If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Sharon, CT
There are 16 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Sharon
- Basement Solutions LLCExcellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement need
- Guarco Construction Driveway Paving & Snow RemovalI highly recommend Guarco Construction. Carl Guarco and his crew just completed paving and curbing my parents' long, steep, curving driveway -- not an easy job. They dug up and removed the old asphalt, gave extra attention to preparing the bed, paved the main driveway, installed curbing and a secondary driveway/parking spot. Carl kept me well informed during the entire process and always responded to my calls and questions right away. The driveway looks beautiful. I would definitely hire Guarco Construction again for other paving work
- Basement Solutions LLCI initially found Basement Solutions on Angie’s List over 8 years ago. Due to the stellar ratings, I hired Bill and his company to install a sump pump in the basement of my home in Bantam. The job was so well done, and the level of professionalism so high, that I continued to hire Bill for a variety of additional jobs over the years, mainly involving a variety of outdoor drainage-related projects. He even replaced an old, poorly designed walkway that presented a significant slip-and-fall hazard with a beautiful paver walk that curved gracefully around the front of my entire house. And the result each time........problem PERMANENTLY solved!! I would therefore recommend Basement Solutions without hesitation! These folks are the best of the best!! A+++++ 👍👍👍👍�
- Alvarez Masonry Landscaping & ConstructionThe project came out absolutely beautiful!! The crew worked hard their skill is impeccable and meticulous! Communication was ongoing and open during entire project. We will definitely recommend Alvarez Masonry!!!! Thank you for an outstanding job!
- Sammy MasonryI highly recommend Sammy's Masonry. The owner and his crew are very professional. I had a major stone wall fall on my property and his crew worked consistently until the job was finished. I didn't have to worry about the owner switching between jobs. And the quality of work was outstanding. I can highly recommend Sammy's Masonry to anyone in Connecticut looking for top shelf masonry work, sidewalks, paint, stucco, landscaping and construction
- Perez Asphalt & PavingWas supposed to show up to look at our damaged driveway. Never showed up . didn’t answer any of the texts or phone calls. unreliable do not recommend. find somebody else.
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCAwesome! Extremely professional and prompt responses throughout the completion of the project! I really appreciated his high quality workmanship and the pride he takes in his work. I highly recommend him!
- DH & K Construction LLCThe team at DH &K did a fabulous job in our property. We are very happy with every single project they completed. It is not only that they are AMAZING masons but they are wonderful hands on people. They are very punctual and professional. They answered all the questions we had and were very open to any changes we had to make. They did a good job cleaning up after everything was finished. We would happily recommend them and they are our to go to masons for every project (big or small) we had or will have in the future
- DH & K Construction LLCBenny and his associate arrived early and left late, completed the work in 2 days, and cleaned up after themselves. Now I have a gorgeous walkway that will last for years. I'm looking forward to having them come back to do more work.
- Sammy MasonrySammy's was great! They showed up on time, completed the work on time, and cleaned up after they were done. The jobs were done correctly, neatly, professionally and for a fair price. The employees were very respectful, too. I would definitely recommend using Sammy's Masonry.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Sharon
- Business Description:My focus is quality and quantity. I never take the easy way out and try to cut corner. All of my employees have 3 or more years of experience. We will take our time and give you the highest quality of work possible and make sure you are 100% happy when we are finished. Please call us today for an estimate on your next concrete or asphalt project!Recent Review:It went well. They were professional, knowledgeable, and did a good job.Mike A.
- Business Description:23 years of experience working with concrete, asphalt, patios, sealants, and much more. Available to work right away and help with all your needs. Dedicated to give you quality work with a service-oriented attitude. We look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Was supposed to show up to look at our damaged driveway. Never showed up . didn’t answer any of the texts or phone calls. unreliable do not recommend. find somebody else.Didi R.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of construction experience, we are here to address all your masonry and concrete needs.Recent Review:They are the best of the best. On time. Very good communication and excellent attention to detail. I would hire them again and have already sent them a few referrals.Richard M.
- Business Description:15 years in the business. Free estimate. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:We hired Benny and his team last summer to remove an old, cracked and uneven concrete patio in our backyard, and then re-pour the concrete. The work done was flawless, efficient, and communicative. A year later and our concrete patio still looks beautifulSam N.
- Business Description:Company operated by owners for more than 20 years in Connecticut and New York City in everything that is construction and exterior and interior remodeling with comfortable and accessible prices for any projectRecent Review:It was fantastic and the best company I dealt with for renovation. It was wonderful and I highly recommend them.John S.
- Business Description:Buy local! Since 1976, Eastern Waterproofing has been a locally owned, family business specializing in guaranteed basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. We also offer complete site services including excavation and concrete form and flat-work in addition to utility installation water, fire, sewer, septic, stormRecent Review:I had Eastern Waterproofing work on two houses, including our primary residence. Both jobs were done on time and were high quality. Jon and team were very professional and I was very happy with the work. I had a plumber tell me that the work was done very wellKevin R.
- Business Description:MAS Masonry and Landscaping Company LLC built on quality, honesty, and the pursuit of perfection. Established by Marcos in 2005. I've built a reputation that has stood the test of time. I’m looking forward to bringing my experience and superb craftsmanship to your projectRecent Review:Marcos and his crew redid my back patio by pitching it away from the house so water would drain . He also added on to the patio using both my pavers and additional ones . He used Belgian blocks as an edge. Most importantly, he fit pieces perfectly around areas which could not use a whole paver. Magnificent job all aroundHarvey C.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% s..Recent Review:Arnold was amazing. He explained each step of the process and I'm pleased with the results. We had had another mason try to repair these steps and it did not go well. Arnold not only fixed it but explained how to prevent the same damage from happening again in the future.Aja D.
- Business Description:Call us today for free estimate. We have been in business for 15 years in CT. We are a family owned and operated business. We appreciate your business and customer satisfaction is our priority.
Deals in Sharon for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- West Cornwall
- South Kent
- Dover Plains
- New Preston Marble Dale
- Pine Plains
- Ashley Falls
concrete contractors in Sharon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Albys Masonry550 woodbury road
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Dry Basement Systems LLC34-J Keeler St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Amo masonry contractors190 Neill dr
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- Albys Masonry
- Icon Home Improvement Inc1106 E 73rd St
Brooklyn, New York
- Icon Home Improvement Inc