When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Longmont, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Longmont
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt was an excellent experience, I am not able to use them, it is out of my price range. The person was so knowledgeable , informative, and polite. He gave me information on things I can do for my self to find my boundaries, I was so please how he took the extra time with me.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt surprised me the detail that is required to get exact points for a survey. Somehow, I thought they would just move a stick around until they found the exact point that was my property boundary and mark it. Not hardly! Richard had to find all points a block away to establish co-ordinates. He did this with a positive attitude, and with patience, and the occasional rain. Over two hours later, he had finally established where my points needed to be, and together, we marked my sidewalk as well as the back yard. And yes, there was fence climbing as well. Richard knows his craft, and does it well. I can't state how pleased I am to get this done, and by a quality group of people like AAA Surveying
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCTHEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. WE RECEIVED THE SURVEY WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE DONE. THEY WERE VERY NICE WHEN THEY DID THE SURVEY AND WORKED WITH US AND OUR ARCHITECT TO GET THE RIGHT REPORT.
- Turnstone Home Inspection Services LLCJerry met us right on time, was very thorough, and he produced an extremely detailed report for us, complete with pictures and his professional recommendations. It was emailed to us within a few hours of completion. That was great because we were able to forward it easily and share it with all the parties involved. Our realtor was so impressed with Jerry that he has recommended him to several other clients
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim returned my phone call the same day and took as much time as needed to fully understand what I needed, answered all of my questions in great detail and was able to candidly and honestly explain the reasons behind his cost estimate. After an easy-going conversation that lasted easily 15 minutes, we booked the survey for a few days later. He and his crew showed up promptly as promised, spent several hours taking the various measurements needed for the flood survey and left no trace behind. Again, as promised, Jim called me the next evening with all the results. He took the time I needed to fully understand his findings and then emailed me upon payment with a receipt and the detailed certificate I required. He was friendly, competent and very professional. Not pushy at all. In the end, because of the attention to detail and thorough survey, he could prove to my flood insurance (and ultimately, my mortgage company) that my home was least likely to encounter a flood in the worst storms. Saving me money in the long run. I highly recommend AAA Surveying and would easily use them again
- SEELING & ASSOCIATESS & A had been very professional and accommodating since we do not live in the area of the inspection site. They met us on the weekend and did a full inspection report and septic design within ten days.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingThey did a good job as far as I could tell. They were on time and gave us the plans that they said, for the price that they said.
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCTHE WORK WAS DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL & TIMELY MANNER. ALL OF THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SPECIFIED, & COMPLETE & ACCURATE DOCUMENTS WERE PROVIDED TO US.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCI would highly recommend AAA Surveying. Rich was the surveyor and he couldn't have been more professional and pleasant to work with. He explained what and how he was performing the survey and then reviewed the results when he was done. The price will vary according to the size of the property. $850 is a great price for <.5 acre survey with the quality they provide
- ARCHER & ASSOCIATEARCHER AND ASSOCIATES ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. THEY TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS AND DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB ON THE LAND SURVEYING.
Land Surveyors in Longmont
- Recent Review:It was an excellent experience, I am not able to use them, it is out of my price range. The person was so knowledgeable , informative, and polite. He gave me information on things I can do for my self to find my boundaries, I was so please how he took the extra time with me.Sue S.
- Business Description:Precision Surveying Inc., is a full service Land Surveying Company providing accurate surveys at a great price. We offer prompt and professional service at a great price.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Flatirons, Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the Front Range area, with fast turnarounds and affordable rates. Check out our website link for a complete description of services, experience, equipment and staff. We provide: • Improvement Location Certificates • Boundary, ALTA, Construction Surveys • Elevation/flood certificates • Civil Engineering & GIS services • LIDAR – 3D laser scanning • Dispute Resolution (Ed Bristow, PLS, Esq.) Please phone us toda..
- Business Description:I am a fully certified, insured and licensed tree service with over 13 years of experience in the industry. Customer satisfaction and the highest quality tree care at an affordable price is my passion. I am present on all job sites either performing the work myself, or supervising a skilled and trustworthy staffRecent Review:I was really pleased with Fielding Tree Care. They came out and cut 5 large pine trees, 3 crab apple trees, trimmed 5 other pine trees, removed bushes etc., plus grinding stumps. They did a great job, trees look good! They did it quickly (1/2 day). The cleaned up was well done. The guys were on time and they were very professional. For the work they did, the price was great. I would use them again in a heart beat and I encourage others to use them. Happy CustomerDebbie N.
- Business Description:Interstate Survey Group is a full-service land surveying company licensed to survey in multiple states. We feature the latest surveying technology including GPS and robotics. We serve private land owners as well as civil engineers, architects, realtors, commercial developers, renewable energy developers, cell site developers and EV charging site developers.
- Business Description:RMG - Rocky Mountain Group was originally founded in 1986 by John P. Clarke, P.E. as a Structural and Civil Engineering firm. Our first office was located in Colorado Springs, at the base of beautiful Pikes Peak Mountain in Colorado. In 1988 the firm added geotechnical services through a merger with a local Geotechnical company. With the recent acquisition of Colorado Engineering & Geotechnical Group in 2010, three branch offices were added in Teller County, Douglas County and North El Paso C..Recent Review:Have not yet received written report, but due tomorrow. This was consult only so no work done. PE informed that if work was to be done my HOA must approve and choose company to perform work. HOA also pays for work if determined necessary. I personally paid for consult because wanted outside opinion from that of HOA maintenance engineerNancy J.
- Business Description:Geist Builders specializes in residential -Additions -Remodels -Design Builds -Repair and Maintenance. All labor has a 1 year warranty! No job to large or too small.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I was preparing to do some remodeling in my condominium prior to sale. Since the building was built in 1967, I was concerned about kicking up lead paint dust. I contacted Jerry at Turnstone based on other Angie's List reviews. We scheduled an appointment via email, and he arrived at my home on time as promised. He took paint samples from two different rooms, put them in the testing solution, took them back to his office and produced a report, which he emailed to me later the same day. Fortunately, it was good news: no lead. Jerry was friendly, professional, prompt and efficient. I would recommend his lead paint testing services to anyone. <br /Greg W.
- Business Description:Training and instructions for all BLS CPR courses, ( Basic Life Support), Heart Code CPR and First Aid, Friends and Family CPR program. Training at your site or our site. Custom schedule to meet the clients needs. Hands on with manikins that give feed back as you train
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Eldorado Springs
- Fort Lupton
- Federal Heights
land surveyors in Longmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ElkHorn Excavation
- ElkHorn Excavation
- Geist Builders13952 Detroit St
- Geist Builders
- Interstate Survey Group
- Interstate Survey Group
- Precision Surveying, Inc.9186 W. 102nd Place
- Precision Surveying, Inc.
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance5346.Newton st
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCPO Box 40568
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INC
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
- Weston Landscape & Design