When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Loveland, CO
There are 16 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Loveland
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsI am extremely pleased with the service I received from Jim Beam's Garage Doors replacing my garage door springs and rollers. One of the two springs on my garage door had broken. I called Jim Beam's and made an appointment for the next morning. He arrived on time. I watched the springs being replaced (they replace both when one fails). It was obvious that he knew exactly what he was doing. He looked over the garage door. He inspected the door and noted that the rollers were in good condition and didn't need to be replaced, but that if I replaced them with nylon rollers they would be much more quiet. I asked him to go ahead and replace them. He then lubricated the door at no extra cost. The whole thing took less than an hour. The garage is more quiet than it's ever been. I recommend this company to anyone needing their garage door serviced read less
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsThe work went well. Jim had to work around a car that could not be moved out of the garage. He engaged another helper and all went well. Done in a day. Thank you Jim and crew.
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsJames was a delight to work with. Very professional and personable. We definitely would use their services again and would refer them to family members and friends. Thanks James!
- The Davey Tree Expert CompanyExcellent! The work was done in a very professional manner, with a quality product, and quickly. Good service, very courteous, and very good price. I would not hesitate to call on him again.
- Advanced Exteriors IncAdvanced Exteriors appeared when we requested them last year after hail damage. They gave us a ton of good paperwork on the materials, financing, etc. on their work. They worked with the insurance company, inspected with insurance, took care of all details of the work necessary and then some. Andrew and Andrew were really good people to deal with, and believe me they had our entire neighborhood with their signs out front within a month of the hail storm. The roofers were good in the sense their were few nails if any, and they cleaned up everything very well. We have since then paid them in full. However, here is one issue. They broke our attic fan over the garage when they did the work, we informed of this within a week of it happening, cause you can see the fan going and it had a thermostat that turned it on and off. They replaced it with a used fan. Now, I would hate to ruin all of their good work on this one issue, but several rooms in our 2nd floor get hot during the summer without the fan. They hired a guy to come out to fix it, and it is still not fixed. So it was really good, and now kind of bad, since we don't seem to be able to get them to fix the fan over garage. I will now probably have to go on Angie's List and find someone to fix or replace this fan. This is in response to Advanced Exteriors response. Here is the situation, clear and simple. Our garage attic fan worked, turned on when needed and turned off when not needed before the roof work was done. We noticed it stopped working within a week of the work completed, so we contacted you regarding this, and supplied a fan to replace the one that was now not working. This fan has never stayed on in 90+ temperatures. The issue turned out that the thermostat was set at 110 degrees, reset it to 95, and we will see if that fixes it read less
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsJames was courteous and prompt and was able to fit us into his busy schedule when other companies wouldn't even return our call. Great work. On time. Professional. Did not try to up charge like some other companies out there.
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsCame on time, was professional, used a heavier duty spring to make this one last longer, spent extra time to adjust the door so it wouldn't scrape on flashing around door, didn't charge extra for Saturday (about 6 PM). Works great, would hire again.
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsIt went great James was very professional Got the job done in a timely matter Cleaned up any mess he made and also answered some questions I had about maybe replacing my door I will definitely use him again and recommend him
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsHe was very punctual, courteous and did great work! He fixed my garage door super fast and it is the quietest garage door I’ve ever heard. I was super impressed with him and will definitely use him again in the future.
- Jim Beams Garage DoorsIt was great, it actually works now. They're very motivated and I was very happy with his work and very impressed.
Garage Door Companies in Loveland
- Business Description:Specializing in garage door services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today read less
- Business Description:We only use the highest quality materials and trusted brands so you know your garage is in the best of hands. I was trained in Florida where everything has to be Hurricane rated and inspected by contractors so my work is flawless. Call today to schedule garage door service, new garage doors, and roll up doors read lessRecent Review:Really good it was done in a timely manner very professionalJorge M.
- Business Description:Repair & Install! Call (970)412-8687 for highly rated expert service! 24/7 Emergency Service available. Image Overhead Door, LLC is a Colorado garage door company. Started in 2007, we are proudly locally owned and operated. Our experts provide quality commercial and residential work at a competetive rate. Whether you're looking to have a broken spring, cable, roller, pulley, operator, or door fixed, or you are considering a complete replacement, give Image Overhead Door a call at 970-412-8687.. read lessRecent Review:It went great. It cost a little more than I had hoped.Rob H.
- Business Description:Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties read lessRecent Review:The technician arrived on time and did a great job tuning up our garage door. He responded to the concerns we had with the door and got everything back in working order. We were happy with the service and will call Johnson Garage Doors again in the future when we need service again read lessJoshua W.
- Business Description:If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they c.. read lessRecent Review:Service was performed on time and garage door performs much better.Manuel M.
- Business Description:Colorado Native Roofing & Construction is a family-owned, Colorado born and raised contractor that specializes in roofing and exterior services. We're here before the storm, during, and long after the other throw and go contractors leave town. We have one goal: Deliver the most unbelievable, borderline insane, customer service known to mankind. From the moment you fill out this little form, you will notice the mind-blowing difference read lessRecent Review:I was the victim of a local criminal contractor, who installed a roof on my house that was garbage, that failed county inspection, that needed to be replaced. This criminal (ira Siegel @ Colorado Storm Solutions) refused to make it right. My only recourse was to take to social media to warn others about this lowlife. Brian Barnes of Colorado Native came across one of my postings and reached out to assist. Within days, Brian came to the house to inspect the roof. Brian then reached out to roofing shingle manufacturers to seek donated materials to lower the costs, as well as donating crew time to make this possible. I have never experienced such a reaction from a business previously, a local contractor with a true sense of community to right a wrong. I could not recommend any business, or service, more than I could recommend Colorado Native. And the previous contractor, well, he lost his licensing privileges in the Larimer County as a result. If you have an interior or exterior project and are seeking a contractor you can trust, Colorado Native is the contractor- quality work, integrity, and a sense of community read lesschris b.
- Business Description:We make garage doors a snap. Operating in Denver since 2004 we have 24 hour response time and the best customer service and pricing in all of the Denver area.Recent Review:They were quick to respond, professional and at a reasonable price. I think the best way to judge a company or service is not when everything goes perfectly, but when you can see how they respond when something goes wrong. In the case of my garage door installation, the new rails weren't high enough to clear the side-door. A-1 Garage quickly found a replacement set of rails and scheduled a next day follow-up visit to swap them out. There was no arguing, price changes, charges for extra work or problems. The issue was solved quickly and reasonably. I'd happily work with them again read lessMax F.
- Recent Review:He was absolutely fantastic. It was very good. He was efficient. He did a nice job.Bishi D.
- Business Description:We are an original family owned and operated manufacturer, installer and service provider of high quality steel security storm doors with screen. Our doors offer a dramatic improvement in security, insulation and build quality over our closest competitor. We look forward to earning the privilege and reward of your business read lessRecent Review:Finest quality product, spectacular customer service. Work done: 3 doors, 1 at my home, 2 at daughters home. Recently moved to Castle Rock area and yep will be getting another door! This is definitely a +AAA rated organization, top to bottom. Craftsmanship at it's finest read lessChristopher S.
- Business Description:Monarch Construction & Roofing have served the Lakewood Colorado and mountain communities since 2001 as a highly certified and trusted Denver roofing contractor. We have many years of experience with most every type of roof material installation from the classic older Denver home to the expansive roofs of the suburbs to large commercial building systems. You can rely on our expertise to install your roof with precision, speed, cleanliness and at a very competitive price read lessRecent Review:The estimate process was good with them.Vance F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Fort Collins
- La Salle
garage door companies in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Garage Door1140 US Hwy 287 Ste 400-103
- A-1 Garage Doors14 Inverness Dr E
- aaa 1 garage door repair215 strasburg dr
- Advanced Exteriors Inc2200 S Valley Hwy
- AM garage door service 191 University Blvd
- Ankmar (Denver)™4200 Monaco St
- Ankmar (Loveland)546 S.E. 8th St.
- Ashford Door & Gate1001 E Harmony Rd Suite 222
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Avalanche Garage Doors3157 Riverside Dr
- A Better Garage Door
- C & M Garage Door Service126 S Cleveland Ave
- Cambridge Roofing, INC5808 S Rapp St Ste 235
- Caraveo Finishing & Stain LLC12467 Bellaire St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Ft. Collins5850 Byrd Dr
- Cys Care and Repair 10966 N CR-7
- C & M Garage Door Service
- Excellence In Building, LLC5489 Gulfstar Ct
- Excellence In Building, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Matters of Boulder And Fort Collins5485 Conestoga Court Suite 230-B
- HandyVets1817 Carmel Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Hanson & Hanson Inc6885 Mesa Ridge Pkwy St 275
- HCI Exteriors Inc2390 S Downing St Suite C
- High Level Construction3385 Woodlands Way D-693
- Homestead Flooring5201 Beryl ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Image Overhead Door, LLCP.O. Box 270411
Fort Collins, Colorado
- In and Out Locksmithing1605 E 8th St
- Infinity Contracting, LLC5132 Monroe Ave.
- Integrity Remodeling Services5713 Mangrove Ct
- Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.9249 S Broadway #200-386
- Interstate Roofing Inc1000 W 47th Ave
- Image Overhead Door, LLC
- Mark S. Langel, LLC6504 Fossil Crest Dr
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Metro Construction, Inc. 2420 Alcott St
- Mile High Restoration Inc2620 South Parker Rd Ste 104
- Monarch Construction & Roofing12860 W Cedar Dr. 206-207
- Mr. Fixit, LLC117 E 37th Street # 339
- Mark S. Langel, LLC
- Virco Construction
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Virco Construction
- Young Western LLC
- Young Western LLC