Adding pavers to your outdoor spaces can boost curb appeal and make your backyard feel like a paradise. Here are just a few of the benefits of adding outdoor pavers.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Fort Collins, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Fort Collins
- Bill Blacktop PavingBill Blacktop Paving did an awesome job. They were punctual, particular about their work, and made sure I was satisfied with the job on completion. They didn't request any payment until the job was complete and I was satisfied with the work. I certainly will use their services again as needed in the future
- Black Top ConstructionEveryone at Blacktop Construction was great. Professional, timely, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!
- McNally Asphalt ServiceWe had a couple of unreturned phone calls, which is why I gave a low rating for responsiveness. The bottom line, however, is that when I did get through the company was very quick to respond. They also appeared punctually to do the job, and they were very professional. I felt confident even before they did the work, which proved justified. A few years before we had had our driveway sealed by another company, which had to return three times before I accepted (a bit reluctantly) their work. Even though the job McNally Asphalt did is only a month old as I write this, it is clearly far superior to the work that was done before. The coating on the driveways looks thicker and smoother. The driveways look much better than they have since we moved into this house 8 years ago. It is also important to note that McNally's price was extremely reasonable. I think it was a very low price for the work that was done. I am happy to recommend McNally Asphalt. If you happen to have a missed phone call with them (something that usually drives me bananas), just call again. Apparently they're very busy, but the value you receive from them will far outweigh any minor inconvenience. (And hopefully they will return all your calls right away!) As long as I live in this area, McNally Asphalt will be doing all my driveway work
- McNally Asphalt ServiceI was lucky in that I called Martin McNally on a Tuesday when there was a large snow storm expected Thursday and his crews were finishing a job in Cheyenne Wednesday morning and they had excess asphalt. Martin told me that if I had him do my driveway Wednesday afternoon he would give me a "smokin'" deal. I accepted and they did a great job and Martin was there supervising the entire job. There is only one small exception to an otherwise great job. I had informed Martin that I was sensitive to non-symmetrical lines. Shortly after the snow had melted I noticed a six foot section that had a 4 inch width bulge. I called and asked Martin to come by next time he was in the area and trim that section. He assured me he would take care of it. It is now 6 months later and no Martin. It still bothers me Martin. Other than that McNally Asphalt did a great job
- McNally Asphalt ServiceOur estimate was done very quickly after our request and the job completed the day after giving our go ahead. Their estimate was lower than all other estimates we received. The job was top notch. Highly recommended.
- McNally Asphalt ServiceThe area of asphalt adjacent to the concrete had already started to break up when we purchased the house some years ago- at that time I called several other paving companies but either got no return call or they never followed up with a quote after the call so I gave up. I repeatedly attempted to fill/seal the damage and did slow the progression of damage but time and damage marched on. In the tail end of July 2012 coming home from work I noticed some neighbors were having an asphalt parking area paved. I stopped and spoke with Mike McNally and told him I was interested in finding out much it would cost to have some work done at my house up the street. Mike accompanied me immediately to my house to take a look. He was extremely friendly and informative about what the various components would require. I told Mike at that time that I wanted a good job even if it resulted in a higher price. Mike gave me a price on the spot- the price given was partially based on the fact McNally already had a crew in the area working. I was very pleased with the price and told him I wanted to talk with my wife about it and would call him back. Spoke with my wife, she was also surprised by how economical the job would be relative to our own estimations. Called Mike back and asked for a couple of references so I could go look at the work McNally had done in the past, which I did the following day- the jobs were of workmanlike quality (good). I also spoke with my neighbor about his experience with them and looked at the job McNally had done for them- again, the job and the results were good. Took an additional look at the work to be performed and decided I wanted the loop drive to be wider than originally discussed- called Mike, told him about the changes and said I wanted to have the work done. McNally had a crew on the job the next day. By the time I arrived home from work, the entire job was complete- amazing! Start to finish, the entire effort had lasted from Tuesday evening through Thursday evening. My only criticisms (I should point out that I am extremely, extremely picky about work performed for me) were that I did not have a written copy of the work description until after the work was done (no issue here, they did exactly what had been verbally discussed) and that a slightly better cleanup could have been done. However, relative to the price paid neither of these details negatively impacted my satisfaction. I am pleased with my new driveway and would recommend McNally to any considering having paving done at their home
- McNally Asphalt ServiceDid a great job. Showed up when promised. Reasonable price. I would call again for any asphalt work.
- Estes Valley AsphaltThey completed the job yesterday. The owner's name is Mario. The homes association, of which I am a part, has used his service twice. Once about 3 years ago and then the second time yesterday. His work is A level. Top quality and a pretty good job. He did resealing and some repair work on the asphalt road in the neighborhood in Estes Park in which I live, a private little neighborhood. I'm a regular resident of this little neighborhood and watch over about everything that goes on here. I know that it's very good because I've seen the work twice and I've visited with Mario and I know that he is a very effective worker and very personable himself. I would call the price reasonable. If it wasn't reasonable the association wouldn't have authorized it. If we have anything about this job that comes up in the short term future or even if there is a breakdown in the asphalt sooner than the 3 year interval he will come back and he'll make it good. He has already redone one little piece that needed some additional attention and he did that pronto
- Brentleys Asphalt IncHe didn't do what he said. He said that he was a road engineer. We had a major drainage issues and he said that he will correct it. However, he didn't do the drainage which was the main reason I went to him. Then, his father-in-law came back and put in a speed bump which I really didn't want, but that's what we have to do to correct the drainage problem. They didn't seal it well so I called another guy to seal it. Furthermore, they didn't come on the day that they said they will be coming
- Mac-McDonald Asphalt ConstructionI disliked that he told me it would be evenly poured at 2 inches thick but there are some spots that are only 3/4 inch. I would never recommend them to family or friends.
Last update on April 1, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Fort Collins
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
If you live in a cold region that requires snow removal, you may want to consider installing a hydronic radiant snowmelt system under your home's driveway.
A driveway extension helps add value to your home while increasing accessibility. Using this guide, you’ll understand the pros and cons of extending your driveway and what you may potentially pay for your new extended driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- La Salle,
- Estes Park,
- Red Feather Lakes
driveway paving contractors in Fort Collins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Black Top Construction383 N Corona St suite 504
Denver, Colorado 80218
- Black Top Construction
- Loves Masonry1759 Bear Creek Rd
Bayfield, Colorado 81122
- Loves Masonry
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020