Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Founded 1904 • With Angi since September 2008

Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling is a full-service plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company that has been providing sales, service, design, and installation for residential and commercial clients since 1904. Our licensed, trained technicians have extensive experience in their fields and will work hard to make your experience enjoyable and hassle-free. We guarantee our work and promise you the highest level of customer service. Whether you need an air conditioning unit installed, furnace repairs, electrical repairs or upgrades, drain cleaning, or any other comfort solutions, you can count on the skilled technicians at Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical to take care of all your plumbing, HVAC, and electrical needs....

Reclamation Realty LLC.

Mattlin Electric ii, LLC

Mattlin Electric, LLC has been in business for 7 years. Has over 15 years of experience in the electrical field. 2 employees. Additional phone number 717-723-7250

ABC Property Investment LLC

04/02/2019

Daniel S.

Great. Work was professional and the workman even wore shoe covers inside. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Check up on AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're glad to hear you had a positive service experience with our team! Thank you for your business.

11/16/2018

Michael B.

I had Lancaster Plumbing and Heating to my house 2 times in less than a year for the EXACT SAME ISSUE. It was a clogged kitchen drain. First time was very pleasant. Plumber came in my house, performed service (VERY PROFESSIONALLY) and left with everybody happy. Second time.. Plumber came in, talked to me like I was a moron. I am a 47 year old man, not a child. No reason to talk down to me. He performed the exact same job as the first plumber. Except this time my bill was $100 more. Upon calling the company the woman I spoke too, Maureen her name was told me last time the company was running a special and I qualified for it and she would see about issuing a refund for the difference. When she called back I was informed that the prices had simply gone up. REALLY. So I've been lied to. The company wasn't "running a special" like Maureen had originally told me less than an hour ago. I would think twice about using this company. I know I never will.

Description of Work
kitchen sink drain cleared

Category plumbing

07/23/2018

Joe J.

Fast and efficient, but they try to sell you more services. On the plus side they were not too pushy about it.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in a copper pipe

Category plumbing

07/12/2018

Mike S.

After getting a few quotes from local HVAC installers, we decided to go with Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling to install a new Bryant 16 seer AC. Not only was their price competitive, but they also offered a few additional combinations and offers in their estimate(s) that other companies didn't mention, like installing a Nest Pro Thermostat and showing a few different brands of systems as opposed to talking about just one. While we waited for our installation date, which was actually pretty short, our AC was still not functioning. To help get us by, they loaned and installed a window unit for us that really helped during a stretch of warm weather that brought temperatures over 95 degrees. While I'm not sure if that's common among all companies, we really appreciated this gesture. During the day of installation, we received word that the heat exchange in the furnace (25+ years old) was cracked beyond repair, which caused us some concerns about carbon monoxide being omitted in the house. The crew responded fast, acquired a new Payne gas furnace, and installed it at the same time. They were professional, did a good job answering our questions along the way, and gave us a solid overview of the entire system before they left. The installation looks great and there was no cleanup required on our part after they left. Everything has worked well so far and we'll definitely consider using them for our repairs again in the future.

Description of Work
Install new central AC, furnace, humidifier, and thermostat

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for leaving us such a glowing review! We're more than pleased to hear your satisfaction with your HVAC installation experience. Our team works hard to provide options that best suit your needs, and your safety and satisfaction are always a top priority. We appreciate your patience in the interim, but we're glad to hear our window A/C unit kept you cool during the heat wave! We realize you had a choice when it came to a service company for your new heating and cooling system installation, and we thank you very much for choosing Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical!

12/22/2017

Bahman K.

Very good, and very good customer service.

Description of Work
Plumbing, hose from wall to toilet was leacking.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/08/2017

Steve B.

Most sites won't let me leave more than one review for the same company, which is unfortunate since this contractor did a number of BIG jobs we wanted done on our new home. They were an amazing find to be able to do my 200 amp service upgrade, furnace replacement, duct cleaning, and addition of central air - all at a very competitive rate, done promptly, and done on time. Add to that, meeting all city permit requirements certainly required above average professionals for a set of jobs this big done all on the same permit. The Lancaster Plumbing HVAC & Electrical teams that worked on my home were amazing. They worked great as cohesive teams and each one was willing to take the time to answer my questions along the way. They completed the work on schedule and made sure each time that everything was clean before they left. When the city found a couple of very minor items after the projects were done, they came back promptly to make it meet the inspector's wishes. The next visit by the inspector only took a couple minutes and was approved without comment. I'm extremely pleased at the quality of their work and how well they followed through even after collecting the final payment for the jobs. I'm happy to say Lancaster Plumbing HVAC & Electrical was a very wise choice for all of the work I needed done on my home.

Description of Work
Furnace, Duct Cleaning, Central Air Conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

09/08/2017

Steve B.

For what seemed like a simple job at first thought, proved to be far more involved and well beyond my skill set. Add to that, meeting all city permit requirements certainly required professionals. The Lancaster Plumbing HVAC & Electrical team that worked on my home to upgrade my electrical service to 200 amps were amazing. They worked great as a cohesive team and each one was willing to take the time to answer my questions along the way. They completed the work on schedule and made sure everything was clean before they left. When the city found something with the project they wanted a little different, they came back promptly to make it meet the inspector's wishes. The next visit by the inspector only took a couple minutes and was approved without comment. I'm extremely pleased at the quality of their work and how well they followed through even after collecting the final payment for the job. I'm happy to say Lancaster Plumbing HVAC & Electrical was a very wise choice for the major electrical work I needed done on my home.

Description of Work
Electrical service and panel upgraded to 200 amps

Category electrician

08/04/2017

Victor R.

Excavation didn't go without incident which happens with old houses. But Kevin and his helper Ryan were able to deal with all of it. They did a thoroughly professional job and I'm confident it is finally fixed for good. They got the installation done in a day like promised so I didn't have to go without plumbing overnight. They didn't get all the cleanup done that day, but came back promptly, thoroughly cleaned up and didn't leave my yard a mess. The cost wasn't cheap but was a fair price and they got me good finance terms. I was also treated very well by the administrative people and they were very helpful getting everything set up for the "big dig." The biggest pluses were the upfront pricing and the warranty.

Description of Work
Replaced an approximately 50-60 year old external main sewer line with a new 4" PVC line from near the foundation of the house to the municipal hookup. Installed a new trap and cleanout in accordance with updated building codes. Regraded and installed crushed stone around the line to keep it from settling again.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

11/08/2016

Garry L.

It was fine. They were good. I just liked that they got it done quick and they were fair. They did a good job. My interaction with them was fine. The work was great. They were on time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling. I had them do work on our A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Member, Thank you for your feedback on your recent service. We are happy that you were delighted with our service. Thank you for your business!

11/02/2016

William T.

The price was an A because it was the cheapest I could get. They are great. They do good work, they are responsive and they are always on time. You can get a prompt answer and your problems are fixed in a timely manner. The workers were great.

Description of Work
I used Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Member, Thank you for providing a review on your service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Lancaster Plumber, Lancaster HVAC Service, Plumbing Repairs, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Leak Detection, Sump Pumps, Water Line Replacement, Heating, Heater Repairs, Heater Installation, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Heating, Gas Heating, Oil Heating, Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Repairs, Air Conditioning Installation, Ductless Cooling Systems, Central Air Conditioners, De-Humidifiers, Humidifiers...

Oil fuel delivery.