Koldeway Electric Inc

Colorado: General
09/30/2023

10465 COUNTY ROAD 7

Longmont, CO 80504

We provide full-service electrical construction, renovation, repair and preventative maintenance. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, bringing power to your hot-tub / swimming pool, and installing custom landscape lighting, re-wiring a commercial structure, or bringing power to your commercial kitchen – we never run out of energy!...

electrician (17)ceiling fan installation (2)

12/18/2018

I had done everything I could think of, checked for tripped breakers, tested the breaker that I thought was the problem with a multimeter, looked for GFI outlets that were tripped. I couldn't find anything wrong. I called Koldeway Electric, and the guy told me over the phone "Well I hate to take myself out of work, but I'm about 100% sure it's a GFI outlet that's tripped somewhere." On his advice, I went and took one more thorough look. Sure-enough, there was a GFI plug back around a corner in the crawl space that was tripped. I reset the outlet and everything is working now. I really appreciate their willingness to help, and ability to provide good advice over the phone just based on a description of the problem!

Description of Work
I had a problem with my outside outlets, and some outlets in the garage that weren't working.

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

09/04/2018

They took weeks to finally come out. Then the employee lied and said I need new outlet boxes. He also said he didn't care what the building inspector wanted, he was going to wire it his way.

Description of Work
electrical wiring

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

08/22/2018

Extremely well. Required some creativity and was done quickly and with quality. Great electrician, Jason!

Description of Work
Cleaning up a botched moving outlets job in a kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

12/30/2017

Work was done to the highest standards and cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
new lights and electrical outlets

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

11/06/2017

Excellent- very responsive. Would use again

Description of Work
Installed new lights, dimmers and toggle switches

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your review! We strive to respond to our customers and to complete work in a timely manner. It was wonderful working with you!

09/27/2017

The light is working well and the two of them were both helpful and certainly seemed to know what they were doing. I would likely hire again, but would appreciate a better idea of time/cost expected.

Description of Work
I needed re-wiring work for a new light fixture. The reason for the lower grade is that I was a bit surprised by the final cost. I felt I was charged for more time than was used.

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with our services, but I really appreciate your input and suggestions so that we can better the services we offer! We look forward to working with you again!

09/27/2017

He was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans didn't work, timer for fountain, other misc.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

09/19/2017

Joe and Chris were great. They were very professional, very knowledgable, and did great work. The next time I need an electrician I will give them a call.

Description of Work
They installed an outside outlet, fixed our doorbell, installed a light switch, and gave us some recommendations on other projects.

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We're very pleased that you were happy with Joe and Chris and their work! We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your electrical needs! Have a wonderful day!

07/19/2017

Remotes and fan parts replaced successfully.

Description of Work
My ceiling fan remotes didn't work

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

Thank you for your review! It was wonderful working with you!

06/26/2017

Well worth the money! I would definitely hire again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Jon did a great job. He communicated well and the appointment was quick from the time I purchased the deal. He called before he was coming and showed up on time. He offered suggestions to save me money and in the 4 hour time slot - removed an old switch box, fixed a light, replaced a fan and installed a new overhead light fixture.

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review! We definitely strive to help our customers and give suggestions along the way! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs or questions! Have a wonderful day!

All Feilds of Electrical Work