If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Loveland, CO
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Loveland
- Black Top ConstructionEveryone at Blacktop Construction was great. Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!
- McNally Asphalt ServiceDid a great job. Showed up when promised. Reasonable price. I would call again for any asphalt work.
- McNally Asphalt ServiceThe area of asphalt adjacent to the concrete had already started to break up when we purchased the house some years ago- at that time I called several other paving companies but either got no return call or they never followed up with a quote after the call so I gave up. I repeatedly attempted to fill/seal the damage and did slow the progression of damage but time and damage marched on. In the tail end of July 2012 coming home from work I noticed some neighbors were having an asphalt parking area paved. I stopped and spoke with Mike McNally and told him I was interested in finding out much it would cost to have some work done at my house up the street. Mike accompanied me immediately to my house to take a look. He was extremely friendly and informative about what the various components would require. I told Mike at that time that I wanted a good job even if it resulted in a higher price. Mike gave me a price on the spot- the price given was partially based on the fact McNally already had a crew in the area working. I was very pleased with the price and told him I wanted to talk with my wife about it and would call him back. Spoke with my wife, she was also surprised by how economical the job would be relative to our own estimations. Called Mike back and asked for a couple of references so I could go look at the work McNally had done in the past, which I did the following day- the jobs were of workmanlike quality (good). I also spoke with my neighbor about his experience with them and looked at the job McNally had done for them- again, the job and the results were good. Took an additional look at the work to be performed and decided I wanted the loop drive to be wider than originally discussed- called Mike, told him about the changes and said I wanted to have the work done. McNally had a crew on the job the next day. By the time I arrived home from work, the entire job was complete- amazing! Start to finish, the entire effort had lasted from Tuesday evening through Thursday evening. My only criticisms (I should point out that I am extremely, extremely picky about work performed for me) were that I did not have a written copy of the work description until after the work was done (no issue here, they did exactly what had been verbally discussed) and that a slightly better cleanup could have been done. However, relative to the price paid neither of these details negatively impacted my satisfaction. I am pleased with my new driveway and would recommend McNally to any considering having paving done at their home read less
- McNally Asphalt ServiceWe had a couple of unreturned phone calls, which is why I gave a low rating for responsiveness. The bottom line, however, is that when I did get through the company was very quick to respond. They also appeared punctually to do the job, and they were very professional. I felt confident even before they did the work, which proved justified. A few years before we had had our driveway sealed by another company, which had to return three times before I accepted (a bit reluctantly) their work. Even though the job McNally Asphalt did is only a month old as I write this, it is clearly far superior to the work that was done before. The coating on the driveways looks thicker and smoother. The driveways look much better than they have since we moved into this house 8 years ago. It is also important to note that McNally's price was extremely reasonable. I think it was a very low price for the work that was done. I am happy to recommend McNally Asphalt. If you happen to have a missed phone call with them (something that usually drives me bananas), just call again. Apparently they're very busy, but the value you receive from them will far outweigh any minor inconvenience. (And hopefully they will return all your calls right away!) As long as I live in this area, McNally Asphalt will be doing all my driveway work read less
- McNally Asphalt ServiceI was lucky in that I called Martin McNally on a Tuesday when there was a large snow storm expected Thursday and his crews were finishing a job in Cheyenne Wednesday morning and they had excess asphalt. Martin told me that if I had him do my driveway Wednesday afternoon he would give me a "smokin'" deal. I accepted and they did a great job and Martin was there supervising the entire job. There is only one small exception to an otherwise great job. I had informed Martin that I was sensitive to non-symmetrical lines. Shortly after the snow had melted I noticed a six foot section that had a 4 inch width bulge. I called and asked Martin to come by next time he was in the area and trim that section. He assured me he would take care of it. It is now 6 months later and no Martin. It still bothers me Martin. Other than that McNally Asphalt did a great job read less
- McNally Asphalt ServiceOur estimate was done very quickly after our request and the job completed the day after giving our go ahead. Their estimate was lower than all other estimates we received. The job was top notch. Highly recommended.
- Western NY SealersChris and his work crew were fantastic. Chris came out quickly for an estimate, explaining several options, in detail. We have a huge driveway-double wide and a turnaround. I thought I needed to rip out the entire driveway, but he showed me where important repairs needed to be made, and also where my driveway was in very good shape. He suggested we make repairs in a few spots, and then add a 2" top coat, which was more than other companies said they would use. Chris wasn't the most expensive, nor the cheapest. He was on site for the start, middle, and end of the work. He also waited to collect his payment until after the work was done and we could walk the driveway. I found the company responsive and careful. They cleaned up their mess without being asked, leaving almost no trace of their work, except a beautiful driveway. When Chris came to collect payment, two days later, he noted a couple of spots that he wanted to clean up (minor debris left that I could have easily cleaned up), and he then cleaned off the driveway, removing any grass or other items. It was a true pleasure working with this company read less
- Estes Valley AsphaltThey completed the job yesterday. The owner's name is Mario. The homes association, of which I am a part, has used his service twice. Once about 3 years ago and then the second time yesterday. His work is A level. Top quality and a pretty good job. He did resealing and some repair work on the asphalt road in the neighborhood in Estes Park in which I live, a private little neighborhood. I'm a regular resident of this little neighborhood and watch over about everything that goes on here. I know that it's very good because I've seen the work twice and I've visited with Mario and I know that he is a very effective worker and very personable himself. I would call the price reasonable. If it wasn't reasonable the association wouldn't have authorized it. If we have anything about this job that comes up in the short term future or even if there is a breakdown in the asphalt sooner than the 3 year interval he will come back and he'll make it good. He has already redone one little piece that needed some additional attention and he did that pronto read less
- Mac-McDonald Asphalt ConstructionI disliked that he told me it would be evenly poured at 2 inches thick but there are some spots that are only 3/4 inch. I would never recommend them to family or friends.
- Brentleys Asphalt IncHe didn't do what he said. He said that he was a road engineer. We had a major drainage issues and he said that he will correct it. However, he didn't do the drainage which was the main reason I went to him. Then, his father-in-law came back and put in a speed bump which I really didn't want, but that's what we have to do to correct the drainage problem. They didn't seal it well so I called another guy to seal it. Furthermore, they didn't come on the day that they said they will be coming read less
Driveway Pavers in Loveland
- Business Description:Full service asphalt construction contractor with over 14 years of experience.Recent Review:The repair work was great; James Carroll was a pleasure to deal with. Very responsive. Work was done well within the proposed timing.Simone K.
- Business Description:Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my thriving business Performance Coatings. Were a locally and family owned asphalt maintenance and paving company that provides affordable services for your pavements needs. We offer services such as hot mix asphalt paving, sealcoating, crack filling, pot hole repairs, and parking lot striping. We are a 4th generation experienced company that is very knowledgeable on how to fulfill your pavements exact needs and wants. We are very competitive and full.. read lessRecent Review:I would have given them a 5 star rating but I had a few spots get messed up on my drive way where you can tell it was thinner. When I asked about them fixing it he said he didn’t do small jobs. I asked for Johnny to come out and look at it he said he would. It’s been weeks now and he won’t he hasn’t came out like promised. Johnny won’t even answer my phone calls. I’m very disappointed that this is how they are treating a customer. It shouldn’t matter if it’s a big job or a little one. If you can tell in the picture that was sent that the asphalt was thinner in a spot you should guarantee your work and come fit it. I even said if I have to pay I will since I did have workers out to take out a tree and their truck was what caused damage. But Johnny even agreed that sometimes the machine can give out a thinner layer like what was caused in this situation so why won’t he come fix it? So I would go else where to get your asphalt done. My neighbor got his done as well so I’m including the whole price since since it’s all tied together bc our driveways join together read lessKayla M.
- Business Description:*Call Us Today For A FREE Estimate* • 20% off December through January on all concrete and an additional $200.00 gift card for $5,500.00 contracts and up. • 20% off December through January on all masonry and an additional $200.00 gift card for $5,500.00 contracts and up. Specializing in Masonry and Concrete work, our team has over 50 yrs of experience. Please let us help you with your next project, and call us today! We take all major credit cards and pride ourselves on customer satisfact.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent from start to finish, friendly courteous call to set up in person estimate, company has wonderful professional communication skills, all equipment well maintained and clean, job site was kept clean at all times, company definitely over delivered, price is competitive and if I need more work done this company will be the first one I call! So very grateful I chose them read lessJulie K.
- Business Description:Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CORecent Review:It was good. He was very quick. He cleaned up after.Aaron H.
- Business Description:McNally Asphalt may sound a bit unfamiliar, but you know us better than you think. We have been pioneering asphalt paving & sealcoating and maintenance for over 30 years. The chances are good that we even installed your current lot or driveway. So who better to help protect this important part of your business or home. But enough about us, we need to cover how we can save you money, and protect your investment in your parking lot or driveway. Please give us a call today read lessRecent Review:Never received a phone call, text or an email from them. My experience was extremely poor!!!Laura M.
- Business Description:Excavation of any type 1 Trenchless with hydro-vac ( for high utility conflict danger areas or preference of customer) 2 Mini excavator or Backhoe 3 missile bore or directional bore For repairs of water lines -sewer lines- utility lines-trouble shoot-repairs to sprinkler lines Concrete and or Asphalt remove and replace Utility locates and depths Anything at all having to do with underground excavation can be handled by us Over 37 years of owners experience Best prices We usually beat the r.. read less
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Real Estate and General Contracting company providing Commercial and Residential services for Northern Colorado. Over 25 years of experience to help you achieve your goal. Contact us about availability to help with your Real Estate, Construction or Development needs read less
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:They could be more timely and provide better communication. There was a huge language barrier.Martha B.
- Business Description:Full service company offering over ten years of concrete, masonry, and asphalt demolition. Specialization in demolition, saw cuts, and core drilling of driveways, roads, brick and cinder block walls. Owner operated care and communication with commercial professionalism. Operations carried out with the safety of employees, homeowners, and the public as top priority read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Fort Collins
- La Salle
driveway paving contractors in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DJP Construction1507 W US 34
- DJP Construction
- Essential ContractingP.O. Box 336623
- Essential Contracting
- Kc Utility Services Inc16731 E Lake Ave
- Kc Utility Services Inc
- Loves Masonry1759 Bear Creek Rd
- Loves Masonry
- Performance Coatings250 W Hampden Ave
- Performance Coatings
- RS Construction2033 27th Ave
- RS Construction
- Seal Tite225 North Holcomb Street
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Site Solutions1025 N Us Highway 287 3
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Smith Cutting, Coring, and Demolition
- stormheart construction2714 Arancia Dr
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Surface Solutions6660 Delmonico Dr Suite D#314
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Seal Tite
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100