with 20x20" porcelain tile. Beautiful job. Joe assists greatly with color choices and materials. He also added added and painted crown molding to the master bathroom - a great addition! Replaced two doors for bedroom and walk-in closet
- Ramos Elite CarpentryIt went very well. Mr. Ramos was on time, completed the repair work in 1 day, and the cost did not exceed the quote. I’m very happy with the quality of work and I will hire again when other home repair work pops up.
- A&W Home RepairAbe was punctual, very responsive, and his work was first rate. Very attentive to detail. Would definitely hire him again.
- HandiworxHe finished part of ceilings, part of paint and walked away with 6000 dollars. He won’t respond or return and honor the contract. We are in dispute at this time and plan to sue if unresolved. Do not trust this guy. He took deposit and never returned.
- Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc.Taylor Enterprises gave us excellent service and we would highly recommend their services based on professional knowledge of subject areas and job completion in a timely and competent manner. The owner, Bill Taylor, is a very patient, genuine and ethical individual.
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! -- these are the sounds of a satisfied homeowner. I have been on the planet for 67 years, and I could write a book on the pitfalls of not doing everything yourself. I am a true cynic. So, when I take the time to write a review, it is because I appreciate an exception to the rule. If you are looking for the perfect contractor/crew, David Meyer is it! -- The initial site visit and subsequent quote submission were executed exactly according to schedule. -- Great price (I was cautious about contacting a contractor, as opposed to an individual, because I assumed the price would be higher - not so, I got three prior estimates.), convenient experience for homeowner, high quality results, motivated workers, many details taken care of without homeowner oversight, such as: plumbing, electrical, scaffolding, debris removal, clean-up, etc., etc. David Meyer's crew behaves as if they each want to have a permanent, full-time job and keep it! -- unusual for many who work in construction. They actually were time-urgent! Each day of work, the crew arrived at about 6:45 AM, fifteen minutes prior to starting work. The quality of materials/nails/screws/primer/paint/wood was all first rate... stainless steal/galvanized/oil-based/pressure-treated to withstand our harsh saltwater environment. David Meyer kept us aware of the plan for each day as we progressed. Method of payment and payment schedule was more than reasonable. Mr. Meyer obtained appropriate permits, as needed. The entire project was completed according to schedule and according to price. You won't do better
Contractors in Miramar Beach
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor and General Contractor. We are also a "Preferred" Owens Corning Roofing Contractor.Recent Review:Was a pleasure to work with Bill to put new roof on our house. He provided professional contractor service that was timely, organized and perfectly scheduled considering the logistics involved in removing the old roof and replacing with the new one. With the exception of a two- day delay, his roofers arrived on time and worked tirelessly (12-hour days) to replace our roof in a timely manner. With all the dormers on our roof, it was a complex job for which several roofing companies we had called never even provided an estimate. Our job took 3-days and the roofers removed a section at a time and ensured it was "buttoned up" each night in case of rain. The guys were pleasant to work with and cleaned up very well at the end of the job. With hurricane season approaching and temperatures rising, we greatly appreciated that Bill could get the job scheduled and completed with such short notice on our part. His cost estimate was in the middle of several we received. We opted to add self-adhering weather underlayment to the whole roof which added to the overall cost but was something we wanted for our home. And with the upgraded wind rating on the Owens Corning shingle, we feel our home is better prepared going into this hurricane season. We would definitely recommend Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. for anyone considering a new roofDanny D.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience we specialize in providing quality work in a variety of different services. From remodeling a kitchen to painting, we can do it all. We appreciate your consideration.Recent Review:Aaron and his entire crew were great! We hired Aaron and his crew to paint the inside of our home, and install shiplap! We were so inpressed with their work- we have already decided to use them again in the future! They are honest, trustworthy, reliable, and do great workAshley O.
- Business Description:Gulf Coast Shutter is a reputable company and certified dealer of several time-proven products. A quality provider of storm protection; GCS offers impact shutters, impact commercial rolldowns & garage doors, storm screens, corrugated clear and aluminum panels, accordion shutters, and rolling shutters. GCS also provides decorative shutters. We are a family of businesses to include GCS Building Solutions and Overhead Door Co. of NW Florida, and we are committed to protecting your home or busine..Recent Review:We had Gulf Coast Shutters provide us with grommet system hurricane screens for our first floor windows and hemcord system panels for our second story windows. The estimate and installation process went very smoothly. The installers were experienced, and very professional (thanks, Danny and Devin!), and made sure we completely understood how to put up our screens and panels. We would do business with Gulf Coast Shutters again but fully expect that we're good for the hurricane season nowJessica H.
- Business Description:Vanderheyden, Inc. is a general contractor and storm protection specialist in the Florida panhandle. We are Certified Florida Building and Roofing Contractors. We take pride in our workmanship and wide selection of quality products. All of the products we offer are from trusted brands and we use local manufacturers and suppliers as much as possible. At Vanderheyden, Inc. our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to answer your questions and ensure you are 100% satisfiedRecent Review:The thing that struck me as most impressive about this contractor was his responsivness to my calls for help with my roof leak. While the 3-4 other subs I called put me in a queue for responding on their schedule, Mr Vanderheyden, the owner himself, came to my house and called on numerous occassions to insure that my roof got repaired quickly in spite of his very busy list of jobs following the 14" of rain we got from hurricane Juaquin, this season. The work was done on time, at budget and in a way that insured that I would not have any future problems. The focus on customer needs that this contractor demonstrates is rare, in my experience, and I was very impressed and would use him again as my first choice for any construction or repair needs that I might have. If you have a roof repair need use this guy. <br /Tom B.
- Business Description:We have over 15 years of experience in residential and commercial services including Painting, Sheetrock, Stucco and Carpentry Service. We strive to provide the best customer service that is evident in the quality of each and every job that we do. Please give us a call for more information and a FREE estimateRecent Review:OJM did excellent work, would hire them again in a heart beat. My Real Estate agent is a real stickler for perfection and details, he was extremely pleased. OJM painting and Sheetrock repairs work was pivotal in the home being sold after two days on market. OJM painting and Sheetrock repairs personnel were punctual professional and finished job when they said it would be finishedIngrid E.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Assembly as small as a lightbulb up into small building installation. General Constructions services including framing, assembly, outdoor patios and decks, pergolas and gazebos, door installation, outlet altercations, finishing work, all wood work, stone siding and stone structure construction. Small shed construction, including basic flooring and window installation. For hire very affordable and price competitive but more emphasis on quality and completing the job to the homeowners satisfac..Recent Review:better than expected, after being referred to bo by a neighbor I was planning to purchase a kit and pay for assembly after looking on google for (Real Wood Pool iutdoor pergolas I found they were anywhere from &1000-$3000 and weren't assembled, you had to pay extra for assembly and extra for stain and sealant, that's when no suggested we design our own and construct it, he drew up an almost spot on visualization of what he built, let me pick put wood, stain and location, but above all be was very kind, even though I requested extra he never asked for more money, and on thrilled with what he built. me and my husband and I are already planning put next project-10/10 would recommendBeth W.
- Business Description:All cabinetry is designed, and installed by Cabella Cabinetry.Recent Review:Redesigned my kitchen. They were very creative and excellent service. Very professional. I would use them again and highly recommend them. Top notch service. Kudos to their staff and creativity, product and foresightCATHY L C.
- Business Description:2nd generation family owned and operated remodeling services with a passion for the highest quality installation in your kitchen or bathroom project. We offer free design services with every kitchen estimate!Recent Review:We would absolutely highly recommend the Craftsman team with no reservations! This was our first time doing renovations on our kitchen and it was a stressful prospect for us. The Craftsman team were professional and attentive to detail, willing to work with us carefully to make selections for the cabinets, their precise color tints, granite and splash guard tiles. They were timely and trustworthy in their work and workmanship. Their price was reasonable and competitive given the quality of materials used and the quality of workmanship. We especially love their handmade and carved wooden kitchen cabinets which are truly a work of art! Our new kitchen is elegant and functional -- and exactly what we wanted. It was a pleasure dealing with all members of the Shepard familyNandini T.
- Business Description:I have been working in the Bay County area for over eight years and I have over 35 years experience as a Handyman. I'm 55 years old and learned my trade from my father. I'm honest, dependable and do quality work. Call me anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:They just do outstanding work, he keeps the customer and someone on everything he's doing and he makes suggestions on how to do things which will better benefit the customer. <br /> <br /> Anything they did, they cleaned up really well after themselves, everything they did was basically outstanding work, I would definitely use them again in the future they were very good. Everything they did was just great and they very considerate tooJimmy J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Miramar Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cabella Cabinetry, Inc8685 N Palafox St
Pensacola, Florida 32534
- Capitol City Remodeling LLC1512 E John Sims Pkwy
Niceville, Florida 32578
- CMC Construction CompanyPO Box 954
Shalimar, Florida 32579
- Craftsmen Service Co / 1 Stop1511 Glenlake Cir
Niceville, Florida 32578
- Custom Design Remodeling418 9th Avenue
Shalimar, Florida 32579
- Cabella Cabinetry, Inc
- Garrett Construction1201 A Harrison Ave
Panama City, Florida 32401
- Gulf Coast Builders of NW Fl. Inc.1496 Cedar St.
Niceville, Florida 32578
- Gulf Coast Shutter & Overhead Doors101 S John Sims Pkwy
Valparaiso, Florida 32580
- Gutter Magic LLC12202 Hutchinson Blvd. #74
Panama City, Florida 32407
- Guyson Construction Inc1499 W Hwy 390
Lynn Haven, Florida 32444
- Garrett Construction
- Island View Builders Inc6729 De Len Dr
Panama City, Florida 32404
- Island View Builders Inc
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company 4574 Whisper Cir
Pensacola, Florida 32504
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company
- Modern Concepts Inc626 Lovejoy Rd Bldg 5-D
Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548
- Modern Concepts Inc
- Philip Cryar Marine Works237 Buck Rd
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
- Philip Cryar Marine Works
- Quality Built Pergolas749 Commerce Parkway West Dr
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
- Quality Built Pergolas
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Vanderheyden, Inc.4656 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563
- Vanderheyden, Inc.