Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Mount Shasta, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Mount Shasta
- Gutter GeorgeGreat service at a fair price, worked with me every step or the way and would recommend to a friend.
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!
- Brews Roy construction incGutter repair and replacement was done very well. Handyman service was done very well. Screens were sublet for repair. Work on the screens could have been better.
- Bradford Sheet MetalGreat service and new gutters look fantastic! Installed items were exactly as quoted, and final price was also as quoted. Professional staff provided good recommendations, and maintained a clean work area. I definitely recommend them for your gutters. Fair price, quality product and quality installation
- 101 SEAMLESS GUTTERSReceived a visit by the owner, Steve, who provided me with a verbal quote for my job. After accepting the quote and agreeing to the work, I then waited over a month and a half. Finally got the job (single gutter added to a new porch)...very simple project. When I got the bill, it was 55% higher than the quote. When I challenged the bill, I was told that what happened when the owner visited my site did not happen, that there never was a quote and that the owner would never give one verbally. This is simply not true. I have worked with many different contractors over the years who have worked on my house. I have never has a dispute with a contractor and have often paid a higher price than was quoted due to unforeseen circumstances that we encountered once the project started. In each case, I had the chance to discuss with the contractor an come to some reasonable agreement. Not this time. This event was simply, "...quote low, bill high." Really unethical. I do not recommend these folks and will not use them again
- Second Generation Roofing IncThis has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company in the 37 years (and 8 properties I own). The most important thing I can pass on to anyone from this horrible experience, is to make sure you do most of your dealing with them via email and not on phone conversations or text, because they do no stand behind what was said or texted. In my original conversation with Jackie Farris, the office manager at Second Generation Roofing, I had advised her that the Property Management and HOA at my son's complex required that all the roofs be some sort of charcoal gray color. She sent me a pic of a charcoal GAF roof sample in an email. I responded by phone asking for a lighter gray as the 2 story peak roof home was already very hot upstairs much of the time. She responded in an email: From: Subject: RE: Roof Shingle Sample Color & Gutter Screens Date: September 16, 2021 at 1:44:16 PM PDT To: "'Kim Sousa'" Hello, Here are the colors for the gutters, and also a picture of the lighter gray you were asking for ( there are 3 different grays Thunderstorm Gray, George Town Grey and Moiré Black). Hope that helps. Thank you, Jackie Farris Office Manager Second Generation Roofing, Inc. (707) 765-8512 I responded again by phone with Jackie letting her know I liked the lightest one, "Georgetown Gray." Next email: On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Kim Sousa wrote: Hi Jackie, I can’t find the pics anywhere of the roof I picked. Next email to Jackie: From: Kim Sousa [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 9:38 AM To: Second Generation Roofing Subject: Re: Second Generation Roofing - Updated Bid Proposal & Contract - 8290 Windmill Farms Dr. Cotati_21-269 I found it - Georgetown Grey 50 yr. shingles and Deg. white covered gutters. On Tuesday 10/05/21 I met with Noel (Second Generation appraiser), and paid him $10,275 in cash for the roof, gutters, and permit. I stated to him that the roof looked "dark." When I got home that evening I went over the pictures my son had sent me of the shingle packaging and found it was not "Georgetown Gray" shingles but a completely different brand (GAF) in Charcoal (GAF's darkest roof they make). This is totally opposite of what I had repeatedly discussed over text, phone and email with both Jackie and Noel, that I wanted the lightest gray roof, not black. They denied any error on their part since the contract stated "charcoal" under roof color. I was not concerned about the word, as Jackie and I had discussed choosing a the lighter gray color, and often were refer to the gray colors as charcoal shades as well. My email confirmed I had chosen the lightest Georgetown Gray in some other brand she email me, and they put on the blackest roof from GAF in charcoal. I am sickened by all of this. It was expensive, and they made an error they are not standing behind. My son's home will now be hot for years to come, and they could care less. I would never use this company. I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB and the contractor licensing board, as well as leaving as many negative reviews as possible
- Prime roofingthe price was quoted $.2900 by e-mail. i response that i would like to omitted part of it, he then come down with $2500 but i wanted to negotiat down with omitted more work. he called but the phone was not working well. i called him and told him i did not understand one word. he never call back. gonton
- ByersEverything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were
- ByersExcellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) was so nice! We have never had to clean out our new gutters, and when the estimator showed us so many colors to choose from; we did not have to paint them
- Cal-Vintage Roofing Co IncThe salesman Tony came to my house and made his sales presentation which is detailed and educational. His spec sheet is also detailed. Everything is written down just like it should be so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Compared with other roofers I interviewed, this company was light years ahead of the other guys in terms of professionalism and customer service. Once I selected them, the entire process went off without a hitch. The job was completed very quickly without disturbance to neighbors. They cleaned up well. Tony helped me choose the roof color and the result is aesthetically excellent. The roof looks great. It's only 3 months old, so truly only time will tell if the roof does its job, but I have every confidence that it will
Gutter Repair Contractors in Mount Shasta
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:I have experience working in a number of different trades. I started painting houses at a very young age. My father was a painter of 30+ years and taught me that anytime you paint over a mistake or something needing repair then it becomes your mistake. So I learned how to fix and repair a lot of things. Then I eventually moved on to other trades. I have installed all types of flooring real hardwood being my favorite. I've done lots of drywall work. Carpentry, painting, carpet cleaning, landsc..
- Business Description:Im Mr.Waters,a self-sustained millwright and home/office remodeler/repairman.Due to high expenses and taxes involved with operating a licensed contracting business,I conduct business on my own using 12 years of experience,schooling,and honest hard work
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:Klamath Continuous Gutter, Inc. provides professional installation of new continuous gutter systems for your residential or commercial buildings. We also provide gutter cleaning and repair services for your current continuous gutter systems. We serve communities big and small in Klamath, Lake, Modoc, and Siskiyou CountiesRecent Review:It went pretty well. The job was done very quickly with all gutters bent on site. I was very happy with the install until after they left I found out they did not use the length of downspout that I already had on hand, that the estimator had agreed to use to save me some money (it is brand new and now I don't know what to do with it). Also on closer inspection I found that not all the screws holding the gutters up go straight into the backing wood. The wood is now cracked in places where the screws went in at an angle. Not sure how they will hold up to heavy snow, but I think they will come fix it if they come down . . . ? Best price for the job and overall pretty happy with it a year laterRaquel L.
- Business Description:Over the past three generations, Harbert Roofing has grown to become the largest roofing company north of Sacramento. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing projects, with an impressive fleet of equipment and workforce that can tackle any task at hand. Our headquarters and warehouse are located in the Redding area, which allows us to cover the entire region south of Medford, from the Pacific Ocean to RenoRecent Review:Quick to respond, very professional, high quality. But very, very expensive.Thomas R.
- Business Description:Roofing ContractorRecent Review:Awesome! Once they started, (they have been very, very busy) it was completed in 2 days. Old roof off one day, new roof on. Bam! Done!Sheryl D.
- Business Description:Customer service is our priority and we make a special effort to always work in the best interests of our clients. We do this by applying these values to every project: exceptional time management, high standards of craftsmanship, honesty and integrity, good communication, personal investment, and ongoing skill management. Give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Mount Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIG BEAR ROOFINGP. O. Box 4955
- BIG BEAR ROOFING
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANYPO BOX 635
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANY
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- Klamath Continuous Gutter2626 Watson St
Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Klamath Continuous Gutter
- PADEN ROOFING26 Boston Post
- PADEN ROOFING
- RED SKY ROOFING300 Standard Veneer Rd
Crescent City, California
- RED SKY ROOFING
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc