Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Milton, DE
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Milton
- First Choice Garage Doors IncGreat! The technician replaced the broken spring and checked out the entire mechanism that operates the door. Everything is working like new. Professional and reasonable cost. Thanks!
- Wrights ApplianceAlex was very personable and thorough while fixing my dryer. We also discovered it needed a vent cleaning which he did the same day. The prices are unbeatable and I will hire again! I recommend this company to anyone looking to get services done in there appliances
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLCMr. Harrison was cordial, prompt and efficient. Although he couldn’t fix my problem that day, he promised to research the problem and get back to me the next morning. He did just as he promised and fixed my problem over the phone. I was able to avoid a much longer wait and a more expensive repair by Lowe’s service department . Since he repairs most appliances, Mr. Harrison will be at the top of my list to call in the future! A+++! read less
- Complete Appliance Protection Incwhen tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was grea read less
- Kelly Appliances Services IncMade numerous attemps calling all #s, 6/30 left message on primary # on 6/28/2021. As of 7/1/2021 there was no reply. Placed another call on7/1/2021 and messages on all numbers state all mailboxes are full. Noticed all reviews posted were some time ago.
- Ed Wrights Appliance RepairI had been told by another company that my washing machine could not be repaired, and I would need to buy another one. I called Ed Wright's and scheduled an appointment. The technician, Jason, worked diligently for over 2 hours to access and repair some faulty wiring. My washing machine works again, and I was spared a major expense read less
- Ralphs AppliancesCalled Ralph’s Appliances and left a message on a Saturday morning. He called back within 10 minutes and arrived within 30 minutes. Had the part on hand and fixed the dryer within 90 minutes. Very courteous, conscientious and polite.
- SALISBURY APPLIANCE SERVICEGreat! He was here about 2 1/2 hours after we called. He Diagnosed the problem, left to get the part and returned and completed repair in about 1 hour.
- Sears Appliance RepairThey came on time, did a good job and cleaned up afterwards. Nothing but good things to say. There wasn't any hassle. He diagnosed it and told me right up front what it was going to cost. What he quoted was exactly what he charged - no more/no less.
- R B Appliance ServiceMy ten year old Whirlpool washing machine filled up with water then stopped. What to do? I called the 800 number supplied on the inside of the lid of the washing machine. The closest service person they told me was in Rhode Island! Since I live in Milton, Delaware that wouldn't do. I then did a Google search and came upon RB Appliance Service right here in Rehoboth Beach. I check Yelp reviews of this company. They were excellent. I called Rick Eisenman, the owner/operator. He offered to come out immediately. I had to work and had a doctor's appointment. I asked him to come out two days hence at 10:00 AM. He called about a half an hour before he arrived and he arrived right on time. He assessed the situation and discovered my washing machine starter needed replaced. He also noticed that the hoses leading into the washing machine were outdated (2011) and needed replaced. The total job cost was $162.36 which was very reasonable for the service performed. Rick is a very personable and knowledgeable businessman/service repairman. What a pleasure it is to deal with someone like Rick. I recommend him highly read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Milton
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:First Choice Garage Doors Inc. has been in business since July 2004 with garage door expertise of over 14 years. Main office in Easton Maryland but we cover all of Delaware,Maryland and Virginia. Residential & commercial overhead doors as well as garage door motors read lessRecent Review:Great! The technician replaced the broken spring and checked out the entire mechanism that operates the door. Everything is working like new. Professional and reasonable cost. Thanks!Mary S.
- Business Description:Standing out in front of the competition through our careful attention to detail, exceptional customer service, clear pricing structure, reliable business operations, commitment to quality, and consistent commitment to you. We are a small local family owned business with 15 years in the Heating and Air-conditioning trade read lessRecent Review:Very pleased. The team arrived on schedule and went right to work removing the old heat pump and air handler. They installed the new Rheem system quickly and were done before 3pm on a very, very hot day. Temperature upstairs exceeded 96 degrees and it was even hotter in the attic crawl space where the air handler was located read lessThomas W.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business. We service the eastern shore of Maryland to Baltimore and all of Delaware. We have provided maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations .. read lessRecent Review:It went good. He came in and diagnosed a problem. He ordered the part and when the order arrived, he came in and changed it. It's been fine since then.Robert M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Recent Review:Jermaine with DUN-RITE has been completely unreliable. He came out through my warranty company to repair my washer & ice maker. He claimed he needed 2 people to fix the washer, but told the warranty company it was missing parts. They sent out Sears Appliance when I complained and one person fixed it in less than 10 minutes. On the ice maker, DUN_RITE made a simple repair but it still wasn’t working. The warranty company sent him out again to replace the ice maker this time. He came out and looked at it again and said the entire refrigerator would need to be replaced and he would let the warranty company know. Instead, he tells the warranty company he doesn’t know what’s wrong and send another contractor out. Now I have to have another appointment because Jermaine is either lying or incompetent. I’ve tried to contact DUN-RITE several times but he won’t return my calls or respond to text messages. BEWARE of this appliance repair company read lessJamie S.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Rehoboth Beach
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
appliance repair services in Milton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced ClimateCare LLC 32451 Longridge Rd
- All Handy Services138 Gordon Pl
- Always Clean Spa Service38424 Driftwood Ct #623
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Doctor10219 Hammond Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advanced ClimateCare LLC
- Bill Rust Plumbing Inc64 Deer Valley Rd
- Bill Rust Plumbing Inc
- Dun-rite Appliance Repair135 Willis Rd Apt F
- Dun-rite Appliance Repair
- Eastern Shore Refrigeration Inc31414 Winterplace Pkwy
- Eastern Shore Refrigeration Inc
- First Choice Garage Doors Inc29528 Canvasback Drive
- First Choice Garage Doors Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Livingston Service400 E. Pine Str
- Livingston Service
- OC Laundry2237 Worcester Highway
- OC Laundry
- Pryor Services LLCPo Box 247
- Pryor Services LLC
- Trinity Heating & Air721 Ferndale Rd
- Trinity Heating & Air