Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Longmont, CO
There are 30 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Longmont
- Moore 2 You LLCI am thrilled with our new deck. The construction team was terrific. Fabian even made a couple of suggestions that made the final project better. They worked hard, had great attitudes, and cared about their craftsmanship. They are the reason this review is five stars.
- Canyon's Construction ServicesExtremely well. During our (two) additions, they would collaborate on ideas from both them and us. They built a garage and (2)900sq ft additions for us and we will use them again. Honest, hard working, and very friendly. Use them if you need anything built.
- Cooner Construction LLCJoel and his team are excellent to work with. They do great work at a fast pace, and always come in with reasonable bids. He has roofed my garage and trimmed my new windows, and both were done with the care of a true craftsman. I highly recommend him.
- Cooner Construction LLCMr. Cooner, or Cooner Construction, was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He came by my home shortly after I contacted him and went through every inch of my kitchen, taking measurements, and thoroughly acquainting himself with the job. He contacted me quickly thereafter with a reasonable bid for the work. Unfortunately, I needed extra work on my kitchen because a prior contractor had made a huge mess and then left with my money. The cabinets were half-finished, the floor was uneven, the dishwasher didn't work properly, my pantry had no door, and the countertop was crooked. Mr. Cooner said he'd have no problems fixing my kitchen and he was right. He showed up for work when he said he would, his crew was respectful of my belongings, they never left a big mess, and they finished the job in a timely manner and ON BUDGET. The quality of the work is professional, and I will contact him again when I'm ready to finish out my basement. My kitchen is now absolutely beautiful and fully functioning. My neighbors asked me for Mr. Cooner's business card and contacted him too. Working with Cooner Construction was a great experience and I heartily recommend him to anyone who wants a professional and quality finish in their home read less
- L&H ConstructionIt went great! Lee, the owner, explained how he was going to do the job to fix the sinking. Also, suggested to also use rebar to help connect the two pads. He did this step prior to pouring concrete. Lee did what he said he was going to, came at the time he said he was going to and did a great job. The driveway, and the 4x6 section of the walkway to my porch, that he also had to redo the concrete, look fantastic! Lee thank you read less
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCThe repair was completed timely. Josh & Mim are both very personable and professional. I would definitely consider them for any future work. I was very happy the could get to my home a little quicker.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCThis was the second time we had Josh in our home to install some new doors. He did an excellent job, was thorough, accurate, and did not leave a big mess for us to clean up! He will be the first one we call for other jobs!
- Saxton ConstructionWe had been waiting a number of years to start several projects for our backyard and finding the right contractor to help us turn them into reality was very important. Neill Saxton with Saxton Construction thankfully turned out to be that contractor. We wanted to build a new two car garage, move the overhead lines in our yard to be buried, and upgrade the electrical service coming into the house and the new garage. Through the entire process Neill was there to help provide insight on what was possible and to listen to and adjust plans to address our concerns and questions. Each step of the way we dealt with professional, highly skilled workers, who did things right the first time. They also worked with an efficiency and speediness that made us feel that having the project done on time was as important to them as it was to us. Although there were some needed adjustments to the overall plan as we moved along (needing to upgrade the sewer line for example), Neill had the needed solution every time, and he was honest and upfront about the changes and options so we could evaluate the choices before proceeding. It was a pleasure working with Neill and all those associated with Saxton Construction. They deliver high quality work, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results. We will definitely work with them again for any future home projects read less
- Conant Remodeling LLCJamie was great. He did a very good job. I plan on using him in the near future on other projects that come up.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCAbsolutely awesome. Beams to Basements fit me into their schedule (we had a last minute need). Prompt, efficient, problems solved, and fair price. A homeowner cannot ask for more!
Garage Builders in Longmont
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Both Earl and Ken were a pleasure to work with and the garage is beautiful. We live in Indian Hills and that didn't hinder their ability to get the garage built promptly. They were able to complete everything from start to finish in 5 weeks read lessLori H.
- Business Description:When Home Energy Advisor first started in 2012 as a rap representative, the idea was to educate and provide energy efficient solutions for small open spaces. Our clients were persuaded to install and build houses: build storage buildings that are made of heavy-duty, durable, high-quality materials with energy efficient equipment. Simple! Ever since then, each building has been built in the tradition of Mennonite craftsmanship and manufactured in the United States by our highly-skilled America.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome, they did a great job. They were very flexible to work with and even did followed up to solve some final issues and installation. Great service for a competitive price as well.jesper s.
- Business Description:We do home remodeling, full restorations on decks and patios, lawn care and landscaping, power washing patios and driveways and also home exteriors. A new company trying to make a name for itself but have been in the business for over a decade. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality.. read lessRecent Review:Great 👍 hard working and attention to detail.tony p.
- Business Description:We are locally owned, licensed and insured in Westminster Colorado USA. Specializing in everything remodel and new build for Residential. Stud Construction Inc. was started in 2017. The construction background and experience goes back to the early 90’s for the Owner. The most important thing for us is providing open communication with our clients and insuring they are aware of what is happening at all times. Preparation, Communication, and Execution are our core values. We offer a 2 yea.. read lessRecent Review:I would highly recommend Stud Construction. The general contractor was on the job every day, sometimes twice a day. They are experienced, reliable, see the big picture, have great ideas and approach challenges as opportunities for solutions. They constantly demonstrated integrity and persistence. They have excellent subcontractors who do painstakingly great work—on time, safety conscious and adaptable. It was a painless project and the end result is perfect. read lessGlenna M.
- Business Description:At Christian Brother's Carpentry we focus on craftsmanship that exemplifies honesty, integrity and hard work. We believe that our good deeds should shine so brightly that people see our work and glorify our Father in heaven. We offer several carpentry services; including, paint, drywall, custom decks, custom showers, tile, hardwood, carpet, windows, doors and more. No project is too small, so just ask read lessRecent Review:The work was excellent, they did a very good job, very quick.Gerald L.
- Recent Review:Jeremy Stumpf is the company owner, and his two sons worked with him on this remodeling project in our home. My wife and I worked closely with Jeremy to determine exactly what cabinets, flooring and countertops to install and Jeremy and his sons executed the plan perfectly. They removed several kitchen cabinets and reused them downstairs in a kitchenette for my wife's mother. She is thrilled with her new kitchenette. Jeremy kept us informed of costs, made good product recommendations and gave us an accurate timetable for the project. We have been very pleased with the workmanship, and would recommend Jeremy and his sons to anyone looking for personalized service and a quality outcome read lessGlenn K.
- Business Description:With over ten years of experience in bath and kitchen renovations, as well as building decks during the summer season, and a very large variety of home projects, I take pride in producing clean, strong, appealing finished work that is always level and square.--With a passion for precision! My bids are presented on paper in outlined detail and specific amounts and times for payment. My clients have all been very pleased and I'm happy to give you referrals. Let them tell you how I do. Good Valu.. read lessRecent Review:I am sorry for the late posting. Dylan is the "Real Deal" he gave me the custom closet of my dreams!! From the start he was professional and did exactly what he said he could do. I cannot thank you enough for my beautiful closet. Thank you Dylan, amazing work! read lessKristie M.
- Business Description:We offer a variety of services here at Tail End, but our specialty is fencing. Ranging from new installs, to automatic driveway gates. We love fencing! My crew will do just about anything, but a good way to put it is ....if you need something done... we can probably do it. Now we don’t claim to know everything but as the saying goes... it’s not what you know ... it’s who you know...So if we can’t help you we will point you in the right direction. We service Boulder County and surrounding area.. read lessRecent Review:What a great company to work with. Excellent job and great, really hard working crew. Took down and hauled away the old 6 ft. fence in back and old picket fence in front. Installed a new 6 ft. vinyl fence and new vinyl picket fence in record time. It's beautiful. Plus the best customer service in the world. If you need a fencing contractor, do yourself a favor and get a quote from Tail End Fencing read lessSabra M.
- Business Description:We are a very experienced and well oil machine of a company.There is not much we cannot do in the business, and if by chance there is some task we cannot handle we have the resources to get it accomplished.We are very timely fashioned and highly detail oriented. We are also very reputable and have many references read lessRecent Review:Timely and professional. Service was done very well. All employees we work with are professional and friendlyJennifer M.
- Business Description:I specialize in Decking, Remodeling kitchen & bathrooms as well as basement. I build addition or full building and/or Garage builds. Landscaping and design. I am able to read blueprints or create my own.Recent Review:It was positive. They did it on time and on budget. They did what I wanted them to do.Mark S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Eldorado Springs
- Fort Lupton
- Federal Heights
garage builders in Longmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A ltd4332 e 115th ave
- A & B CONSTRUCTION6310 W 112th Pl
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A Better Garage Door1140 US Hwy 287 Ste 400-103
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A1 Ez Pat's Painting303 Broadway
- aaffordable landscape1047 s. chase st.
- Aberle Building LLCPO Box 402
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- Adams Unlimited Construction, LLC914 Blue Spruce Ct
- Adobe construction LLC8121 E 104th Way
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Affiliated Construction Services, Inc.P.O. Box 860
- Affordable Garages177 W Alameda Ave
- Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800
Commerce City, Colorado
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Alan Bauer Construction3815 S Bahama Way
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- Alden Leiter Contractor11539 Clayton St.
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- Allied Roofing11052 Fairfax Cir
- American Dream Decks IncPO BOX 756
Indian Hills, Colorado
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- AMF Steel Buildings1507 Gold Hill Street
Castle Rock, Colorado
- AMG Custom Carpentry LLC1 Placer Ave
- Ankmar (Denver)™4200 Monaco St
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Paint5312 Sandra Way
- Archadeck LLC13403 Gaylord Street
- Arrowhead Construction11085 Callaway Rd
- ASAP Roofing1761 E 58th Ave Bldg 4
- Aspen West / Coatings9546 South Dallman Drive
Aspen Park, Colorado
- ATD Construction7675 Shedhorn Dr
- ATP ENTERPRISES3388 S. HALIFAX WAY
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A & A ltd
- B & L Roofing Inc.9500 W. 14th Ave
- B & W Electric, LLC3625 S. Sherman St.
- B&R Custom Carpentry517 Elm St
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Balt's Construction And Concrete6551 Monroe St
Commerce City, Colorado
- Barrett Resources LLC7368 S Quebec Ct
- Bartlett Construction LLC15192 Fillmore Way
- BasementsColorado.com5285 S Washington St.
- Bauer Construction8741 cr 8
- bd Design/Build LLC5006 Grant St.
- Bear Paw Construction & Roofing LLC7388 South Revere Parkway Suite 806
- BELFOR Property Restoration5085 Kalamath St
- Bello Custom Homes425 S Cherry St
- Belvedere Construction300 E Miller Ct #501
Castle Rock, Colorado
- BestBet Construction11119 Claude Ct
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- Big Board Construction2749 Vine Street
- BK Builders LLC605 Emerald St
- Black Rhino Custom Exteriors3916 Main St
- Bleep'n Industries, LLC.PO Box 2443
Colorado City, Arizona
- Bock Building Solutions LLCP.O. Box #781
- Bold Ventures, LLC910 S. Dexter St
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Boulder Valley Builders LLC841 Ithaca Dr
- Bouquet Landscaping and Design, Inc.PO BOX 17872
- Bradley Construction Services Ltd.12025 Leyden Street
- Bragdon Construction, Inc860 S Cody St
- Braucht Construction Co. Ltd.931 Valley Road
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Buerger Brothers Construction190 Washington Ave #6
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Burbach & Sons Foundations11984 Blackfoot Rd
- Burgesshill Construction LLC.11980 Claude Ct
- Burke's Enterprises LLCPO Box 1462
Estes Park, Colorado
- BV Builders312 E. Elm
- B & L Roofing Inc.
- C & C Construction10689 W Saratoga Pl
- C S Construction4495 E 118th Pl
- C3 Building Group9839 Silver Maple Rd
- CALL HANDY MAN FOR HIREPO BOX 29451
- Capital Electrics Inc.3733 S. Ventura Way
- Captain Construction LLC8141 Welby Rd
- Carefree Decks and Patio Covers18425 Pony Express Drive 111 C
- Castle Developers LLC9860 S Foxhill Circle
- Castle Restoration3278 S Wadsworth Blvd., #109
- Catastrophe Construction GroupPO Box 1240
- Cedar Creek Construction and Design6053 Hudson Rd Ste 340
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- CHC corp1340 E 7th St
- Cherokee Construction LLC8376 Vallejo St
- Christian Brother's Carpentry665 Frontage Rd
- Ciro's Flooring Interiors
Fort Collins, Colorado
- CLASSIC DESIGNS INCPO Box 3315
- Cleary Building - Franktown1964 N Hwy 83
- Closser Construction4628 Gordon Dr
- Colorado Choice Construction, LLC25200 E. 152nd Ave
- Colorado Classic Sheds10475 W 47th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- C & C Construction