Sammy Masonry

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2012

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

2 Addison Ct

Wolcott, CT 06716

A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come true !...

masonry (53)chimney repair (24)concrete repair (15)chimney cap repair (12)hardscaping (8)stone & gravel (8)roofing (7)door installation (5)snow removal (5)gutter repair (4)basement waterproofing (3)concrete driveways (3)

12/29/2020

Sammy was prompt, professional, explaining in detail the work he had done. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in the roof after a storm.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

Thank you for the positive review Means a lot that our clients are happy ! Thank you and Happy new year to you and your family !

10/26/2020

Sammy and his crew did a fantastic job! His price was better than anyone else I talked to and the quality of their work was fantastic. If that wasn't enough, they cleaned my gutters too! If I have another opportunity to use Sammy, I won't hesitate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Bebuild

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Hello, Sorry for the late respond Thank you glad we can help in anyway we can ! Again thank you and Happy new year to you and your family !

09/10/2020

Very happy with Sammy Masonry. When you get an estimate, you see Sammy, the owner. Work began later that week and was finished within 48 hours: rebuilt chimney from shoulders up, and new roof. Sammy beat all the other estimates and the work looked good when finished. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
masonry chimney repair, new roof

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Hello, Sorry for the late respond Thank you we truly appreciate your positive review! Happy New Year to you and your family !

08/18/2020

We are very happy with the work. They were courteous, punctual, and professional. They did the job in one day on the hottest day in July. They cleaned up everything when they were finished. We will call for future projects. Thanks for excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete sidewalk and stairs

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to working with you again thank you!

06/05/2020

Sammy and his team demo-ed a large existing concrete slab and replaced it with a beautiful paver patio, as well as removal and rebuilding of an outdoor firepit. He was responsive, patient with my questions and helpful with decision-making for materials, and the entire crew was prompt, friendly, efficient, and detail-oriented. They did beautiful work and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete removal, patio installation, firepit

CATEGORY masonry,fireplaces,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to working with you again !

04/27/2020

Sammy contacted me almost immediately after I submitted my request. He came out the following day and looked at the areas of the chimney that I had concerns with. He told me what he thought needed to be repaired and what wasn't urgent based on my budget. He offered suggestions and a fair price for everything. The following day he came back and repaired the chimney area in my basement quickly and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of chimney foundation crumbling in basement. Visual inspection of chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Hello, Thank you for the positive review We truly appreciate the feedback and we look forward to working with you again !

04/17/2020

I highly recommend Sammy's Masonry. The owner and his crew are very professional. I had a major stone wall fall on my property and his crew worked consistently until the job was finished. I didn't have to worry about the owner switching between jobs. And the quality of work was outstanding. I can highly recommend Sammy's Masonry to anyone in Connecticut looking for top shelf masonry work, sidewalk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone wall repair, stairs, sidewalk, landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,remodeling,roofing,pavers, gravel,marble & granite,stucco,hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

Hello, Thank you for the positive review ! We truly appreciate all the feedback And look forward to working with you in the future!

03/22/2020

In two days Sammy and his crew completed the work done in my basement. The basement floor was in such disarray with a crack that could develop into a sink hole. It also created cracks throughout the basement which was filled and repaired completely in a day in a half. The brand new stairs and outside door I am very pleased with. I am very pleased and recommend Sammy due to his promptness, quality ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leveling basement floor, removing and replacing staircase and door.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review we were glad we can help ,hope all is well and we look forward to working with you in the future !

03/22/2020

I hired Sammy to do several projects in a rental property, including replacing the roof, repairing the chimneys, installing gutters, painting the deck and the porch of the property and a couple of smaller other jobs. He was extremely professional and easy to deal with. He showed up on schedule with a large crew and got the job done very fast. Overall he was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Gutter Installation, Chimney Repairs, Deck Paintaing

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review ,we appreciate each and every one of our customers and we hope to work with you again ! Thank you and stay safe

11/04/2019

He swung by yesterday, made estimate on spot and within 24 hours he had finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt top of chimney - 2,400.00

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

We understand people are concerned with the weather and need chimney work completed soon We were happy to be of assistance and we truly appreciate your review Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

All types of Masonry Brick work,Concrete work, Specializes in stone and stone walls,Stucco work,Chimney work,all concrete work interior and exterior,Ceramic Tile, Chimney Caps & Repair, Doors, Gutter Repair, Painting- Interior, Remodeling- General & Basement, Snow Removal, Siding, & Roofing.