American Cleaning & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

American Cleaning & Restoration, LLC is a General Contractor specializing in the insurance Restoration industry we employ a number of well trained technicians, we also have experienced reliable sub contractors that can handle small repair jobs to larger projects...

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi
Premium Cuts Lawn Care

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

Rich & John's Complete Chimney Service

Family owned & operated. Give us a call today for any of your Chimney needs.We service the whole state of CT. We sell and install Stoves, Fireplace Inserts, and Fireplaces . We carry Pellet, Wood and Gas. We sell Kozy, Regency, Marquis, Ventis, Hampton, Vermont Castings,Pacific Energy, Napoleon, and Town and Country. Additional fax - (203) 263-8164. Additional phone numbers - (203) 947-6149, Owner cell number for emergency purposes - 860-782-1186.

Offers by Rich & John's Complete Chimney Service on Angi

10/03/2014

Description of Work
they cleaned the black mold off of my roof and the shed.They washed the whole house and the shed. they did a very nice job I would recommend them to anyone.

Category roofing,mold removal

03/26/2014

The work was done quickly and seems to have resolved the issue we were having.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

American Cleaning & Restoration, LLC has the ability to handle emergency repairs, (board ups, roof tarping, water damage, fire damage repairs, soot / odor cleaning, mold remediation American Cleaning & Restoration also has the ability of kitchen & bathroom remodeling as well building decks, garages, sheds.

Ask for details.