There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Shasta, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Shasta
- Twice as Nice Carpet & Upholstery CleaningIt was great! He fit us in last minute to prepare for a dinner party we were having and did an amazing job! He’s very knowledgeable, friendly and professional.
- Russell CleaningBob showed up exactly on time and was friendly and courteous. He did a great job and we are very pleased! Even with two dogs everything turned out spotless! I highly recommend.
- Twice as Nice Carpet & Upholstery CleaningIt was great! He fit us in in short notice and was INCREDIBLY friendly and professional. our carpets looked great for as old as they are.
- GreenWay Carpet CleaningCharlie did great. The carpets were very clean, the stains were gone. He was on time, worked quickly and got the job done. The carpets dried quickly and by the next morning everything was back where it was suppose to be. I am very happy.
- NORTH STATE CARPET CLEANINGThe company 1) returned my call promptly 2) gave me a reasonable estimate of cost and scheduling 3) returned my call again promptly and scheduled the service 4) showed up on time 5) were professional in every way. In addition to the above, Don and his wife Debbie were friendly, helpful, answered all my questions with expertise, were very nice about everything. I recommend them (this company) without reservation. I would definitely use them again. **Please note company's address and phone are changed. Northstate Cleaning and Restoration Services Owner: Don O'Connell PO Box 494295 Redding CA 9604
- Russell CleaningI have used Russell's cleaning on two occasions and will call them back next year. They removed spots and was able to get my very pale carpet to look very clean and spot free. My carpet is 8 years old and it looks great thanks to them. Only a few spots returned after the first cleaning, after man, many months time - but most of the spots did not, so I am completely satisfied
- Twice as Nice Carpet & Upholstery CleaningRoby was very professional, did a fantastic job. My carpets look brand new. I would not hesitate to call him again the next time I need my carpets cleaned. He has just gained a faithful customer!
- BAUER'S CARPET & ORIENTAL RUGI have nothing but an excellent report for this company. Highly professional and best job on worn carpets I ever had. They are a little more expensive then your other companies but they take more time to insure the highest level of quality and satisfaction. Very pleased!
- Russell CleaningThey are on Angie's List. They were very thorough and very good. They were very polite and very efficient. They were very on time, which I really enjoyed. They said that they would be there at a certain time and they were exactly there when they said they would. The guy came in, did his work and was very efficient about it. He was in and out and left in two hours, which was great. Their price was very good and the quality of work was great. They did a very good job. Their responsiveness was excellent. I had a couple of questions about cleaning up spots even after they and they told me what to do and they gave me some advice from how to keep spots out. Their punctuality was perfect. They were very courteous and polite
- Johnson Carpet Cleaning and RestorationI send all my clients to him. He is probably the most reasonably priced around. He is quick and I guess he schedules people right away.
Carpet Cleaners in Shasta
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Our business is owner-operated, and we have one employee.
- Business Description:Carpet, Tile and Upholstery Cleaning Service
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated since 1977, we employ 15 people in Redding, CA. We work with all insurance companies and you can call us to look at any type of damage you experience.
- Business Description:I take great pride in my business. I want to help you keep your carpet and upholstery looking and performing like new. I guarantee that your cleaning needs will be met both professionally and correctly by Twice as Nice Carpet and Upholstery CleaningRecent Review:It was great! He fit us in last minute to prepare for a dinner party we were having and did an amazing job! He’s very knowledgeable, friendly and professional.Brandy I.
- Business Description:Shasta Pressure Clean provides affordable and environmentally compliant pressure washing and concrete restoration services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Northern California (click here to see a map of our service area). We are dedicated to superior customer service and are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Business Description:$99.00 three room cleaning special
- Business Description:Owner operatedRecent Review:I send all my clients to him. He is probably the most reasonably priced around. He is quick and I guess he schedules people right away.Stephanie J T.
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
carpet cleaners in Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Carpet Cleaning3291 Atletas Way
- AAAA Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning3593 Locust St
- AAAA TRUCK MOUNT STEAM CRPT1410 ELMWOOD ST
- All Green Carpet Care16123 plateau
- All-American Carpet Care3572 Mercury Dr
- A Plus Carpet Cleaning
- DirtBusters Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning21999 Lakeshore Dr.
- DirtBusters Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Heaven's Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning2077 Rochester Dr
- Heidemann Cleaning & Restoration, Inc. DBA Servpro5070 Mountain Lakes Blvd
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FLOOR RESTORATION7012 Bohn blvd
- Holliday Carpet Cleaning7250 Honker Way
- Heaven's Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Johnson Carpet Cleaning and Restoration2701 Bella Donna St
- Johnson Carpet Cleaning and Restoration
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Michael Jordan All Pro Services900 Shirley Ln
- Michael Jordan All Pro Services
- Preferred Carpet Care925 Wall St Suite # 3
- Preferred Carpet Care
- Russell Cleaning3060 Bechelli Ln
- Russell Cleaning
- See Spots Run3853 Patterson Ct.
- SERVICE MASTER BY CRONIC2662 TARMAC RD
- ServiceMaster of the North Valley6992 Danyeur Rd
- SERVPRO of South Shasta CountyP.O. Box 493778
- Shasta Pressure Clean2316 tradition way
- SPECIAL TOUCH CARPET CLEANING1717 SAINT ANDREWS DR
- Steam Dry215 Lake Blvd
- Swords ConstructionPO Box 162
- See Spots Run