Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Rockledge, FL
There are 19 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Rockledge
- Brandt's Appliance Service IncKory was amazing and quick he got the problem fixed and explained what was done! Highly recommend him to anyone!
- Topline ApplianceGreat Inventory, Great prices, Knowledgeable sales associates who answered all questions with detailed explanations and absolutely no high pressure tactics. We dealt with Jim. The service was great! The delivery system was efficient and reliable. Overall Great experience!
- Ray's Rapid Repair Appliance ServiceMr. Ray came to examine the situation to find out exactly what needed to be done. He was very patience in explaining how he can fix it and did the job quickly, efficiently, and orderly and at a reasonable price. I will recommend him to help you with your appliances need.
- Ivanhoe Appliance ServiceEd was on time, professional, knowledgeable, with reasonable rates. He fixed my fridge in about 30 minutes. He also guarantees his work. Highest ratings for this company!
- Topline AppliancePurchased basic dishwasher for $325. Called when after I installed it would not pump water. Technician and internet helped determined that you may have to pour a half gallon of water in to lubricate seals. Once done worked great. I have purchased at least 10 appliances from Topline and always received great deals and good service read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThe whole process with Neli was great. Harmon was my tech and he was knowledgeable and very patient walking me through the process of diagnosing the issue with my refrigerator. I will order the part and plug it in when it arrives and then be back to normal. I would use this service again. It was very empowering read less
- Capritta Appliance & A/COur Speed Queen washer developed issues recently that prevented it from working properly. We called Capritta and Joe Ostolski was sent to the house, arriving well within the time slot we were given. Joe quickly discovered the problem, immediately ordered the part required, returned at a later date, installed the part, and got our machine up and running like-new. We are very impressed with the service and staff at Capritta read less
- Jay's Air & HeatIncredible Jay Did for us! he was here on time and did a fantastic job! i will recommend his company to all my friends! Honest and his price was outstanding! Great Jon Jay Rick Racicot
- Capritta Appliance & A/CA Speed Queen washer computer problem was driving me crazy for months. Capritta sent Jeff who quickly fixed the issue. He was professional, courteous, and fast.
- Ivanhoe Appliance ServiceCalled Ed on Saturday morning at 8:00 AM and he was there later in the morning. Had a freezer problem in refrigerator that he fixed. Was very professional and his prices are very reasonable. Would recommend him highly if you have an appliance repair need.
Appliance Repair Experts in Rockledge
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience. Bilingual (English/Spanish). We specialize in small and large appliance repairs as well as new air conditioning installation, repairs and maintenance.If you cannot reach us via the above telephone number, please text or call me at 321-303-8238! read lessRecent Review:The quality of service by MR Repair was excellent. We are thoroughly happy with the work they did at our home. Their fees were fair market value and competitive. MR Repair was professional, punctual, and transparent through the complete process. I highly recommend them for major appliance repairs and installations read lessMr. O.
- Business Description:Owned & Operated by David Simmons, and family .Recent Review:Awesome work! Dave and his assistant Tyler went above and beyond to rescue a "flushed" piece of irreplaceable family heirloom jewelry when a number of others told me not to bother. They never gave up in the face of adversity and were successful in retrieving the ring. Prices were fair, but in all fairness I didn't ask for a quote in advance, I just told them to please get the ring back. They even cleaned up the job site to better than it was when they got there. Customer for life here read lessMichael T.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Family owned. DBA: Topline ApplianceRecent Review:Great Inventory, Great prices, Knowledgeable sales associates who answered all questions with detailed explanations and absolutely no high pressure tactics. We dealt with Jim. The service was great! The delivery system was efficient and reliable. Overall Great experience read lessLorraine K.
- Business Description:Bencraft Mechanical is a family owned and run business with over 22 years experience in the trade. We service all makes and models of central air conditioning and heating equipment . A Mechanical Contractor is the highest level trade license for HVAC. Our license allows for all aspects and sizes of HVAC work in the entire state of Florida, in addition to fuel lines and fuel tanks. Large utility rebates are available to most residents depending on the type and efficiency of the equipment, and .. read lessRecent Review:UPDATE: Brett, the owner contacted me the next day and tried to work with me. He apologized for not contacting me promptly before and now trying to work with Trane System representative. He agreed that our system had 2 major break down and it was unacceptable but we would have to work with Trane. I personally don't think Trane will honor anything to help me but I appreciate Brett gave me a call. I paid premium to get Trane which is supposedly the best but ended up getting more repair costs than an old AC. I would work with Brett again but if you are looking for a new replacement, don't go with Trane because if you get a bad unit, you're on your own. ------------------- You might get SCAMMED! We decided to replace our old AC with Trane system with Bencraft after doing a lot of research and got bunch of quotes in October 2017. I thought by doing that we would save a lot of money fixing. Little did I know, the old AC system we never had to pay anything to fix but the new ones already broke down 3 times over the course of 3 years. Each time, it cost us about $1000 to fix even WITH WARRANTY. The part and the labor cost are so high that makes it ridiculous. We paid about $5k for the unit but almost $3k in repaid!!! The first time it broke down was in June 2019 for refrigerant and compressor replaced. The second time is ONLY 6 months later for new coil and refrigerant and evaporator. Now, I'm waiting for the AC guy to come fix it AGAIN the 3rd time in October 2020. How is this acceptable??? You would think with waranty it'll be cheap to fix and with a brand new unit, it'll be problem free. I multiple times brought this up and see if there is anything they can do for their probably SCAM unit, they kept saying they'd contact me but never did. Today, they again told me they would call me back but nope no phone call. Now 3rd time the charm, I'm upset beyond words. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY and Trane system if you are getting a new unit read lessSally N.
- Business Description:Providing Air Conditioning & Heating service & repair, system change-outs, new construction, residential & commercial, Same Day Service, Maintenance Agreements. Financing available. Pool Motors, Dryer Vent Cleanings, Ultra Violet lights installed Supplies & Parts for Do-It-Yourselfers! Family-owned & operated, Serving Brevard since 1984. State certified contractor Lic #CAC1818814. Coupon - $10 OFF to Angie's List Customers read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Our entire HVAC unit and air handling system have been problematic since we purchased our new construction home three years ago (that's another story!). Last night our HVAC unit fan stopped working. Called the company that installed the system after hours and had to leave a message. The next morning we finally heard from the company and they said they would try to get with us sometime today. That's when I decided to find a higher quality heating and air conditioning company. I'm glad we chose A-Best Air & Heat. From the first phone call, I was greeted promptly, professionally, and very courteously. After explaining the situation, the company representative would arrive sometime between 10:00 am and 12 pm (we called at approximately 8:30 am). At 10:30, Sam arrived, the Technician from the company. Very professional, and showed up wearing a face mask (smart touch during these times). He went to work right away on the HVAC unit and within a few minutes identified the source of the problem as being a power capacitor. Soon after Sam had our HVAC unit running again, and we had cool A/C! Another thing Sam did was listen to our story about the problem with the system installed in our then brand new home. Quite often we could go to bed at, say, 10 pm, with the inside of our house nice and cool, but then be woken in the middle of the night, having to kick off the covers because the A/C was no longer cooling. We have had the builder's HVAC subcontractor out to our house easily 10 times in these past two years. Again, the same problem would come up and was never adequately resolved. Sam did some troubleshooting, made some adjustments, then made some recommendations to us. I think we may well be on our way to resolving an issue that took another well known company 10 tries to fix, but no cigar yet. Highly recommended company read lessCharles F.
- Business Description:Alligator Plumbing has specialized in providing quality repair and maintenance for North and Central Brevard since 1979. Serving both residential and commercial customers, you can rest assured you are receiving quality service. We have parts and service for all makes and models. Missing a part? No problem. We have a wide selection of parts including new, used and hard to find. read lessRecent Review:My meter was reading up to 20000 gallons of water used in an empty house, obviously there was a leak. I called the first company , they detected the leak , and wanted to charge a huge amount to repair it. Another company had recommended Alligator Plumbing so I called , Frank came out the same day, told me where the problem was and fixed the leak and installed a new shut off valve. Just talking to him I was reassured that this was a man that knew what he was talking about. I have stored the number, if I ever , God forbid, need a plumber again , I will call Alligator Plumbing and ask for Frank, he's the real dea read lessbola o.
- Business Description:(321)-428-6007. Pesky appliance problem? Get it fixed fast and easy. 90 day warranty on repairs. Service call/diagnostic charge $89. Service call fee is not charged if appliance is repaired.Recent Review:Mr. Ray came to examine the situation to find out exactly what needed to be done. He was very patience in explaining how he can fix it and did the job quickly, efficiently, and orderly and at a reasonable price. I will recommend him to help you with your appliances need read lessEve S.
- Business Description:We service all major kitchen appliances. Our technicians are factory trained. We do not charge overtime rates or trip charges. We open the dryer for complete cleaning when doing a dryer vent cleaning.Recent Review:We had a great experience with the Appliance Repair Pros team. Our dryer went out and we were able to schedule an appointment for the following day. Tony arrived on time the next day and performed some troubleshooting and located the defective part. We paid the service call fee and decided to go forward with the repair. Tony returned a few days later and swapped out the part which unfortunately did not fix our dryer. Tony offered to take the dryer back to the shop to perform more in depth troubleshooting and give us a loaner dryer while ours was out. They were able to fix the dryer in their shop. Appliance Repair Pros are professional and honest, only charging you for the work they performed. I would highly recommend them for any appliance repair need read lessChris A.
- Business Description:Meridian is passionate about maintaining some of the most valuable assets in your home and business. Meridian Mechanical's technicians can perform a range of repairs, replacements and maintenance tasks on your air conditioning, plumbing and refrigeration systems read lessRecent Review:Excellent. i would highly recommend them. For my future plumbing needs I will hire them again.Stella H.
Deals in Rockledge for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Merritt Island
- Palm Shores
- Cocoa Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Satellite Beach
- West Melbourne
- Palm Bay
- Melbourne Beach
- Saint Cloud
appliance repair services in Rockledge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 PROPERTY SERVICES506 1ST STREET
Vero Beach, Florida
- 24/7 PROPERTY SERVICES
- A-Best Air & Heat 1507 Norman St NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- Air Care Systems Inc1401 N Cocoa Blvd
- Al Cheapo's Appliance529 Peachtree St # 2
- ALL 4 ONE GAS SVC INC231 N Grove St
Merritt Island, Florida
- All American Air Electric Inc611 NW Mercantile Pl
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- All Hours Appliance Repair 24-76362 Cable Ave
- Alligator Plumbing Supply & Service Corp551 N Washington Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Medix LLC522 Hollow Glen Drive
- Appliance Repair Pros700 N Wickham Rd # 109
- Appliance Repair Specialist of the Treasure Coast
Vero Beach, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aynek Appliance llcPobox 120373
West Melbourne, Florida
- A-Best Air & Heat
- Florida Plumbing Plus Inc445 Norwood Ave
Satellite Beach, Florida
- Florida Plumbing Plus Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Ivanhoe Appliance Service160 Coral Way E.
- Ivanhoe Appliance Service
- Meridian Mechanical3815 N Highway 1 Suite 103
- Mid Florida A/C4270 Dow Rd 206
- Mike's Handyman Services129 Theresa Drive
- MR Repair A/C Inc2520 Abalone Blvd
- Mr. Appliance of the Treasure Coast & Space Coast9055 Americana Rd Ste 22
Vero Beach, Florida
- Meridian Mechanical
- Pro-Tech Property Preservation, LLC765 Seven Gables Circle SE
- Pro-Tech Property Preservation, LLC
- Quality Appliance Repair Services110 Polk Ave
Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Quality Appliance Repair Services
- Ray Brown Air Conditioning & Heating3815 N US Hwy 1 # 65
- Ray's Rapid Repair Appliance Service1972 Gloria Cir. NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Roth Electronics LLC2620 Aurora Rd # A
- RSI(Residential Services Incorporated PO Box 561184
- Ryder Air Conditioning2137 N. Courtenay Pkwy #30
Merritt Island, Florida
- Ray Brown Air Conditioning & Heating
- UNITED SERVICE & APPLIANCE LLC1923 N Wickham Rd Ste 130
- UNITED SERVICE & APPLIANCE LLC