Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Atlantic Beach, FL
There are 16 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Atlantic Beach
- BURNEY'S SEPTIC TANK SVC INCBurney's Septic was awesome. I was frantic because my toilet was backing up and had to go to work. I called before they were opened and a person named Rodney answered. He was so nice and professional told me not to worry they would be there today and everything would be done before I got home. I got home no mess and everything was fine. Karen who works in the office even gave me a discount for being a front line person at a hospital. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. Thank you again Burney's... read less
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic ServicesResponse time from initial call to scheduled arrival was great. Arrived on time, actually a bit early. Very professional and courteous. Got the job done, right! I had no problem paying for the septic pump out as it was needed. However, the added charge for the filter clean was of concern, especially since I dug out the area for the techs. I did appreciate the discount, but it still didn't cover the cost of the added charge to clean the filter. Overall...satisfied read less
- MOORE'S SAND & SEPTICThe guys, Charles and Ben, came first thing this morning. I explained what was going on in the downstairs toilet. As the men were digging, checking power to the pump, they were sharing what could be the possible problem - hoping for me it wasn't major. But it was. Charles explained my pump options, costs, what they would be doing when installing the pump, how the pump was suppose to work. I so appreciated the time he spent to explain how the system runs and answering questions I had. Very patient, not in any hurry to get done and get going to next job. Their time was my time and knowing that I can call later if I have other questions, very comforting. I will ALWAYS call Moore's Septic, they make me feel like I'm family and are here to take care of me read less
- Grant's PlumbingGrant's Plumbing is AMAZING! The owner took the time to review my septic inspection report and go over it with me. Then he thoroughly explained the process, time frame and pricing variables to me over the phone and in writing. I was feeling completely overwhelmed by this process and he really put my mind at ease. I can't say enough nice things about this family business and HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you work with them for any septic and drainfield needs read less
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic ServicesJason and Dale did an above and beyond job of cleaning out our septic system. they are problem solving professionals. thank you!
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic ServicesAfter reaching out to four other companies and getting one other callback from a guy who was overloaded with a backlog of cases and couldn't come out for a week and a half, I knew I was in trouble. These guys have literally cornered the market in this industry and nothing, absolutely nothing is an emergency with them. First come, first serve and I was low man on the totem pole. But there it was, cute looking little Duck. I was hesitant at first because they were the only company out there with all five star ratings. "No way, that's impossible." So I called. Now, the first time I called, I got the answering service which promised a callback within 30 minutes. At 45 minutes, I called again and got straight through and spoke to a sweet young lady. And though some might frown on that, it in no way impacted my overall satisfaction worth their work. I explained my situation and asked how long would it take to get someone out. "We can have someone out tomorrow morning." The breaker on my panel kept tripping and believing I could get away with a five dollar repair, I replaced the breaker. When it tripped after five minutes, I knew I was in trouble. This lady was knowledgeable enough to know it was my pump. She quoted a price and I thought, "they could have somone out tomorrow????" Sold!!!!! So, all set.... couldn't hardly wait. About two hours later, I get a call from Scott, he was on his way!! Same Day Service!!! And most others will put you in a holding pattern cause they can. Not Duck Duck. Scott came out and assessed the situation and knew it was the pump,. He brought everything with him and had us fixed, cleaned up and back in operation in just two hours. Scott is a people person and is very skilled at customer service because he genuinely cares. Went over every step of the process and showed me how everything works. Answered all my questions and really took care of me from start to finish. You guys got a customer for life! read less
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic Servicespumped out tank, left mess and said the company would have someone else contact me about the pump, they did not do it. Never hears=d from them again.
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic ServicesFantastic!!! I received a call 30 minutes prior to arrival. The guys were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They explained the procedure and answered all of my many questions. After the tank was drained, they discovered a blockage. The tank was located partially under a porch and difficult to access, but they figured a way to clear it. They had me test it and cleaned up before they left. I highly recommend Duck Duck Rooter Septic Services read less
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic ServicesWe had an urgent septic issue. They got us on the schedule quickly and the crew was prompt and professional. They fixed our issue and explained ways we can ensure our system stays healthy.
- Duck Duck Rooter Plumbing and Septic ServicesThis was our first time having a septic tank (we've always had city water & sewer)... & the two guys that came to our house were amazing. I would definitely hire them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Atlantic Beach
- Business Description:At Duck Duck Rooter, our mission is to deliver high-quality plumbing and septic services by offering an excellent price, a welcoming presence, and ensure that each job is completed efficiently, safely, and on time. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded, and offer residential and commercial septic tank services throughout Duval, Clay, Nassau, and St. Johns Counties. read lessRecent Review:Very well. Tech was on time, professional, respectful, clean cut young man. No problems at allDavid W.
- Business Description:Clay County Master Plumbing is a professional Jacksonville plumbing company servicing all of the Clay County area along with St. Johns and Duval counties. Our professional plumbing technicians are fully licensed and are dedicated to providing you with the best solutions to your plumbing problems. With over 30 years of experience you will understand that we are the company, where your plumbing problems become ours read lessRecent Review:This company is the most professional Plumbing company we have ever dealt with! They were responsive, honest, up front with their pricing and when it came time to do the job, they showed up as promised and on time! They were so careful not to destroy our front lawn, they had to dig for the pipe and replace it from our house out to the street and install 2 clean outs. They were fantastic, and great people to work with! So considerate and understanding. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you read lessRobin L.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial plumbing as well an construction combined. We are here to provide quality plumbing & construction services. We do not do Septic systems. We also do not change gas lines from Natural to propane or vise versa. read lessRecent Review:Great. Tech knew what he was doing and completed the job as promised for the quoted price.Carleen F.
- Business Description:Budget Plumbing, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business read lessRecent Review:On time starting, on time finishing. Great work , very professional. I’d hire them again in an instant!John D.
- Business Description:Through more than 50 years and multiple generations, The Grant family of Plumbers have served Jacksonville, Orange Park, Oakleaf Plantation, Argyle Forest, Mandarin, Baymedows, Fleming Island and Many other Duval County Areas. Our family-owned and operated company, Grants Plumbing, LLC is the primary choice for Drain Fields in Jax! Our family serves your family as we are training our next generation of sons to maintain the 4th & 5th generation reputation of professional craftsmanship. No job .. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They communicated really well.Mike F.
- Business Description:I provide thorough, honest inspections of Septic Systems for home-buyers. Inspections are my specialty. I don't repair drain-fields, sell lids, or replace pumps. So there's no conflict of interest when I do your inspection. The same way a brake shop wants to give you a "free brake inspection", a septic contractor whose main business is repairing septic systems has a real, cash incentive to find problems where none exist. I have no such conflict. My only incentive is to protect you from costly.. read lessRecent Review:He did a great job. He was very professional. He had all the documentation and pictures and the problems were tackled in great detail.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Hi, my name is Jerry Ward,president/owner of Everybodys Plumbing,where we're Everybodys Plumbing for Everybodys needs!Everybodys Plumbing is owned and operated by Jerry Ward,a Master Plumber in Duval County since 2005 and the State of Florida in 2009 with license number CFC1428104! Everybodys Plumbing has 2 employees at this time,with 60 years of plumbing experience, licensed,insured,and stand by our work!Everybodys doesn't use subcontractors or piece workers for any jobs.No trip charges for .. read lessRecent Review:Jerry did an outstanding job ! My wife and I were very pleased at how quickly he responded to our problem and how quickly he fixed the problems we had . He has a great sense of humor too. One of the best contractors I have ever hired . I highly recommend him read lessKEVIN T.
- Business Description:Top of the Line Plumbing provides top of the line plumbing services to Duval County, St. Johns County, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, and the surrounding areas. There isn’t a plumbing job too big or too small for our team to handle. From repairs and repiping to hydro jetting and water filtration, Top of the Line has the experts to get the job done. If a plumbing issue is disrupting your day to day life, call on our team! We’re dedicated to providing the plumbing servic.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went perfect. Plumber was very professional and accommodating.Jacqueline W.
- Business Description:Partridge Well Drilling, Co has been serving the North Florida area for over 100 years. We have constructed several thousand wells for many different uses, including water for domestic use, agricultural use, industrial use, irrigation, public supply, geothermal use, environmental investigations, and aquifer performance tests. Our expert staff can help you with maintaining your pump system. Maintaining your pump is an important task, and should be handled by a professional. A properly mai.. read lessRecent Review:Do not do business with this company. They provided a price electronically and then when they hand me the invoice, the tech added an additional charge for labor. At no time did the person I spoke to initially who provided the price or the tech indicate there was a labor charge. I wrote a letter to the owner. He indicated “he is not satisfied until our customers are”. After the owner discussed the situation with the person who provided the quote, I received a follow up that they are sorry, but will still charge me for the labor. UPDATED (01/23/2020) : Make sure to ask for the full pricing, including any labor charges, if applicable. The company provided a full refund of the labor charges. The work was done professionally, and clean up was very good read lessJeffrey N.
- Business Description:Choosing the right Jacksonville home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect y.. read lessRecent Review:Went very well. Did an excellent jobwayne n.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Neptune Beach
- Jacksonville Beach
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Ponte Vedra
- Fleming Island
- Fruit Cove
- Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Village
- Orange Park
- Saint Marys
- Green Cove Springs
- Saint Johns
- Saint Augustine
- Kings Bay
- Glen Saint Mary
septic tank services in Atlantic Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A Septic Pumping Inc8300 W Beaver St
- Acme Septic Tank Co Inc638 Carlton St
- adam ant fill and clearing7332 shindler dr #4
- Advanced Pump Service3986 Everett Ave
- ADVANTAGE PLUMBINGPO BOX 49225
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- AMERICAN PLUMBING CONTRACTORS5720 ARLINGTON ROAD
- AQUA RESTORATION5783 Mining Terrace Road Unit 5
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- A A Septic Pumping Inc
- Grant's Plumbing9731 Sandler Road
- Grant's Plumbing
- Haleforce pumps and repair 15001 N Main St
- Haleforce pumps and repair
- L L Spencer Inspections2061 Leon Rd
- L L Spencer Inspections
- O E Smith's Sons Inc11749 New Kings Rd
- O E Smith's Sons Inc
- Quiles Construction1443 Marcheck St
- Quiles Construction
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2028 W 21st St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Southern Grace Homes10605 Theresa Dr
- Southern Grace Homes
- The Malle Company5425 Riverwood Rd. North
Saint Augustine, Florida
- Tier 1 Construction13245 Atlantic Blvd Ste 4-212
- Tillman Septic Pumping Inc126 Halsema Rd N
- TOM HUNTER SEPTIC TANK SVC13033 LANIER RD
- TOP OF THE LINE PLUMBING LLC9761 Lily Rd
- Triple S Plumbing Inc987 SE State Rd 100
Keystone Heights, Florida
- The Malle Company
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO