Chris Alan Design

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

Awards & Badges

424 15th St

San Diego, CA 92101

We are still open for business and following all safety precautions for COVID19. 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List! Chris Alan Design is a sole proprietor La Jolla Ca. based design company. We offer a wide range of Interior Design options and partner with some of San Diego Counties most trusted contractors. Christian Delp, our principal designer has 30 years of design experience from which to draw. He has serviced the San Diego area since 2001. Additional email - chrisalandesign@gmail.com...

Resposiveness

interior decorators (109)interior painting (3)home remodeling (2)home staging (1)

12/18/2020

Chris was professional and a delight to work with. He has exceptional design piece and I am very happy with the results , he was available 7 days week check on the progress daily he made the remodeling process so, pleasant I felt well taken care of throughout the project , the workers always arrived on time, really respectful, and completed each day with high quality work. I highly recommend Chris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my living room and two hallways. Christian assisted me on selection of flooring, lighting , paint, trim, furniture and art.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

07/03/2020

There is no way to fully express how happy I am to have the good fortune of hiring Chris Alan Design for a remodel of a 30+ year old house. I inherited a house in Oceanside that needed a lot of work, but is occupied by a disabled sibling who did not want to move, even on a temporary basis. Complicating the situation is that I am a Texas resident and was concerned how I would handle such a project ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of 30+ year old home

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you , [Member Name Removed] gor your kind words.

06/22/2020

At our first meeting with Chris Alan, we followed our instincts and decided to hire him as our designer and project manager for a refreshening of our Mt. Helix home. He took a tour through our house, filled us with ideas, and came across as someone who was not only likeable but as someone who came with much wisdom, experience, and good ideas. We have recently completed this project which did not i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refreshening and updating the look of our home

CATEGORY interior designers,interior painters,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. As you know throughout the course of such a project relationships are inevitably built for better or worse. I feel very blessed and honored to have been allowed into your home and heart.

02/26/2020

Christian is an amazing designer. My wife and I were looking for someone to help us remodel our kitchen after a flood, and Christian was the perfect person for the job. He devised a plan for us after getting an idea of our goals and tastes, and then he executed that plan. His team of subcontractors (e.g., Noel, Carlos, and Hector) all did very meticulous, very high-quality work. After our kitchen ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel; general interior home renovation

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/06/2019

Chris was a nice guy. Gave me a lot of options and had great ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent/Informative

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

01/23/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, knowledgable and flexible person to do this job. Chris had lots of suggestions but was also completely respectful of my tastes and ideas. With each step in the remodel, he found possible items quickly and got back to me for my opinion. He was always helpful, respectful, and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris worked closely with me to completely remodel our living room and guest bedroom and partially remodel our master bedroom and my study.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2016

Photo for Chris Alan Design - 424 15th St, San Diego, CA - 36775925

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] . You know that I have grown to love the two of you and hope that we can find a moment to catch up. I appreciate your business , but I appreciate your friendship even more .

01/09/2018

Great! Christian gave us plenty of great advice we were able to implement in our whole-house renovation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

01/08/2018

Chris is very knowledgeable and is an excellent listener. He helped me incorporate a fresh look and innovative new ideas to a set of concepts I wanted. I felt that Chris went above and beyond the two hour consultation fee by generously obtaining specific information we needed to start the project. Chris is pleasant, interesting and a joy to work with. I have already recommended his services to a f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation and design ideas for renovating four bathrooms including the master bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You are a delight and I wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors.

12/25/2017

Amazing! Practical and decisive advice, but not pushy. Very helpful and enjoyable to work with. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redecorating house and remodeling

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

12/19/2017

Chris has great ideas and got me thinking outside the box.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I very much enjoyed our time. Please let me know how I might help best heretofore.

Flooring, cabinetry, lighting, painting, pallette selection, furniture acquisition & placement window coverings.

Structural Remodel, Construction & CAD 3 project plans.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check