Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Longmont, CO
There are 46 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Longmont
- The Landscaper LLCIt went awesome. Tomas and his crew worked hard and were very communicative when problem arose. Couldn’t be happier.
- Summit Tree Care LLCWe had Summit Tree Care out to do a pretty big job- appreciate it are entire bid process which took cost, best tree care timelines based on species of tree and resulted in detailed bid. Reasonable times to start work, proactive communication on arrival times on day of work. The on-site crew was professional, knowledgeable and patient with my questions. Performed work as expected, took extra care to ensure we were satisfied with final work. Cleaned up the yard and work space well! Highly recommended and plan to use Summit yearly! Thanks Dan and your awesome crew!!
- Mountain High Fencing, Landscaping, and Concrete LLCGabriel is always quick to respond. He provided me with a detailed, written quote (the only one of several contractors I interviewed). The Mountain High team was punctual, took care to maintain my existing landscaping, and treated everything and everyone with respect. They removed a run-down old flagstone patio and now I have a beautiful stamped concrete patio and tree! The quality of work is high. Gabriel's communication is exceptional: always professional, quick, and intuitive. He was patient when I had trouble making up my mind and laughed at my dumb jokes - poor guy. I highly recommend this team of friendly, hard-working experts
- Wolverine Arbor ServicesAmazing job! They took the time to explain the whole process. Very professional. Would highly recommend to anyone needing any type of tree services.
- LZ SevicesThese professionals were beyond belief!!! They removed two huge dead trees from my yard. They were respectful timely and reasonable. I would hire them again for any maintenance or landscaping!!!
- J and B Landscaping LLCService was prompt, contact was made less than an hour after requested. I sent pictures of my large shrub needing removed and was texted an estimate. Was able to come out on day I requested. Not only was the shrub, roots and trunk removed at completion, area including side walk and gutter in front of the project cleaned as well. Very happy with my choice and will definitely use again
- TreesheroGreat! Treatment last year helpesd my trees be very healthy this year with lots of apples and cherries. And the new trees got a great start. Will treat again this year when it cools down.
- J and B Landscaping LLCSalvador did a great job trimming my tree i the back yard very clean efficient and professional,I will be hiring Salvador again to remove more trees in my front yard.
- Colorado Stump Removal LLCChris gave me the best price for the removal of two tree stumps. He is professional, a hard worker, and did the job with expertise. I highly recommend him for shrub, tree, stump, and concrete removal.
- CommunitreeWe needed a HUGE Elm tree removed from our home in West Denver, and we could not be more impressed with Ben at Communitree. Ben was super knowledgeable about options, he spent a ton of time determining whether there was even a chance to save the tree (very appreciated for piece of mind), and then executed the removal at a competitive price. Overall, Ben was the most professional, polite, and straight forward arborist we spoke with throughout the entire process. Plus he is licensed AND insured which is hard to come by these days. So long story short, we will be contacting Ben any time we need tree work done and we will DEFINITELY refer him all of our friends & family!! Thanks again, Ben!!!
Tree Service Companies in Longmont
- Business Description:Royal Tree is a family owned business that specializes in residential and commercial tree trimming/pruning, tree removals, stump grinding, and tree planting in the Denver Front Range area.Recent Review:On time. efficient. Complete cleanup.Jim H.
- Business Description:We have grown into one of the most respected, innovative and comprehensive landscaping care service companies in America. Since 1947, we have been Colorado’s local lawn and tree care experts. We’re prepared to make your life more enjoyable with such services as: Lawn Care, Plant Health Care, Tree & Shrub Care and Planting, Pest & Insect Control, Irrigation Services, Bed & Border Weed Control, and Event & Holiday Lighting
- Business Description:artistree considers tree trimming an art and an integral part of a lasting tree health care program. So developing a routine tree health care program will save you money over time and with the loving care that we provide at artistree your trees will be healthy, happy, beautiful and most of all loved. Hiring a tree service is a decision that should not be taken lightly. We have chosen our careers because we have a passion and love for what we do. This shows in the quality of our work and t..Recent Review:John did an excellent excellent job. He really is an artist. Our trees look so much healthier!Diane B.
- Business Description:Every job is different and presents it's own set of challenges. We thrive when it comes to creatively setting a plan to approach every job in the safest and most efficient way possible. Our goal is to complete the work you wish to have done in a manor that will leave you happier than when we arrived, and give you the confidence to call us first for any services we provideRecent Review:Fine Very courteous and accomodatingLuize Z.
- Business Description:payment by check,credit card or cash. A stamped envelope is provided for your convenience.Recent Review:Amazing work. Reasonable prices, timely response. Bob was even able to help a couple neighbors who needed tree trimming. I would absolutely hire them againStephanie B.
- Business Description:Small licensed general and electrical contractor. All residential and small commercial electrical; service upgrades, lighting, power, plugs switches and fixtures. Residential basement, kitchen, and bath remodelRecent Review:Great. They were able to start and finish in a timely manner. Friendly and trustworthy.Jesus S.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOUR SERVICE MAY APPLY. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT.Recent Review:First time user of IMB Tree Service and was extremely satisfied. They were referred to me by my son-in-law. I had three large evergreen trees that probably hadn't been trimmed in 15 years. When Isidro finished they looked like they were manicured. Not only did they trim the three trees they were hired to do, they also removed dead limbs from a Sumac tree and on the property at no charge. They were prompt, professional and cleaned everything up before they left. Excellent referralDan M.
- Business Description:J & J Tree Care is a tree service company serving clients in Denver for more than 20 years. Our company provides a wide array of tree care services for residential, commercial, municipal, institutional and golf properties. We offer professional services in tree trimming and pruning, tree removal, stump grinding, lawn care and more. You can also come to us for emergency services. Our company hires only certified arborists with a degree in the art and science of tree care and a minimum of three..Recent Review:My project request is simple... to trim the very high dead branches. We already had the tree trimmed my husband’s nephew… who is a professional with a tree trimming business in Aspen, Colorado. He did not have his bucket lift truck with him the day he trimmed our tree. He trimmed what he could reach by climbing. He said we still have some high branches he could not reach and recommended seeking a local company with a bucket truck to do the high work. First call to J & J Tree Care was good but it went downhill from there. I requested the estimator please knock or ring doorbell when he arrives so I might speak with him. I am working from home and my front door was open that morning. I looked out at about 10am and saw the estimate on the door. I never saw the estimator. He never rang the doorbell and never knocked. I don't know if an estimator came to the house or if it was just an employee dropping off the estimate with a minimum price for tree service. When I saw the price of $900 I assumed the company did not understand what was needed. I called the office manager. She said she would have the estimator get back with me when he returned to the office. It was close to 4pm and had not heard back yet so I called the office again. The office manager said he was not available and the price quoted was correct. I said I don't think he understood what needs to be done because I had several other estimates with no quotes as high as $900. J & J Tree Care was about 3 times higher the other quotes. She asked me what other companies I contacted. I told her. She said our tree probably needed more work than we think it needs. I said we had it trimmed already but explained the need for high branches only… first trim did not have a lift bucket truck… which is exactly why I wanted to talk to the estimator before he provided the estimate. I told her I thought the price was too high and asked again to speak to the estimator. She said he is not available. I said no thank you to the estimate. I called back again because I wanted to see if I could talk to one of the owners, but she refused to pick up the phone. So I was never able to get a straight, honest answer as to why J & J Tree Care was charging $900 to trim a few high dead branches. BE AWARE... very poor customer service and company… I do not recommend using J & J Tree Care. SIDE NOTE: I contacted J & J Tree Care because I saw they did some nice work trimming bushes around my elderly neighbor’s house. Although the crew had a lift bucket truck was parked in front of the neighbor’s house the whole time the work was done… it was not used for the work at my neighbor’s house. Seeing J & J Tree Care had a lift bucket truck is the reason I phoned them for an estimate. I found out later that J & J Tree Care charged our elderly neighbor on a fixed income $600 to trim only the bushes around her house… a ridiculously high amount for a couple hours of work. No bucket truck needed. All work was on the ground around her house – no work done in the trees. The lift bucket truck sat parked and unused in the street in front of the house that dayPamela M H.
- Business Description:Design Exteriors specializes in large-scale Design and Build projects. Want your backyard to be the envy of the cul-de-sac when you host that Broncos party? Let us "trick" it out with a completely customized pergola, fire pit, water feature, privacy screening & specialty patios to set it all on. Want your home to be the loveliest on the lane? Let us design and install a gorgeous curb appeal revision for you. When you're ready to totally revamp your outdoor space and bring in the experts, ..Recent Review:I needed to replace a border to my vegetable garden that had probably been in place for 20 years. The border was made of redwood planks and hollow in the inside. The in-ground portion was rotting and, on occasion, provided a home for rodents. After searching for contractors on the web and getting a couple of estimates, I settled on Design Exteriors of Denver, which had consistently excellent reviews. Cedric (Sonny) Shoebridge, owner and lead designer of the firm, visited, made careful measurements, and provided a detailed proposal for a new border consisting of 4”x6”x8’ rough cedar planks, capped by wider 2”x8”x8’ redwood boards for seating. The proposal was clear about possible variations in cost. The wood was to be coated with a top-of-the-line oil-based stain. Cedric suggested that I buy a plank and partially stain it with the color of my choice, just to make sure I liked it. Later, when he and his foreman were purchasing the rest of the planks, he asked for photos of my plank so that he could match the wood color as closely as possible. Enrique, the foreman, and his brother Jose did most of the work. They removed the old redwood border, including several concrete footings, laser-levelled the trench, then poured 3” of gravel footing into the trench, installed four courses of cedar planks in an overlapping pattern, locking them together with rebar and capping them with the redwood boards. The result is a very sturdy and handsome border with an amber stain that will probably outlast me. Enrique and Jose did a final pass through the garden, and removed wood and concrete debris. Construction had occurred in soil wet from melting snow, and our sidewalks and driveway were covered with muddy footprints. Enrique power-washed the concrete before departing. Kristi Tyler, Client Services Manager, was very pleasant and helpful from start to finish. The final bill was less than the original estimate, and I received a generous credit for the plank I had bought. I was extremely pleased with all my interactions with Design Exterior employees and more than satisfied with the result. It was money very well spent. I highly recommend Design Exteriors for outdoor landscaping and architectural renovationsTom S.
- Business Description:10 years experienceRecent Review:We had a large tree, that I wanted taken down. Cristobal, and his crew did a great job ! After completing the job, did a great job, with cleanup. I would use this company, again....Allen K.
Deals in Longmont for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Eldorado Springs
- Fort Lupton
- Federal Heights
tree removal services in Longmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Tree Service, Inc.40074 Margaret Drive
- A&D Landscape21104 E Scott Pl
- A&R. Tree and LandscapingPo Box 1171
- A-1 Stump RemovalPO BOX 1300L
- A1 Home Helper, L.L.C.4390 Carr St.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- AAA Building Maintenance6006 W. 16th Ave.
- Abe's Tree Service2725 Colorado Blvd
Idaho Springs, Colorado
- Above And Beyond Services LLC3058 S Valentia St
- Advanced Tree Care260 W 80th Ave
- Aesthetic Tree Services Inc2450 S Syracuse Way
- Affordable Tree Services5351 Everett st #5
- Aggieland Landscape4401 Hunters Cv
College Station, Texas
- Aguilar Tree Service LLC1550 Yosemite St
- Alcon Family Tree & Landscaping5780 W 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- All Area Tree Care6245 W Ohio Ave
- Allied Roofing11052 Fairfax Cir
- Aloyds Innovative Landscape9848 W CORNELL PL
- Alpine Arborist Professional Tree Care12778 Ivanhoe st
- Altitude Arborist1480 W 134th Pl
- Always There Property Care LLC115 E 2nd St
- American Arbor Care2033 S Navajo St
- Angel's Landscaping3003 Valmont Rd
- Anthony Excavating & Tree Service10101 I 70 Service Rd
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Anything Goes5013 Bur Oak Ln
- Appleseed Tree & ShrubPO Box 36916
- Arbor Garden Tree and Landscape3390 S. Platte River Dr
- Arbor Pro Tree Experts6405 W Mississippi Ave
- Arbor Roots13650 W 51st Pl
- Arbor Tree Care in Denver12680 Albrook Drive
- Arborist Alliance12360 W 49th Pl
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- ARBORsthetics1250 Stuart st
- Arbortec Tree Service8444 W 106th Ave
- ARCM Roofing Inc5306 S Bannock St #203
- Arterra, LLC Landscape, Design, Build16787 W 62nd Pl
- Artistic Landscaping10310 W 100th Pl
- artistree1214 Hunter Ct
- Arvada Tree Care7795 W. 52nd Ave, #210A
- Arvada Tree Service6248 W. 75th Dr.
- AugustineTrees, Inc.P.O. box 75
- A Plus Tree Service, Inc.
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- Bailey Tree LLC.8728 W Glasgow Pl.
- BD Timber Inc.2000 Blue Mountain Ave
- BEAR CREEK TREE SERVICE3360 S Knox Court
- Bearclaw Arborist5088 Orchard Ct
- Bent Tree Service57555 E CR 14
- Best Quality Tree Service1835 West Oswego St
- Best Tree Specialists3030 W Chenango Ave
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Bever's NurseryP.O. Box 19484
- BLS Tree Service llc605 Dillon way 304
- Blue Lotus OutdoorsP.O. Box 40329
- BOB'S STUMP GRINDINGPO BOX 31379
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- B n B Services
- C & K Consulting7750 Indiana St
- C & R LANDSCAPING1145 MEMPHIS ST
- Carbon Valley Tree Care10770 Belmont St
- Coil N Soil Services5903 S Nepal Ct
- collegecontractors.org18331 E Davies Ave
- Colorado Bush Masters7184 S. Quebec Ct.
- Colorado Land & Tree LLC2 Newton ST
- Colorado Saws Tree Service1355 Santa Fe Dr Ste 143
- Construction Superintendent10488 West Centennial Rd
- Cool Compressions CPR800 E 73RD AVE
- CPR contractors933 s. Emerson st
- Creative tree & stump474 S 36th Ave
- Cristobal A EscobarPO Box 221504
- Crow Cutters LLC
- Curtis the Handyman4159 Osage St
- Cutt And Clean Solutions Tree Service LLC
- Cutting Edge Tree Care11810 Jasper Rd
- C & K Consulting
- D&K Custom Construction1900 Callado Ct
- Daniels Landscape and Design LLCPO Box 441703
- DAVE'S TREE AND SHRUBS1595 Zenobia St
- Design Exteriors LLC303 S Broadway Ste 281
- DON KING LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 372
- Down To Earth Yard Care2320 Glenarm Pl
- Dream Irrigation & Landscaping Inc2484 S Yates St
- D&K Custom Construction
- EC Independent Tree Care7800 W 35th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Elite Landscape & Outdoor Living9331 Commerce Center St
- ELK CREEK LAWN & TREE CARE426 Violet St.
- Environmental Designs12511 E. 112th Ave.
- ERIC'S TREE & LANDSCAPE SERVICE3360 S EUDORA
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- EC Independent Tree Care
- Fellet Landscaping & Sprinkler Co Inc3373 S Fellet Ct
- Fielding Tree & Shrub Care9010 South Santa Fe Drive
- Fielding Tree & Shrub Care LLC7452 S Clearmount
- Fit Turf15467 E Hinsdale Cir
- Flagstone Works2774 S King St
- Flatirons Arbor Care7622 Osage St
- Flatirons Stump RemovalPO Box 1454 7262 Meade St.
- Floors and More2301 S Bannock St
- Fort Collins Forestry and FirewoodP.O. Box 273421
Fort Collins, Colorado
- FREEMAN SERVICESPO BOX 202863
- Front Range Forestry11218 CO-93
- Front Range Tree Specialist LLC5940 W 108th Cir
- FX Remodeling & Exterior8700 Grant Street
- Fellet Landscaping & Sprinkler Co Inc
- Geist Builders13952 Detroit St
- Geist Builders