Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Seaford, DE
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Seaford
- First Choice Garage Doors IncGreat! The technician replaced the broken spring and checked out the entire mechanism that operates the door. Everything is working like new. Professional and reasonable cost. Thanks!
- Wrights ApplianceAlex was very personable and thorough while fixing my dryer. We also discovered it needed a vent cleaning which he did the same day. The prices are unbeatable and I will hire again! I recommend this company to anyone looking to get services done in there appliances
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLCMr. Harrison was cordial, prompt and efficient. Although he couldn’t fix my problem that day, he promised to research the problem and get back to me the next morning. He did just as he promised and fixed my problem over the phone. I was able to avoid a much longer wait and a more expensive repair by Lowe’s service department . Since he repairs most appliances, Mr. Harrison will be at the top of my list to call in the future! A+++!
- Complete Appliance Protection Incwhen tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was grea
- Kelly Appliances Services IncMade numerous attemps calling all #s, 6/30 left message on primary # on 6/28/2021. As of 7/1/2021 there was no reply. Placed another call on7/1/2021 and messages on all numbers state all mailboxes are full. Noticed all reviews posted were some time ago.
- Ed Wrights Appliance RepairI had been told by another company that my washing machine could not be repaired, and I would need to buy another one. I called Ed Wright's and scheduled an appointment. The technician, Jason, worked diligently for over 2 hours to access and repair some faulty wiring. My washing machine works again, and I was spared a major expense
- Ralphs AppliancesCalled Ralph’s Appliances and left a message on a Saturday morning. He called back within 10 minutes and arrived within 30 minutes. Had the part on hand and fixed the dryer within 90 minutes. Very courteous, conscientious and polite.
- SALISBURY APPLIANCE SERVICEGreat! He was here about 2 1/2 hours after we called. He Diagnosed the problem, left to get the part and returned and completed repair in about 1 hour.
- Sears Appliance RepairThey came on time, did a good job and cleaned up afterwards. Nothing but good things to say. There wasn't any hassle. He diagnosed it and told me right up front what it was going to cost. What he quoted was exactly what he charged - no more/no less.
- Frank & DaveI called Samsung and they did not assist me at all. As a matter of fact they were rude to me, so I called Frank & Dave. They were excellent!
Appliance Repair Experts in Seaford
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business. We service the eastern shore of Maryland to Baltimore and all of Delaware. We have provided maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations ..Recent Review:It went good. He came in and diagnosed a problem. He ordered the part and when the order arrived, he came in and changed it. It's been fine since then.Robert M.
- Business Description:Standing out in front of the competition through our careful attention to detail, exceptional customer service, clear pricing structure, reliable business operations, commitment to quality, and consistent commitment to you. We are a small local family owned business with 15 years in the Heating and Air-conditioning trade
- Business Description:10 years experience in all major appliance repair field. Family owned and operated. Fast diagnostic easy scheduling. We service all brands of appliances. We value our customers as part of our family.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:After many years in the appliance field, Steve Kelly (founder) began the company in 1993 in Princess Anne, MD servicing the residential area around him. After several years, he moved the company to Seaford, DE where he opened up a new service area in addition to the original area. With this change, he also brought on a new service technician and the company began to grow. Now, Kelly Appliance has two of the best appliance repair technicians in the area. We are the selected service provider ..Recent Review:Made numerous attemps calling all #s, 6/30 left message on primary # on 6/28/2021. As of 7/1/2021 there was no reply. Placed another call on7/1/2021 and messages on all numbers state all mailboxes are full. Noticed all reviews posted were some time agoSandra T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Deals in Seaford for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mardela Springs
- East New Market
- Wye Mills
appliance repair services in Seaford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced ClimateCare LLC 32451 Longridge Rd
- All Handy Services138 Gordon Pl
- Always Clean Spa Service38424 Driftwood Ct #623
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Doctor10219 Hammond Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advanced ClimateCare LLC
- Bill Rust Plumbing Inc64 Deer Valley Rd
- Bill Rust Plumbing Inc
- Dun-rite Appliance Repair135 Willis Rd Apt F
- Dun-rite Appliance Repair
- Eastern Shore Refrigeration Inc31414 Winterplace Pkwy
- Eastern Shore Refrigeration Inc
- Kelly Appliances Services Inc22251 Conrail Rd
- Kelly Appliances Services Inc
- Livingston Service400 E. Pine Str
- Livingston Service
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- OC Laundry2237 Worcester Highway
- OC Laundry
- Trinity Heating & Air721 Ferndale Rd
- Trinity Heating & Air
- Wrights Appliance701 Market St
- Wrights Appliance