Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Melbourne, FL
There are 24 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Melbourne
- Brandt's Appliance Service IncKory was amazing and quick he got the problem fixed and explained what was done! Highly recommend him to anyone!
- Topline ApplianceGreat Inventory, Great prices, Knowledgeable sales associates who answered all questions with detailed explanations and absolutely no high pressure tactics. We dealt with Jim. The service was great! The delivery system was efficient and reliable. Overall Great experience!
- Ray's Rapid Repair Appliance ServiceMr. Ray came to examine the situation to find out exactly what needed to be done. He was very patience in explaining how he can fix it and did the job quickly, efficiently, and orderly and at a reasonable price. I will recommend him to help you with your appliances need.
- Ivanhoe Appliance ServiceEd was on time, professional, knowledgeable, with reasonable rates. He fixed my fridge in about 30 minutes. He also guarantees his work. Highest ratings for this company!
- Topline AppliancePurchased basic dishwasher for $325. Called when after I installed it would not pump water. Technician and internet helped determined that you may have to pour a half gallon of water in to lubricate seals. Once done worked great. I have purchased at least 10 appliances from Topline and always received great deals and good service
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThe whole process with Neli was great. Harmon was my tech and he was knowledgeable and very patient walking me through the process of diagnosing the issue with my refrigerator. I will order the part and plug it in when it arrives and then be back to normal. I would use this service again. It was very empowering
- Capritta Appliance & A/COur Speed Queen washer developed issues recently that prevented it from working properly. We called Capritta and Joe Ostolski was sent to the house, arriving well within the time slot we were given. Joe quickly discovered the problem, immediately ordered the part required, returned at a later date, installed the part, and got our machine up and running like-new. We are very impressed with the service and staff at Capritta
- Jay's Air & HeatIncredible Jay Did for us! he was here on time and did a fantastic job! i will recommend his company to all my friends! Honest and his price was outstanding! Great Jon Jay Rick Racicot
- Capritta Appliance & A/CA Speed Queen washer computer problem was driving me crazy for months. Capritta sent Jeff who quickly fixed the issue. He was professional, courteous, and fast.
- Ivanhoe Appliance ServiceCalled Ed on Saturday morning at 8:00 AM and he was there later in the morning. Had a freezer problem in refrigerator that he fixed. Was very professional and his prices are very reasonable. Would recommend him highly if you have an appliance repair need.
Appliance Repair Experts in Melbourne
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience. Bilingual (English/Spanish). We specialize in small and large appliance repairs as well as new air conditioning installation, repairs and maintenance.If you cannot reach us via the above telephone number, please text or call me at 321-303-8238!Recent Review:Dryer change went well. Unfortunately the technician was not prepared for a dryer change. He did not have a two wheel cart or a truck large enough to properly haul the old one away. He muscled the dryer into place and jammed the dryer into his truck doing some damage to his storage bins I am sure. I believe he did not know what the job was before he arrived. His dispatcher failed him. I believe the tech was a good guy but I question whether the company is on the ball and will think hard about hiring them againThomas W.
- Business Description:AIR CONDITIONING UNIT (HVAC) INSTALLATION & REPAIR. Duct work repair & replacement. A/C Preventative Maintenance. APPLIANCE REPAIR & RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT REPAIR. Exhaust System Repair. 2019 ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! (Upright Freezer, Walk-In Freezer, Sub Cool Freezer, Refrigerator, Ice-Maker, Oven Range, Washer, Dryer, Bun Warmer, Open Fryer, Chicken Fryer, Commercial Toaster Oven. ) Free A/C Estimate Honest, reliable, we pride ourselves in spending time with you to discuss ..Recent Review:We are in total coronavirus lockdown here; my wife and I have been advised to quarantine ouselves, as I am in cancer treatment. We're hopefully going to pick up on this again when this virus thing is finished. We are old and not able to do anythng else but ride this out shut off from everyoneHoward H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:In the beginning, there was one man and a huge dream. Vital A/C Solutions is a family-owned and operated business that stands by its values, including honesty and integrity. The next step was to understand Vital's focus, and that was to become a comfort provider—Where your Comfort is Vital to Us. We have extensive experience in providing professional service and client satisfaction. Moreover, we take pride in specializing in A/C installations and repairs. Our goal is to facilitate the c..Recent Review:We had a Trane XL19I installed in 2007. This is a very expensive two stage A/C unit. It is extremely efficient at removing moisture from the air. It is also exceedingly difficult to find an A/C company who actually knows how to correctly service it. The original company who installed it was neither proficient at maintaining this unit nor pleasant to deal with. In fact they were very unhelpful, insulting, and outright unpleasant to deal with. Two other subsequent companies were equally unskilled, but thankfully much more agreeable to deal with. We agreed we were in desperate need of a company who would be much more skilled, professional and pleasant to deal with, who actually knew how to do a much better and proficient job servicing this unit. We finally found that company in Vital A/C Solutions. The day I had intended to call to inquire about their ability and availability to service this unit for us and schedule an appointment got away from me; so I thought I would just call the following day. However while vacuuming our tile floors, I noticed in the air handling closet where our A/C unit was housed, that the floors were wet which signaled that the unit was leaking. Unfortunately this is not something that could wait. Even though it was now after hours on a Friday evening, I decided to call and see if it were possible to still obtain an appointment with them. I wasn't hopeful because we were new clients, calling for an emergency situation on a Friday evening. Never the less I explained our situation and said it was imperative that the person they send out be familiar with this Trane model as our present A/C company only had one person trained to work on it and they had moved him to their Miami location and he was no longer available to service our A/C unit. This was not ideal for us as we live in northern Broward County. The young lady we spoke with took down all of this information, requesting the model number again for verification and promised someone would call us back shortly. Not only did they call back as promised but they scheduled a tech for first thing the next morning (neither we nor the A/C company deemed our situation in need of someone to come out the same evening). The next morning Peter arrived. He was very professional, extremely knowledgeable with this model and a pleasure to deal with. He not only rectified the problem which caused the unit to leak, but also corrected the installation of a panel on our unit that the prior A/C company service representative incorrectly replaced (not the experienced rep from Miami but one from those available for Broward County). Also even though Peter was not informed we had also requested a maintenance call on this visit, he graciously was able to honor this request as he arrived well within the three hour window we were promised and was able to do so without compromising the promised window for his next call. Peter also discovered that one of our capacitors was dead and the other was on its way out so he recommended replacing it which we did. This saved us another call and prevent us from being without A/C in the unseasonably hot weather we have been experiencing since early May. We are very grateful that Peter found this problem and gave us the option of addressing it now. We knew we had finally found everything we could possibly ask for in an A/C company and immediately signed and paid for a yearly service agreement. I might add there was no pressure from Peter to do so. We were told we could think about it and call at any time to do so. This family owned company shared our philosophy in what constitutes good, more accurately, excellent service. We plan on, and look forward to, establishing a long-term relationship with this company and know that when it comes time to replace our current unit, we will receive sound recommendations, expert installation and continued excellence in service. What more could one possibly ask for? We highly recommend this provider. You will be so pleased you chose to use this company for all of your A/C needs. Thank you Peter and thanks to everyone we dealt with at Vital A/C Solutions for doing such a fabulous job, at such a reasonable price and for making such a grand first impression. Kudos for a job well done that surpassed our expectationsLorraine N.
- Business Description:Alligator Plumbing has specialized in providing quality repair and maintenance for North and Central Brevard since 1979. Serving both residential and commercial customers, you can rest assured you are receiving quality service. We have parts and service for all makes and models. Missing a part? No problem. We have a wide selection of parts including new, used and hard to find.Recent Review:My meter was reading up to 20000 gallons of water used in an empty house, obviously there was a leak. I called the first company , they detected the leak , and wanted to charge a huge amount to repair it. Another company had recommended Alligator Plumbing so I called , Frank came out the same day, told me where the problem was and fixed the leak and installed a new shut off valve. Just talking to him I was reassured that this was a man that knew what he was talking about. I have stored the number, if I ever , God forbid, need a plumber again , I will call Alligator Plumbing and ask for Frank, he's the real deabola o.
- Business Description:Jays Air & Heat of Melbourne, Florida (FL) is an FPL Participating Independent Contractor specializing in sales, service, and installation of heating and air conditioning units. Our company stands for prompt, professional, and courteous service at a price that is fair. We are a factory authorized Comfortmaker dealer, and we also carry other quality brands, including Bryant, Trane, and Rheem. Come to us for all of your residential and commercial heating and cooling needs. State license C..Recent Review:Jay was a professional. He came to give us the estimate, he asked just a few key questions and then listened. After about 10 minutes of discussion back and forth, he went to his truck and worked up several estimates. He brought in a tablet and showed me the options and the several he thought were the best to consider. He emailed me ALL the estimates (there were 9) because I really like to go through the details. My home was sized right between a 3 ton and 3.5 ton unit; I decided to go with the 3.5 ton since I have vaulted ceilings. <br /> At the time of the estimate, Jay told me who would be doing the install. His main guy has 9 years of experience and he would be the lead for the job. I hired Jay the next day and we set up install about 4 days later. Jay brought a portable A/C unit that day to help keep the house reasonably cool. <br /> On the scheduled day (yesterday), the crew showed up on time. Super polite, professional, they just got busy. The workmanship is superb...the way the lines are run is like a work of art. Perfectly straight, nice square bends. The plenum was hand made and looks great too. Jay was there periodically thoughout the day, as he said he would be. <br /> Jay's quote was very competitive (not the cheapest), but I'd say the value was unbeatable. If you want a quality A/C system for a fair price, installed by courteous and talented technicians, sold from a small business owner that obviously knows his stuff and how to treat customers, you owe it to yourself to call Jay and see for yourself. <br /Paul R.
- Business Description:Meridian is passionate about maintaining some of the most valuable assets in your home and business. Meridian Mechanical's technicians can perform a range of repairs, replacements and maintenance tasks on your air conditioning, plumbing and refrigeration systemsRecent Review:I contacted Meridian to run a water line to my dock so we could have water for boat cleaning again. (Dock was damaged by Irma and the water line was destroyed). All within a week, Meridian came out for a estimate and installed the new line. Their price was very reasonable, their employees professional and the job was performed as expected. I will definitely be using Meridian for any future plumbing needsJ P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:We service all major kitchen appliances. Our technicians are factory trained. We do not charge overtime rates or trip charges. We open the dryer for complete cleaning when doing a dryer vent cleaning.Recent Review:<p>They arrived within the window of time they gave me, were efficient in installing a new plug in our cabinets for the microwave. The microwave installation was delayed by a broken screw but was expertly handled by the technicians. The dishwasher install went smoothly and everything now runs. </p> <p>They even went out of their way to help us with a broken plug with the range top. Would recommend these guys to anyone for installation of appliances.</p> <p><br /></p> <br /Junko D.
- Business Description:Family owned. DBA: Topline ApplianceRecent Review:Purchased basic dishwasher for $325. Called when after I installed it would not pump water. Technician and internet helped determined that you may have to pour a half gallon of water in to lubricate seals. Once done worked great. I have purchased at least 10 appliances from Topline and always received great deals and good serviceMatt Y.
Deals in Melbourne for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Melbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24/7 PROPERTY SERVICES506 1ST STREET
Vero Beach, Florida
- 24/7 PROPERTY SERVICES
- A-Best Air & Heat 1507 Norman St NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR2080 KING ST
- Air Care Systems Inc1401 N Cocoa Blvd
- ALL 4 ONE GAS SVC INC231 N Grove St
Merritt Island, Florida
- All American Air Electric Inc611 NW Mercantile Pl
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- All Brand appliance service442 Tilhal Rd SW
Palm Bay, Florida
- All Hours Appliance Repair 24-76362 Cable Ave
- All-Rite Water Purification6605 U.S. HWY 1
Vero Beach, Florida
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVC1525 LIME DR
- Alligator Plumbing Supply & Service Corp551 N Washington Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Medix LLC522 Hollow Glen Drive
- Appliance Repair Pros700 N Wickham Rd # 109
- Appliance Repair Specialist of the Treasure Coast
Vero Beach, Florida
- APPLIANCE WIZARD1321 ALTAMONT AVE NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AUTHORIZED SERVICE OF BREVARD1386 CYPRUS AVE
- Aynek Appliance llcPobox 120373
West Melbourne, Florida
- A-Best Air & Heat
- Florida Plumbing Plus Inc445 Norwood Ave
Satellite Beach, Florida
- Florida Plumbing Plus Inc
- Ivanhoe Appliance Service160 Coral Way E.
- Ivanhoe Appliance Service
- MAC Installations LLC1143 Craftsland Ln
Palm Bay, Florida
- Meridian Mechanical3815 N Highway 1 Suite 103
- Mid Florida A/C4270 Dow Rd 206
- Mike's Air & Refrigeration Inc1890 Sw Mackenzie St.
Port St Lucie, Florida
- Mike's Handyman Services129 Theresa Drive
- MR Repair A/C Inc2520 Abalone Blvd
- Mr. Appliance of the Treasure Coast & Space Coast9055 Americana Rd Ste 22
Vero Beach, Florida
- MAC Installations LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Pro-Tech Property Preservation, LLC765 Seven Gables Circle SE
- Pro-Tech Property Preservation, LLC
- Quality Appliance Repair Services110 Polk Ave
Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Quality Appliance Repair Services
- Ray Brown Air Conditioning & Heating3815 N US Hwy 1 # 65
- Ray's Rapid Repair Appliance Service1972 Gloria Cir. NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Roth Electronics LLC2620 Aurora Rd # A
- RSI(Residential Services Incorporated PO Box 561184
- Ryder Air Conditioning2137 N. Courtenay Pkwy #30
Merritt Island, Florida
- Ray Brown Air Conditioning & Heating
- Sears1050 S Babcock St
- Southern Image Construction843 Raintree Ave
- Southern Tropics Refrigeration and Air Conditionin8586 Indiana Ave.