Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Redding, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Redding
- Eric Olson HandymanVery professional and always on time....or they will give you a call. very neat, accommodating and pleasant. I love these two they are so helpful.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesEverything went well, the service provider was nice appearing, personable, very knowledgeable, and efficient. My garage door works perfectly and is much quieter than it used to be.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesScott is a true gentleman and obviously very knowledgeable with lots of experience. He inspected the door completely and told me what needed attention and he began to fix everything that needed attention. I was with him the entire time and he explained everything to me. It was a pleasure having him work on the garage door. I highly recommend Scott read less
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesScott arrived when scheduled, completed the necessary evaluation and needed work efficiently and was good at providing answers to my frequent questions.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesScott politely explained all options carefully and answered all questions and covered all my concerns while carefully making sure all aspects of my garage door were addressed. i'm very satisfied, especially after he re-aligned my door opener motor. this didn't take long but i considered it an extra.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesWhen I first saw Scott's "garage door tune-up special" advertised on Angie's List, I must admit I was half thinking that somehow there had to be a catch. My garage door had been opening and closing with what I thought to be excessive vibration and I wondered, would he actually do any work to fix my door for that price? Scott showed up right on time and was very professional. He looked at the operation of my door, pointing out that the problem seemed to be the result of the opener and the springs working against each other. He advised some adjustments to resolve the tension and I gave him the go-ahead to perform them. He adjusted the springs, pivot points, force settings, and the travel limit, taking his time at each step to make sure that they were producing the desired results. When he was finished, the door was operating with noticeable improvement. When he told me how much I owed him, I pleased to discover that all the work he had done had been included in the $39 special price. I would wholeheartedly recommend Scott and his company to anyone needing garage door services. He appears to be very knowledgeable and competent as well as being a man of integrity. I definitely plan on calling him in the future whenever my door needs service and would give him first consideration on a replacement door when that time comes read less
- Swords ConstructionWe have been very impressed with Michael Swords and his fine crew. They are all very professional, kind, friendly, polite, punctual - all were always there when they said they would be - , always called if he or his crew were running at all late' - crew members were always there when promised. Asked for payment only when the job was finished, so we paid in increments. We always felt we could trust both he and all his fine crew and subcontractors - all extremely hard workers. Excellent work, craftsmanship. Spent extra time getting special permits we needed. He is almost finished with transforming our 'fixer' into a beautiful and comfortable home. We have been extremely pleased with his work on both our Shingletown house and Shasta Lake house (extensive exterior and interior work on SL house). We originally found him on Angie's list llast March. What a blessing to find people you can trust!!! Thank you Troy, David, Joe and Michael for your honesty, integrity, talent and hard work. You guys are something else! A+++++ Bonnie and Jonatha read less
- Overhead Door Co Of ReddingThese guys are very fast and professional. They really worked well as a team and their knowledge of product is impressive.
- Hughes ConstructionWe moved out to avoid the construction. It took 2 months. We picked out flooring, paint, granite with the help of an interior designer. We used local shops for paint, floor covering, tile, lighting. Shane had the flooring out, counter tops and the doors off the first week. He was there when other services came. He came back several times to complete details (hang shelf and light fixture that arrived late) read less
- Overhead Door Co Of ReddingI used to do this for a living, and I was very impressed by their professionalism, and their quality of work.
Door Installers in Redding
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789 read lessRecent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect read lessNorma T.
- Business Description:Local Garage Door Repair in Redding, CA. We strive to bring you top quality service above all else. Fair pricing, honesty, experienced technicians, and old fashion work ethics are what we're all about. We want to leave the job done right and leave you satisfied. Hope to service your door soon! Family owned and operated. (530) 492-482 read lessRecent Review:He checked the structure of the garage door and the door opener. Oiled and greased the wheels and chain. Purrs like a kitten. It was great!July G.
- Business Description:Moule's California Glass is a family owned and operated business with 15 employees all trained and knowledgeable in the glass industry. Our friendly staff provides one on one consultations for every customer's unique needs. All the products we supply we are trained to install. We offer contracting services as well as DIY project help read lessRecent Review:Perfect. We had to move up the appointment because of rain so they had to make changes on the fly. Very pleasant to work with.John W.
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have .. read lessRecent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clock read lessOfer A.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:20 + Years ExperienceRecent Review:He didn’t contact me to give a quote for the job.Geretha S.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa.. read lessRecent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issues read lessVera M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
door installers in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Service's5056 Bellevue Ln.
- American Service's
- C.N. McAllister Construction15250 Sugar Pine Camp Rd
Bella Vista, California
- Cadorin Construction3330 Railroad Ave
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLEARLY GLASS23263 CRESTMONT DR
- CORNERSTONE DOOR & WINDOW INC14389 Holiday Rd
- C.N. McAllister Construction
- FortiFi11111 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- Guy Gonzalez588 Turquoise Ct
- Guy Gonzalez
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hank Payne Construction3514 Oak Ln
- Haran cont11795 Parey Ave
RED BLUFF, California
- Heritage Woodworking4633 Mountain Lakes Blvd
- Horst Handyman3285 Meraz Ln
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- MOULE'S CALIFORNIA GLASS, INC.815 Industrial Street
- MOULE'S CALIFORNIA GLASS, INC.
- R.D. Gulack Construction601 Lowe st
- R.D. Gulack Construction
- S P Construction3193 Butterfly Ln
Shasta Lake, California
- Scott's Garage Door Services4991 Cedars Rd Unit# D
- SCREEN MACHINE13180 MONTECITO RD
RED BLUFF, California
- Sierra Pacific WindowsP.O. Box 8489
RED BLUFF, California
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Swords ConstructionPO Box 162
- S P Construction