Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Longmont, CO
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Longmont
- Maurice GrossanoMaurice is one of those rare people that everything he touches turns to gold. He’s literally good at everything. From auto repair to general home repair and upkeep, building gates or fences to full on remodels Maurice can do it all and you can be sure it’ll be done right!
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCService provider was very prompt in replying to my request and offered the service including transport that I needed. Ultimately, I used another provider but had a good, professional communication with All Season Equipment.
- SMOKIN CYLINDER SMALL ENGINE SERVICEI am very impressed with Chris Reinoehl. He's cordial, professional and a-****-of-a small engine mechanic. I called Chris and left a message explaining that I had a tiller and mower that both needed maintenance and the mower needed some repair work too (wouldn't start). He returned the call the next day and we arranged a time for him to pick up the tiller and mower. He said that they should be ready in a few days.... and he was true to his word. Three days later he brought them back, explained what he did and started them both up. Great service and a great workmanship. I am impressed and a very happy customer
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCvery well , he showed up when he said picked up my snow blower said it would take 2 weeks, it did and then he returned it when he said . he was great.
- Big Tool BoxThe tune-up went well and my snowblower now starts up when it couldn't when I tried earlier this month due to a gummed up carburetor. They will pick up your snowblower for $50, which I wish wasn't so high but I can't fit it inside my SUV to deliver it myself. The guys at the shop were very nice and professional and I would use them again for other small engine repair needs
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCI had a heck of a time finding someone to work on small engines, so when I saw All Season Equipment on Angie's List, I was a bit skeptical. But my experience was nothing less than fantastic! Charlie, the owner, was friendly and professional; he called me with an estimate in only a few days; the repair was much less than buying a new mower would have been; and the mower is running great. (My teenager isn't near as excited about Charlie's work as I am, but that has nothing to do with Charlie and everything to do with my kiddo's lack of enthusiasm for mowing. 😄
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCFANTASTIC! Charlie was able to do the sharpening that same day, so I was cutting the grass on the next day. The price was great and Charlie was super nice! I got some of his cards to share with other Highlands Ranch neighbors and just recommended him to the lawn care guy I use. I would go back to him in a heartbeat
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCCharlie was wonderful! Very pleasant, professional and quick. Will definitely bring it to him again. He also found my key starter was out but did not do any repairs without my permission which I appreciated.
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCI am a repeat customer at All Season Equipment and Small Engine Repair LLC. I appreciate the service and reliability given.
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCCharlie volunteered to look at my snowblower while I waited. He found a missing bolt on the starter housing. He quickly found and installed a new bolt and the starter worked perfectly and my snowblower was up and running for me to take back home and clear my driveway. He had explained on the phone that there was a $40 charge for diagnosing the problem. Although he only spent 10 minutes and a $0.45 bolt, the $40 was well worth it for me to have my snowblower back up and running, and also saved me the return trip to pick up the snowblower. I will definitely call Charlie again when I have any small-engine problems
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Longmont
- Business Description:Jacob Home Services LLC has 30 years of experience and 6 expert employees! Professional home improvement, renovations, additions, and handyman services. RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE. Reasonable rates.Recent Review:He never called me. Just left me hanging. This is the secone time I have tried Angie's list with lousy results. I will tell evedryone that this is a scam.John W.
- Business Description:I am a small company with fast turn around time, we offer a pick up service for an additional cost. I have very reasonable rates. Feel free to call for prices on repairs. Award winning.Recent Review:They are honest, professional, and they do good work.Dean L.
- Business Description:*light electrical (led bulbs, light fixtures, repair/add outlets/switches, breakers, ceiling fans up to 15ft in height, xmas light removal) *light plumbing (fix toilets, replace toilets, faucet repair/replace, replace p-traps, garbage disposals replacement) *light carpentry (fix trim/moulding, repair decks/fencing/wood siding) *irrigation (startups/troubleshooting, programming, head replacement, repair leaks) *wood flooring (repair/install) *backsplash tile (repair/install, mosaics) *closet d..Recent Review:Called Steve Vascellaro (970) 903-0862 on Saturday afternoon to ask if he could do our work. He came on Sunday morning at the time he indicated and worked for an hour trying to solve the problem. I turned on the water to that zone and he was able to locate the trouble spot, but the clay soil held the water and made it difficult to do the repair. He said he would come back on Monday to complete the job, and did so in about 45 minutes. He had also stopped at a local store prior to arriving each day to get parts. When the repair was complete, Steve only charged me for one hour at his normal rate of $65 per hour, but I chose to give him a tip for the great service and extra time he tookAnthony S.
- Business Description:JMFH services specializes in all homeowner needs. We take pride in our honest and timely work. Some of the projects we enjoy working on are electrical, plumbing, pool/spa, drywall, and cabinetry projects, but we are not limited to this. We love taking care of any homeowners needs here at JMFH.Recent Review:Kept me posted as to arrival time. Did the job well and cleaned up after. Charges were fair.Marsha F.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Longs Peak Landscape should be your first choice for any outdoor commercial or residential landscaping project. Our long list of service offerings including irrigation service and repair, plant healthcare, and open space management allows us to be your one stop shop for professional outdoor landscaping service no matter what you need doneRecent Review:Longs Peak Landscape did the landscaping for my home. The homebuilder had contracted with them for the front yard and I decided to use them for the back yard. Though I believe the company is capable of doing excellent work, their customer service sucks. My landscape plan included two Colorado Blue Spruce trees. When the Colorado Blue Spruce trees were planted, they didn't look blue but as a layperson - not expert in landscaping - I assumed they would turn blue when they matured. After a year or two of growth, the trees were still very green - not the beautiful blue that most people expect with that variety of tree. I called the owner of Longs Peak Landscape Mike DePriest for an explanation. He said 'Oh, if you wanted a blue Colorado Blue Spruce, you should have asked for them.'! My response was that I did not know BLUE spruce came in any color other than BLUE. Ultimately Mike told me it was my fault and tough luck - he would be happy to replace them at my cost. You have got to be kidding me - how many people would know that there is even such a thing as a blue spruce that isn't blue?! Give me a break. Point is, this is not a 'good faith' company'. I would have expected a full replacement and apology - especially in light of the approximate $20,000 project and the very nice profit margins the company enjoysLouis B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:This has been the worst experience I have ever had with any company, ever. My dishwasher broke at the beginning of November. We had a service repair call the day before Thanksgiving . It is now January 29th and I still do not have a working dishwasher. Their call center is terrible. Every phone call takes a minimum of one hour to speak to a person, sometimes longer. I have called at least 20 times over the past 2 months. They say they will call you back and never do. Their chat service is worthless and they do not have an email to use. It is impossible to speak to someone who can help. Everyone in this organization is completely unreliable, unhelpful and ignorant of any type of customer service. Do not use this serviceTobi D.
- Business Description:We accept all major Credit Cards
- Business Description:I am the sole employee of RHS, but depending on the job I can select from a number of assistants or subcontractors should the need arise. The majority of the time I can handle the job myself. I give FREE ESTIMATES. I accept cash, checks or credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Longmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Mower Service and Repair221 6th St.
- Agency Vacuum & TV Shop1802 S Havana St
- All Pro Services Plus6855 East Jewell Ave
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLC9612 Titan Park Circle Unit 6
- Aloyds Innovative Landscape9848 W CORNELL PL
- APPLIED Maintenance Supplies and Solutions5454 HAVANA ST 724
- ARs Small Engine Repair3572 w 96th cir
- AAA Mower Service and Repair
- Dream catcher construction
- Dream catcher construction
- Earl's Saw Shop3695 Frontier Ave
- EGARAGE Small Engine and Lawnmower Repair1109 Telleen Ave
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Landscape & Outdoor Living9331 Commerce Center St
- ELWOOD POWER EQUIPMENT1020 CARBON COURT
- Earl's Saw Shop
- Floors and More2301 S Bannock St
- Floors and More
- Longs Peak Lawn Care4325 Hilltop Rd
- Longs Peak Lawn Care
- Orangeman Development LLC7311 S Webster St
- Orangeman Development LLC
- Potestio Brothers Equipment, Inc.19020 Longs Way
- Potestio Brothers Equipment, Inc.
- Tonys Power.com1130 south Santa Fe Dr.
- Tonys Power.com