Is it too late to put down grass seed this year? How high should you mow the lawn in fall? Should you rake leaves or leave them? A Chicago landscaper answers.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Longmont, CO
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Longmont
- Maurice GrossanoMaurice is one of those rare people that everything he touches turns to gold. He’s literally good at everything. From auto repair to general home repair and upkeep, building gates or fences to full on remodels Maurice can do it all and you can be sure it’ll be done right!
- SMOKIN CYLINDER SMALL ENGINE SERVICEI am very impressed with Chris Reinoehl. He's cordial, professional and a-****-of-a small engine mechanic. I called Chris and left a message explaining that I had a tiller and mower that both needed maintenance and the mower needed some repair work too (wouldn't start). He returned the call the next day and we arranged a time for him to pick up the tiller and mower. He said that they should be ready in a few days.... and he was true to his word. Three days later he brought them back, explained what he did and started them both up. Great service and a great workmanship. I am impressed and a very happy customer
- POWER PLUS LAWN MOWER REPAIRTook my lawn mower to them because it was smelling hot and leaking oil. They helped me get my mower out of the back of my truck. Told me that all it probably needed was a power tune up. Told me it would take a week. I dropped it off on Monday and it was finished by Friday. The only drawback to this company that I experienced it that it can be a little hard to find because it is behind other businesses
- SMOKIN CYLINDER SMALL ENGINE SERVICESUPER! CHRIS WAS HONEST AND RELIABLE. EVEN WHEN THE WORK WAS GOING TO BE EXTENSIVE, CHRIS WAS CLEAR ON WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND IF IT WAS REALLY WORTH IT TO DO THE REPAIRS.
- SMOKY HILL LAWN EQUIPMENTI CALLED SMOKY HILL LAWN SERVICE AND THEY TROUBLE SHOOTED MY PROBLEM OVER THE PHONE WITHOUT ME HAVING TO BRING THE MOWER IN. THEY DID NOT CHARGE ME FOR THE FIX. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.
- Big Tool BoxThey fixed it on time and it works good as new. The employee that was there when I picked it up wasn't that sociable which made it hard for me to determine what was actually broken and how I could prevent it in the future. This was a minor inconvenience though and I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for repair work to outdoor equipment
- Big Tool BoxWe didn't need an appointment, we just drop off your lawn mower and let them know what the problem was. They let us know what they thought needed to be done and gave us an estimate of how much it would be. We agreed to have work done and they got the work done in about a week and called us to let us know we could pick it up anytime. They are very friendly and know what they are doing
- Spencer's Repair ShoppeSpencer is a one-man shop. He works out of his garage. Spencer seemed to really know small engines, whether it's a lawnmower or snowblower. The snowblower I bought on Craigslist would not start. Spencer diagnosed the probable problem over the phone and he was right. The old gas had clogged up my recently purchased large, track-driven Honda snowblower. He cleaned the carburetor, changed the spark plug and oil, replaced a pin on the drive axle which required removing the track on the side of the blower and replaced the choke cable. He was caught up with his work so he could get to my repair quickly. I picked it up three days after leaving it with him. Before I left, he gave my several bits of advice on how to prevent recurrence. He also mentioned that he guarantees his work. I will definitely use Spencer again if the need arises
- POWER PLUS LAWN MOWER REPAIRDropped my lawn mower off, even an hour before they opened, and they were kind enough to accommodate me! Said it would take about a day. I got a call promptly the next day and picked it up the following day. They were conveniently located for me and very prompt and courteous. Lawnmower looks great, but unfortunately, I won't be able to test their work until next spring when it is warm enough to mow
- Pocono Small EngineGreat communication. Fast repair (but it is the off-season). Price was very reasonable and what was quoted. I will definitely work with Andrew again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Last update on August 30, 2019
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Longmont
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Deciding whether to repair or replace a faulty lawn mower is a tricky conundrum. Luckily, it often comes down to some pretty cut-and-dry costs.
Maintaining a healthy lawn is a process with plenty of room for error. For lush, green grass and a thriving landscape, steer clear of these lawn care mistakes.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Eldorado Springs,
- Fort Lupton,
- Federal Heights,
lawn mower repair shops in Longmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Longs Peak Lawn Care4325 Hilltop Rd
Longmont, Colorado 80504
- Longs Peak Lawn Care
- Big Tool Box8080 S Holly St
Littleton, Colorado 80122
- Big Tool Box
- CARL MOZINGO9932 GARLAND DR
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
- CARL MOZINGO
- G&G Equipment3770 Eureka Way Unit A
Frederick, Colorado 80516
- G&G Equipment
- Hagers Construction and Landscaping9680 Castle Ridge Cir
Littleton, Colorado 80129
- Hagers Construction and Landscaping
- Kevin's Kwality Appliance5619 Allison St.
Arvada, Colorado 80002
- Kevin's Kwality Appliance
- Potestio Brothers Equipment, Inc.19020 Longs Way
Parker, Colorado 80134
- Potestio Brothers Equipment, Inc.
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
Englewood, Colorado 80110
- Weston Landscape & Design