Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Arcadia, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Arcadia
- Cutting Edge Construction IncScot's attention to detail was incredible!! I trusted his judgement in all aspects of repairs and the sub-contractors he used were on par with his professionalism and high skill level.
- Willy's Chimney Service, LLCDue to age and construction of original chimney, we had a fire which came through the fire box into the walls. The fire department took care of this but damage was so extensive that the entire fireplace and chimney had to be replaced. Willy's made every effort to protect our property during the removal of the old chimney and fireplace and the construction of the new chimney and fireplace and insert. Every step of the job was explained to us by Dan. All of the employees were thoughtful, courteous and careful with our property. They cleaned up after themselves every day. Also, in order to not inconvenience us there was a port a potty installed outside for their use. Their expertise shows in how great the fireplace, chimney and insert look and we have received many compliments on the work already. We would like to highly recommend Willy's to anyone considering a new fireplace or repair of an existing one. We plan on using him yearly to clean our new chimney
- SIVELLS MASONRY INCScott was very quick to return my phone calls. He was able to give me an estimate within 24 hours of our initial call. Scott is very professional. They were able to get the job done the next day and finished in one business day. Very good experience!
- Crossville Flooring CenterThey were excellent! Very good and very trustworthy. I felt like I could leave my home even while they were working.
- Jones MasonryTwo men with around 20 years experience cleared and leveled the land, then formed and poured the slab. Then one man finished the concrete to a smooth surface. This being my first experience with a concrete foundation for a building, I am glad this crew was so experienced. Mr Jones had the necessary knowledge about building codes and requirements that made him a valuable asset to me
- AMC Pavers Installation Restorations & Construction LLCContract read: "To be completed in 4-6 working days." Monday, Day 1: Pavers arrived. Crew of two arrived and excavated a few wheelbarrow loads before leaving within a few hours. Tuesday, Day 2: Crew of five showed up in the morning. Worked for eight hours and completed excavation. Wednesday, Day 3: Crew of five arrived in the morning. Began laying pavers on a minimal layer of crushed concrete/sand (thinner than contract dictated). Rain came around noon and ended after about an hour and a half. Foreman approaches me to tell me that the estimate of square footage was in error and I owed an additional $860 for two more pallets of pavers! I called the owner who stated that, "That's what the computer tells her." During the rain the crew covered work area with several tarps that I provided. Crew left around 1:30 p.m. stating, "We don't want to get sick." It didn't rain again for the rest of the day. Thursday, Day 4: Foreman stated that they would arrive by 8:30 a.m. At 3:30 p.m. I received a phone call from AMC office stating that the foreman was "just around the corner", and the crew was "on its way." At 5:30 p.m. the foreman called me to say that no one would show this day. I had stayed home from work, including several meetings, in order to be here when the crew arrived. Friday, Day 5: Crew arrived on time this day. Foreman called me at work to say that the fire ring could not be laid as per the drawing. The entire fire-ring plan had to be simplified due to this "misunderstanding." Saturday, Day 6: Crew of four came on time! They worked all day and completed the laying of the pavers. Crew was paid by foreman and left. Foreman tells me that the crew was told not to return to my property or else they would be considered trespassing. He aIso stated that AMC would not be using them again. I don't know why he told them this. Their work was very adequate, excellent in some areas . Monday, Day 7: Was told a crew would arrive at 8:30 a.m. I received a call at work from AMC office telling me that there was a death in a company employee's family and it would probably be another no-show day. At 5:30 p.m. a subcontracted crew showed up and finished sanding the joints and "sealing" the pavers. They were on the site until 9:00 p.m. Tuesday, Day 8: Foreman arrives, cleans up project area a bit and asks for final payment. The original contract and attached drawing was ignored in several important points. I was held responsible for the discrepancies, but AMC was not...even after taking 8 days to complete. I paid $860 more than the contract agreed. To be kind, I would say that I was mislead several times. My wife lost sleep during this time. We had planned and saved for this patio for fifteen years. Almost two weeks later I am still sweeping sand into unfinished paver joints that are 1" wide. The owners are very friendly people. We hired them because we interacted so well with them. The job is complete. It cost us much more than we had been told it would. It was a very disappointing and frustrating experience. The foreman left on the last day after apologizing several times. The job is complete. It cost us much more than we had been told it would
- Pristine Paver Solutions IncThe retaining wall was not built high enough so now the paver walk outside of the pool is moving toward the retaining wall and the pavers are moving apart because the retaining wall is lower. Apparently the retaining wall blocks were not filled with gravel or what ever because my garden dirt within keeps disappearing. They left my yard a mess, cost me $600.00 to have it repaired with new sod and labor. Note they say they are not responsible for lawn damage on their contract?? I have learned, never take the lowest bid out of 3! The owner was here that evening to get his check, so he should have noticed this was not right! To bad, nice guy, foreign workers who didn't know what they were doing
Masonry Contractors in Arcadia
- Business Description:20 plus years of experience.Recent Review:The guys did an outstanding job. The concrete pad looks great and will enjoy for years to come. The guys cleaned up after themselves. Could hardly tell they were here. Great Job guys!Marlene T.
- Business Description:Velasquez construction *. Concrete driveways, walkways, patios *. New construction, repairs, addition *. Foundation , bond-biem, stucco, block work Over 10 years of experience we also include free estimate Give us a call today at 2398513382 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you
- Business Description:Resurrection Pools, LLC has been renovating pool, spa, and decks for more than 25 years. We are a local family owned company who specializes in pool renovations and pool resurfacing in Charlotte, Lee, Sarasota and Manatee counties. Don't like the look of your pool, spa, or deck? We can help you with that! You shouldn't be left with an eyesore outside of your house, we're here to fix that for you and give you the backyard look you desireRecent Review:We are very pleased with the complete pool and lanai resurfacing project recently completed by Resurrection Pool. It makes the entire area look like it was just built yesterday and it is much more attractive than the original surfaces. They completed the work on time and quickly. Everything was done to perfection and the crews that worked on the project were exceptional. I cannot say enough about how hard they worked and how skilled they were in their trades.I would highly recommend Resurrection Pool to anyone wanting this type of work doneLaura B.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:With over thirty years of experience, LRE Foundation Repair is central Florida’s industry leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and concrete repair. Whether you need pool deck repair for your summer home or helical piers for your large commercial property, you can expect the same commitment to consistency and quality from our team! Our services include water diversion/ exterior drainage solutions, crawl space repair/encapsulation, foundation repair, deep foundation solutions,..Recent Review:Horrible worst ever. There is now a county record saying there was a sinkhole inspection and repair. There was never a sinkhole never an inspection. A small piece of patio wall needed to be lifted so the roof would not come apart from the pool cage. Now I cannot get homeowners insurance and cannot sell my house. I was told multiple times when I asked that there would not be mention of a sinkhole with my insurance and no issues. They lied and lied and cost me a lot of money. Now they do nothing. Horrible that I am being put through this Don’t believe them. Don’t let them touch anything. You will regret it for years to comDana S.
- Business Description:AMC Pavers Installation Restorations & Construction is a family owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience in the industry. Owner on all jobs at all times. Fully licensed and insured.Recent Review:Don't take my word for it. I can show you pictures of poor quality, emails admitting such that they later refused to fix after one excuse after another. I can show you how they didn't complete the contract missing a 4 ft circle kit. I can show you how they destroyed my drainage system despite my bringing concerns before any paver was ever laid. This is not a good company. I have to hire an attorney, don't make my mistake. Oh the best part was the owner screaming on the phone calling me an ******* in Spanish because his racist *** doesn't think white people know Spanish lol... stay away stay away you have been warned!! Photos soon!JOE C.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ADVERTISING CREATION, CONSULTING, MEDIA MEDIUM CONSULTING, MEDIA PURCHASING
- Business Description:We are Problem Concrete Solvers! Whether interior or exterior, there is an elegant decorative concrete solution for any new, existing or troubled surface for pool decks, patios, entryways, sidewalks, driveways, outdoor living spaces & more
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Punta Gorda
- Zolfo Springs
- Port Charlotte
- North Port
- Myakka City
- Lake Placid
- Bowling Green
- North Fort Myers
- Avon Park
- Rotonda West
- North Venice
- Fort Meade
- Cape Coral
- Boca Grande
masonry contractors in Arcadia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AMC Pavers Installation Restorations & Construction LLC7341 Spring Hill Dr 3539
Spring Hill, Florida
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- AMC Pavers Installation Restorations & Construction LLC
- BC Enterprise Inc93911 Overseas Hwy
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BC Enterprise Inc
- Dell'Agnese Construction Co, Inc5109 SW 87th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Dell'Agnese Construction Co, Inc
- Florida Dirt Source, LLC5475 Golden Gate Parkway, Suite 5
- Florida Dirt Source, LLC
- Global Construction Enterprises1128 E Donegan Ave
- Global Construction Enterprises
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Impressions Decorative19206 Sunlake Blvd
- Impressions Decorative
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing14301 Sweat Loop Rd.
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing
- Premier Reconstruction Inc5400 bobby st
- Premier Reconstruction Inc
- Velasquez construction 3711 Seminole Ave
Fort Myers, Florida
- Velasquez construction