DARRELL CREWS SEPTIC TANKS

10626 YANKS CRUISER

Jacksonville, FL 32216

02/12/2020

Linda L.

Lawrence and Nathan did a great job finding my septic tank, as I did not know its location, and it had not been pumped in at least 20 years. They found it, pumped it, put the lid back on and cleaned up the area in less than two hours. Terrific job by them. They worked well as a team with no wasted time.

Description of Work
Find and pump septic

04/21/2018

Sonia W.

Crew was very professional and courteous I would use them again.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped

04/05/2018

Brian T.

Darrell set an appointment for me and the crew was on time. Wesley and Gerald were very professional and helpful. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump out

08/22/2017

Jan M.

The guys were on time and efficient is taking care of the tank. My yard was minimally disturbed. I will probably need to have the drain field re-done which was good to know.

Description of Work
Pump out septic tank

06/15/2017

Gerald S.

This company is the real deal. Respectful, knowledgable, curteous, hardworking, friendly, and reasonably priced. Lawrence and Daniel did a professional, thorough job.

Description of Work
Pumped out 1500 gallon septic tank.

06/07/2017

michael T.

1. Pump out met expectations would consider using again. 2. 4-4 report was incomplete. Requested a revised report. Ended up having another vendor submit a new report to amend the repair permit. Lesson learned Have the company that is going to replace the tank/drain field perform the 4-4 report rather than the pump out service

Description of Work
1. Septic pump out. 2. Complete measurements and a "4-4 report" for submission to health department to secure a septic repair permit ($150)

05/18/2017

Shelley M.

Very nice to work with. Found Darrell crews septic online, read the reviews and knew I found the right people, they came in went right to work, didn't make a mess nor leave one; I didn't have to do a thing. I will definitely use again. Thank you Darrell crews septic tank

Description of Work
Septic pumped

10/07/2016

Lisa D.

Darrell Crews is a highly professional company that I would strongly recommend. They arrived promptly at the appointment time, exhibited respect and courtesy (and a few laughs), and shared thorough and informative dialect on the health of my septic and drain field.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance for septic tank

09/20/2016

Linda D.

These folks were awesome! Right on time, excellent service, thorough, polite. I HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
pump out and find lines/ drain field

08/12/2016

Rossana V.

Both gentlemen were very respectful, professional and knowledgable! We recommend them and will use them again in the future !

Description of Work
Pumped our septic tank

08/08/2016

Tammie S.

These guys were great I would rehire them in a minute.

Description of Work
Septic tank clean out

06/24/2016

VICKI N.

Very professional, gave excellent evaluation and service. All work supervised. Thoroughly done.

Description of Work
Responded immediately to my inquiry, came within hours, cleaned out and rinsed out tank

02/29/2016

Sherry O.

Arrived on time, professional, nice to work with. Had routine maintenance septic tank pumped.

Description of Work
Septic Tank Pumping.

01/20/2016

Debra H.

Crew arrived on time, were professional. Explained that our drain field would need to be replaced. Pumped septic tank. Sealed tank lid to prevent water intrusion. Very friendly and fast.

Description of Work
Pumped septic tank

09/22/2015

Maywood E.

I was very pleased with the professionalism and courtesy I received from the crew that arrived. Tommy and Jessie went out of their way to make sure I was pleased with their work. I will highly recommend Darrell Crews Plumbing to anyone who needs their septic tank pumped out.

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank.

08/27/2015

Frank H.

As related to earlier review on July 03, 2015 opted to have two septic risers installed. This work was completed by Bo and team earlier in the month. Watched as 16" of earth was removed from the top of each septic lid. Concrete lids were removed and plastic adapter plates were secured in place. Plastic risers totaling 16" were then attached followed by a domed lid. Concrete was placed around the base of the risers to further secure the installation. Earth was leveled as related to the domed riser lid. Being indecisive earlier I called Darrell after installation and opted for the flat riser lid instead. He agreed to send his crew out to swap the two lids. Lawrence and Jessie arrived and replaced the lids on August 22, 2015 without issue. Service reason - Having the septic riser installed serves as basically an inspection port. Instead of having to dig up the grass, remove 16" of earth and haul out a heavy 20" diameter concrete lid. Now once a year or if an alarm sounds I can remove and inspect to see if immediate service is required. In turn with this installation, septic pumping no longer means my grass will have to be disturbed. My lesson learned - Should have taken Darrell's first advice to have the riser installed just below the surface dome or not. :( If opting for a flush surface installation decide early if you want a dome sticking above your grass or a relatively flat lid flush with your lawn!

Description of Work
Installed two - 16" septic risers and lids.

07/23/2015

louise A.

I called and was given a same day appointment. The workers came at the time allotted for the job, took their tool and found the tank. at my request they opened the tank at the drain field end so I could verify the drain field was working. They measured the lip for me so that I could verify my drain field was working. they pumped the tank, had me flush the toilet a couple times recovered the tank and leveled out the grass and wrote me up a ticket. I paid him and they left.

Description of Work
opened the septic tank and pumped it out. Verified that the water was draining into the drain Field properly

07/03/2015

Frank H.

Arrived early ready to work. Located the tanks without issue and exposed the tank lids 16" below ground. This was done with minimal damage to lawn. Pumped both tanks and sprayed inside of sump tank to help remove all sludge. Explained septic function and what should and should not go down the drain. Recommended septic riser for easier access for inspection and pumping in the future. Fair price quoted for both risers and looking to have installed next week.

Description of Work
Located septic and sump tank 16" below ground. Pumped each tank and sprayed inside of sump to help remove all sludge.

04/06/2015

james M.

very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly They answered our many questions and offered advice They went right to work and finished the job quickly. Great team.

Description of Work
Septic drain

01/08/2015

Charles D.

He was prompt and did a great job and left the site in good order.

Description of Work
He pumped my septic tank and cleaned the filter

12/22/2014

Marie B.

They were A plus. Everything was great, they were 100% and in fact two of my friends used them.

Description of Work
We use Darrell Crews Septic Tanks. They came and cleaned out the septic tank.

12/10/2014

Rebecca W.

I had my house totally re-piped by a plumbing company (Eagerton) in August. Since I had all new pipes and it had been 3 years since I had the septic tank pumped by Darrell Crews Septic, I called them back out to pump so I would be good for awhile. They came out in September to do the pump out. Within just a couple of weeks there was a significant problem.. There was a foul-smelling puddle of water over the entrance to the septic tank and it flowed all the way back to the house. I called Crews Septic to have them re-evaluate since they were the last ones to have their hands on the septic tank. The guy poked around in the water with his bare hands (even wiping his hands on the grass and then lighting a cigar!) and said he knew he had put it back together right and that it was not sewage that I was seeing but rainwater runoff. Sorry to disagree but rainwater runoff does not smell like sewage and breed maggots. So then I thought perhaps the plumbers had not hooked something up right so called them to come re-evaluate. They said it was not a plumbing issue but definitely a septic issue. I ended up calling ANOTHER septic company to evaluate. Had to pay them for a second pump-out only to be told it was probably an air bubble and if the issue did not resolve they would have to take a look at the drain field. After the second pump-out, the issue resolved.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump out

10/31/2014

Anneliese P.

They were very good. They made sure everything was clean. There were no problems in scheduling.

Description of Work
They emptied the septic tank.

06/11/2014

Laurie P.

We always refer people to them. They are extremely reasonable and prompt. They are awesome. They are very thorough. They hose down the tanks. Some companies don't pump it all out and they don't even hose down the inside of the tank or anything. They get it all.

02/21/2014

George S.

The two man crew arrived on time. They were very careful of the truck so as not to do any damage to the yard. They did their job and explained what they were doing and that my system looked good. They gave me some tips on how to keep the system working properly. They cleaned up after themselves and except for a bare spot of grass which should fill in shortly. I can find not fault with the job they done.

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank.

Marble Landworks LLC

Marble Landworks LLC is northeast Florida’s premier excavation company. We offer bulk fill dirt and gravel installation, grading service, excavation, concrete removal and light excavation. Our goal is to focus on our clients needs to provide a quality service.

David Gray Plumbing

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule today.

Terry Vereen Plumbing

***Please note, although we are available via phone 24/7 we may only respond to email and messages Mon - Fri between 8am - 5pm.*** 904-384-5661 We are a family plumbing business based in Jacksonville, FL specializing in residential and commercial repairs, re-piping and remodeling. Our plumbers have been providing Jacksonville, Orange Park and the surrounding areas with quality plumbing repairs and service at fair prices since 1983. Award winning. Our professional, clean and courteous plumbers are knowledgeable in all types of plumbing repairs from the simplest faucet drip or water leak to the newest trends in complete bath remodeling or whole house re-piping. No job is too big or too small. So, let our plumbers put their expertise to work for you. Call today to schedule your appointment. We offer Saturday service at the same great rate (until 3pm). **For emergency service - please call us to receive immediate attention. Terry Vereen Plumbing is all across Jacksonville, FL