How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Orange, CT
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Orange
- Gove Restoration LLCMatt Gove of Gove Restoration LLC transformed my very unruly bank to an incredible dreamlike zen garden utilizing stone stairs and boulders as the main focal point. Together with another exemplary Wethersfield talent "Artie" ("A.H. Hutchinson Landscaping"), Matt Gove's total vision came alive especially w/ the Japanese zelkova tree, assorted plants, & decorated stones. I totally love Matt's passion & energy towards any project inside/outside of my house. Highly communicative & open to anything -- Matt Gove is numero uno always for me
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave did a great job. He was very responsive to what I needed and answered all my questions. He also gave me great advice. He was also practical and ended up saving me money. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave who is the owner, went out of his way and did the job while I was out on vacation. He was very polite and very professional. He surveyed my lot and staked out every 25 feet. He then came back to do a walk through with me after I came back from vacation. I would 100% recommend his services
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCIt went very well. The survey provided all of the information we needed. I would highly reccommend FLYNN and CYR LAND SURVEYING, LLC
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid was very professional from start to finish. Came out on weekends and weekdays to get the survey done in a timely fashion. Did some research on the property to find out specifics even before we said we'd like to work with him. Another surveyor just gave me a number based on the town I was in.
- PARIZO PETER SURVEYING & ENGINEERINGIt was excellent because they were so reliable and they were able to determine that a survey done by someone else was done improperly. The accuracy was what I appreciated very much.
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLCHE WAS VERY HELPFUL OVER THE PHONE..GAVE ME SOME GOOD POINTERS AND EVEN TOLD ME HOW TO DO SOME RESEARCH MYSELF. INSTRUCTED ME TO GO TO THE TOWN AND SEARCH FOR EASEMENTS. I WAS TRYING TO DETERMINE SOME LEGAL DRIVEWAY BOUNDARIES. THE MAN WAS TERRIFIC AND TOOK HIS TIME WTIH ME and SAVED ME SOME MONEY.I highly recommend him to any of my friends
- Total Control Surveys, LLCI must start by saying that my property is small and not to difficult but it has been just over a week since I contacted Total Control Surveys and the initial work has been completed. When David completed the survey he walked me around the boundary pointing out the areas of encroachment. He then produced a sketch and written statement of the findings. On review of the findings I have decided to have a map filed stamped and sealed and this is now being completed. The cost includes this map and in total, we find these costs reasonable. David?s professionalism, patience and guidance have been invaluable. My family and I are pleased that we used Angie?s List and found David Sherman of Total Control Surveys, L.L.C
- Total Control Surveys, LLCThis Total Control Surveys, LLC survey went very smoothly and was actually fun in which to participate. Dave is an easy going, friendly person, who took our many "can you also include" requests in stride. I was amazed at the technology he brought to the project, and its speed and accuracy. Dave is quite thorough and meticulous in a profession that requires those qualities
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCI used them to do the surveying, plot plan, etc. that my town required before I could start building my house. I was so impressed with Peter's work. Initially, the town did not want to approve my building of the house because I did not have the minimum necessary square footage on my parcel of land as per current zoning law. Peter was nice enough to come with me to discuss this problem with my town planner and found a loophole (I bought the land in '75 before zoning law was in existence) in that according to town maps I had three small lots according to the maps predating current zoning law, thus I should be allowed to build based on being grandfathered under the old law. Well, it worked, and the town allowed me to build!!! Without Peter's help, I would not have even been able to build this beautiful house that I'm sitting and typing in right now. I'm eternally grateful! Peter's partner, Scott I think his name is, was very nice throughout the process when Peter was not there
Last update on July 16, 2020
Land Surveyors in Orange
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- West Haven,
- New Haven,
- East Haven,
- Beacon Falls,
- North Haven,
- North Branford,
- Sandy Hook
land surveyors in Orange
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Surveying Llc1 Katy Ln
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
- Advanced Surveying Llc
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC1204 Farmington Ave
Berlin, Connecticut 06037
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLC26 Broadway
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLC
- SM Welch Remodeling16 Ogden Lord Road
Marlborough, Connecticut 06447
- SM Welch Remodeling