Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Miramar Beach, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Miramar Beach
- America's Swimming Pool Company of Panama CityNick and his team at ASP always follow-through completely on service calls and provide consistent care for my pool. It has never looked better, nor do I ever have to worry about it! If I have questions or concerns, all I have to do is call for an answer. I have used other pool services, but this company out-performs them all
- Cox PoolsWe love the finished product, Jerry the salesman was great to work. They have quality crews tha do quality work.
- Gulf Pool Services IncGulf Breeze Pools were amazing. They were reliable and did a great job. Mike the owner made sure that things got done and we were happy every step of the way. I highly reccommend them. Not one problem at all. The pool came out gorgeous and will be finished tomorrow. Excellent company!!! Love
- Cox PoolsThe Cox team did a fantastic job, start to finish. Every contact and encounter was good. The crews where all professional, and I've seen other company crews that do not compare. Sales was done by Tom "Bing" and he's great. The dig, build, shotcrete, and application of wet edge "plaster" was great. The actual rebar structure process was an eye opener. This pool is basically a bridge under ground. It won't go anywhere! They took extra care with ensuring this pool will give us a long life, and did great leveling the yard after bringing in dirt. The finished product is beautiful and easy to maintain. After 1 year of service an accessary sanitizer (UV light machine) broke due to a factory defect resulting in a 100% failure rate. Cox handled it very well
- Payne Pool ProfessionalsPayne Pools from Gulf Breeze....is horrible. We informed them that we had a sand bottom pool from the start. They said they could do sand bottom pools and then they were surprised when it was time to do the job, to discover I had a sand bottom pool. “This was their first and last.” says Payne Pool. They No longer do them. Attention to detail... I don’t think so Sold us on the Tile track...no longer do them? Good communication .... not at all! We had to chase them down. They cut the liner and hid it behind the tile track.... we found it... took 4 months to “fix”... and over 3 complete drains and refills of the water ($900 and over 80,000 gallons of water wasted) because they could not get it right. Left us with a liner that is not fitting properly around the stairs with wrinkles and a very uneven bottom. Our Polaris cannot clean these craters because they are so deep. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY!! THEY DO NOT DELIVER ON THEIR PROMISES
- Pooltech Services Inc.Has done our service for years until we put the gate back up after the hurricane. We left the gate cracked so he could get in every week on Monday as that is the day he was supposed to come. Pool did not get serviced several weeks and I was finally called back and very rudely told by this man that his guy had been there and the gate wasn’t open. When I explained I had personally left the gate open proceeded to instructed me on how I should fix my gate and I couldn’t do it he would come out and do it. Worst customer service I’ve ever had and will definitely be finding another pool service. Feel sorry for Kelly the one who actually did the work...he was very good. I could have worked with him on the gate situation but not after I was talked to in that manner by his supervisor/owner/?? HORRIBLE PERSON
- blue dreams pool service,llcIt went terrible. First the guy didnt want to dig the hole for the pool due to a root in the ground. So we had to hire someone else to do it. A couple days went by and he finally came back and looked at the hole that was dug and then it took a couple more days for him to actually come and start putting the pool in. The owner of the pool store said it would only take 3 days for the install but unfortunately it took over a week. He only worked a couple hours a day with one other person for the first few days then he came back with 2 people and worked the rest of the week a full 8 hours. We told him as well as three other people several times that the pool was not level, all he said was it was an illusion. Finally after starting to fill the pool up and not fixing the unlevel side we paid him and he promised he would come out and fix any problems we had. After the pool filled up completely you could tell that one side was way higher than the other. We tried for 3-4 days to contact him (left voicemails and text messages) with no reply. We even sent a certified letter and told him if he didnt respond we were going to cancel the check. He responded to that no problem. We ended cancelling the check because he would not come out and fix the problems. We had to have a pool company from out of town come and look at the pool and it is 3 1/2 inches higher on one side than the other. This of course voids the warranty on the pool since the pool can only be 1 in. higher for the side difference. The pool is dangerous to swim in since if you are putting to much pressure on the lower side it could collapse. The pool is not safe. It will cost the price of a brand new pool to fix as it needs to be drained, taken down and a new liner and skimmer and outside braces need to be replaced. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
- Holcomb's Swimming Pools IncThe crew was never on time, they were not professional. Had to have them return 3 times to replace the trim around the pool liner rim, still have not replaced an area that we have told them about. The liner started fading noticeably the first year, we have contacted them several times a year, they were checking on it. I have continued to call with no resolve. Holcomb pool would blame it on the manufacturer of the liner, and they would not take them blame. When Holcomb pool contacted them, they requested pictures....they agreed it was a faulty liner. Holcomb pools offered to replace the liner and only charge me a minimal amount to install the liner? Are you kidding me
- Home Paradise Pools LLC.what was gone be the dream come true turned out to be a pool that is gone fall inside itself in less than 5 years and the provider will do nothing about it but hide behind fine lines in a contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone is welcome to contact me and see the pool for yourself before letting Hp pools steel your dream. contact me at 850-260-5709 to see for yourself
- FIVE STAR PAVERSOwner left on a 3 week trip after getting deposit which put my start date off. They took 5 months to complete and many of the pavers are uneven and sinking leaving ridges for someone to trip or stub toes. Don't use them!
Swimming Pool Companies in Miramar Beach
- Business Description:What we would want in a company we invite into our backyard. These are values we have built our business on and would like to share with you, our customer. Professional: Our mission is to provide the best service possible and to have the best trained pool service technicians possible. We are knowledgeable and experienced in our craft and proper in our billing and business side. Personable: We are approachable and available to answer questions at anytime, whether on the phone or on the job. Pr..Recent Review:The service was always fine and great. They came here every week. I had no problem with them at all. I would recommend them.Matthew B.
- Business Description:Adventure Construction Contractors has over 40+ years experience in Residential and Commercial building. We're a State Licensed General Contractor and Roofing Contractor. Please contact us for a consultation. - (Florida Licenses: RG291104015 | RC29027700Recent Review:I cannot NOT recommend this company enough. This review is being written to warn you and to remind you to do your research before you choose a contractor to make renovations to your home. We do not want anyone that reads this to experience what we have been through. To put a very very long story short, we signed a contract in July 2020 to build a 12 x 22 screened porch on the back of our home and as of October 2021 the project is still not complete and has not had proper inspections. Every step of the way there have been disappointments and setbacks that could’ve been avoided with the proper contractor supervision. Numerous subcontractors have walked off of this job due to lack of being paid and in turn left our backyard destroyed and trashed. There will always be somewhere else he has to be and your concerns are clearly not apart of his agenda. We have numerous emails and text communications pleading the contractor to please help finish this project and what we have gotten back in return we consider a slap in the face. His responses, when given, are short, unprofessional and in no way true or helpful to your project unless he’s coming to your job site to pick up a check. You will be lied to, led on, stressed to the max and worried more about what he is (or is not) doing at your home than anything else. Save yourself the time, money, and stress and find a reliable and professional contractor. We have been now tasked with paying out of our own pocket even more money to correct the things that this company will not fix albeit a part of a signed contract which clearly means nothing. At the time this review is being posted, the contractor recently agreed to pay us a portion of the repairs, and while he has made a small initial payment, he has now reneged on his word and informed us that he will be hard pressed to honor this agreement and “doesn’t have that kind of money laying around.” We are in process of reporting his business license to all applicable agencies and taking legal actionAllyson R.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Owned & operated by Jeff, David, and Mike Ruppel.Recent Review:Has done our service for years until we put the gate back up after the hurricane. We left the gate cracked so he could get in every week on Monday as that is the day he was supposed to come. Pool did not get serviced several weeks and I was finally called back and very rudely told by this man that his guy had been there and the gate wasn’t open. When I explained I had personally left the gate open proceeded to instructed me on how I should fix my gate and I couldn’t do it he would come out and do it. Worst customer service I’ve ever had and will definitely be finding another pool service. Feel sorry for Kelly the one who actually did the work...he was very good. I could have worked with him on the gate situation but not after I was talked to in that manner by his supervisor/owner/?? HORRIBLE PERSONChristine B.
- Business Description:I offer the Installation of Rubber Surfacing Flooring. Witch Includes Playgrounds, Pool Decks, Running Tracks, Water Parks,Porches,Patio Decks, Boat Decks,Garages,and much more. I have a team of three and have installed at Disney World, Universal Studios, Army Bases, Public Schools, Private Schools, Day Cares, State Parks , and much more. I take payment through Check, Credit Card and also have Payment PlansRecent Review:Fantastic job - arrived on time, got right to work, and left area clean. Very professional and best of all, the rubber surfacing looks great and after almost a year, it still looks like it was just put down. With kids playing on it, we feel it gives a safe play area as well as looking wonderful. Really makes our backyard stand out. Highly recommend them! <br /Anneli H.
- Business Description:Leak detection, pool repairs, liner installation, pumps, filters, pool lights, wrinkle removal, liner out of coping, pipe leaks, openings and closings.
- Business Description:We have 11 wonderful employee's. We provide beautiful New Pools as well as service pools. We also have financing options through Lyon's financial.Recent Review:The price quoted for the pool that I wanted was a good price but the quality and professionalism was inadequate. The guys that installed the pool left dried up concrete on the grass which killed the grass. I had concrete patio installed around the pool and added concrete to attaché to and existing concrete pad and within 3 days the concrete started to crack in two places. The owner said he would look at it after the 30 day curing process but never came back to look, so when I called about 6 times I always got the answer that someone would call me back but never received a call back. I would never had paid all the money to have my pool built if I would have known how unprofessional this company waHenry S.
- Business Description:Decorative concrete contractor which transforms old or new concrete into "elegant" floors and images. Certified Designer/Installer working on site daily with crew to insure and enjoyable experience! Applications for: Driveways, Porches, Patios, Pool Decks and Interior Floors offered for your home or business.
- Business Description:Our one piece in-ground fiberglass swimming pools are constructed using only the most proven gel coats and vinyl ester resins available. This, combined with an average thickness that is greater than industry standards, allows us to produce what we believe is one of the strongest and most reliable in-ground fiberglass swimming pools on the market today. Our confidence in our fiberglass swimming pools is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, in addition to a 10 year non-prorated internal finish warr..Recent Review:It went well, they came out before they were scheduled but let me know ahead of time, they were consistent with their time and the product.Andrew R.
- Business Description:We specialize in Pool Deck Repair and Resurfacing. As well as Driveway, Walkway and Patio repair and resurfacing. Already have an existing design but need to freshen it up a bit ? We offer Pressure Wash Cleaning and Resealing services also. It is recommended to clean and reseal your existing concrete every 3-5years depending on weather condition
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Miramar Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Destin Pools4014 Commons Dr W Ste 104
- Destin Pools
- Johnsons Pools Inc401 Massachusetts Ave
- Johnsons Pools Inc
- Leaf Solar Power2223 2nd Ave N B124
Lake Worth, Florida
- Leaf Solar Power
- MKMOD LLC104 Alden Ln
- MKMOD LLC
- Rubber Surfacing Specialist IncPO Box 700504
St. Cloud, Florida
- Rubber Surfacing Specialist Inc
- Symbiont Service Corp4372 N Access Rd
- Symbiont Service Corp
- Tamtec Pool & Spa36204 Emerald Coast Parkway .
- Tamtec Pool & Spa