Advanced ClimateCare LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2018

Standing out in front of the competition through our careful attention to detail, exceptional customer service, clear pricing structure, reliable business operations, commitment to quality, and consistent commitment to you. We are a small local family owned business with 15 years in the Heating and Air-conditioning trade....

Bright Solutions and Mechanical

I am a licensed electrician. My goal is to make your electrical dreams become reality. With Bright Solutions and Mechanical anything is possible. Please give us a call today!

Resolute Electric

Hi, I’m Klaus. I’ve been an electrician for over 20 years and a Master for 17, specializing in residential and commercial installations, refits/remodels and troubleshooting. I previously ran a small electrical business for ten years but was forced out with the economic collapse of 2008. We’re baaaaack! Here at Resolute Electric we can help you out with all of your electrical projects and problems. From replacing that atrocious light you’ve always hated to wiring your new house or business, we’re ready to power your needs. We offer free estimates and would love to put eyes on what you need accomplished. No job is too small because you need it taken care of and that’s what we’re here for. Ask us lots of questions and don’t worry, there are no dumb ones. If you’re on the Delmarva Peninsula rest assured, when we show up you’ll have a licensed and insured electrician who will make your concerns the only focus and number one priority.

Onix Heating & Cooling

We are a residential & commercial heating, cooling, & refrigeration company located in Denton, MD. We offer 24/7 emergency service, maintenance agreements, repair/replacement, and installation. We are a no holiday, no overtime fee company because good service shouldn't come at the expense of our customers!

Offers by Onix Heating & Cooling on Angi

07/30/2020

Very pleased. The team arrived on schedule and went right to work removing the old heat pump and air handler. They installed the new Rheem system quickly and were done before 3pm on a very, very hot day. Temperature upstairs exceeded 96 degrees and it was even hotter in the attic crawl space where the air handler was located.

Description of Work
Replace upstairs heat pump system

07/06/2020

I received upstanding service from Advanced Climate Care! The owner Rob and his wife Carrie are both wonderful, friendly and honest people. All of the employees were also friendly and honest. I was quite impressed with the way that they all worked together as a team. Extremely professional! Everyone showed up on time, worked hard the entire time that they were there, and got the job done when promised. I would definitely hire them again, and would also recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done! THANK YOU EVERYONE AT ADVANCED CLIMATE CARE FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!! Beverly Sterling

Description of Work
New heat pump installed

07/02/2020

On time, reliable. Great job

Description of Work
Air and heat

02/05/2020

First class. They were very organized, their shirts had their name on them. Clean trucks. Prompt. They have done work for me at other properties as well.

Description of Work
Installed a new heating and A/C system in a new house

01/15/2020

They did a great job.

Description of Work
Heat pump serviced

12/27/2019

Great! I've used them for the past 4 years or so and they are one of the best HVAC companies I've used. They are personable and will follow up with their customers. They always do what they say they will do and I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC unit

12/23/2019

Fine. Everything is good.

Description of Work
serviced my furnace and A/C

12/20/2019

They did a great job. They were prompt, everything worked properly and their employees were top notch.

Description of Work
They replaced a complete HVAC unit for me, rebuilt the chamber and did a dryer vent for me.

12/20/2019

Very quality, concerned. Very timely, efficient, and very professional.

Description of Work
They did air conditioning repairs.

12/20/2019

It was great. They really did a great job. I was satisfied. They can beat any competitors' prices. They had the best price and they did an awesome job.

Description of Work
They put in a new heating & air conditioning system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Services from Advanced ClimateCare include: * Air Conditioning System Service, Repair and Installation . * Furnace, Heating System Service, Repair and Installation . * Ventilation System Service, Repair and Installation. * New Construction HVAC Installation * Appliance Service, Repair, and Installation. * Annual Maintenance of your homes Heating, Cooling, and Appliances are available.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check, Discover, Financing