A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Igo, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Igo
- Eric Olson HandymanVery professional and always on time....or they will give you a call. very neat, accommodating and pleasant. I love these two they are so helpful.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesScott politely explained all options carefully and answered all questions and covered all my concerns while carefully making sure all aspects of my garage door were addressed. i'm very satisfied, especially after he re-aligned my door opener motor. this didn't take long but i considered it an extra.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesScott is a true gentleman and obviously very knowledgeable with lots of experience. He inspected the door completely and told me what needed attention and he began to fix everything that needed attention. I was with him the entire time and he explained everything to me. It was a pleasure having him work on the garage door. I highly recommend Scott
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesWhen I first saw Scott's "garage door tune-up special" advertised on Angie's List, I must admit I was half thinking that somehow there had to be a catch. My garage door had been opening and closing with what I thought to be excessive vibration and I wondered, would he actually do any work to fix my door for that price? Scott showed up right on time and was very professional. He looked at the operation of my door, pointing out that the problem seemed to be the result of the opener and the springs working against each other. He advised some adjustments to resolve the tension and I gave him the go-ahead to perform them. He adjusted the springs, pivot points, force settings, and the travel limit, taking his time at each step to make sure that they were producing the desired results. When he was finished, the door was operating with noticeable improvement. When he told me how much I owed him, I pleased to discover that all the work he had done had been included in the $39 special price. I would wholeheartedly recommend Scott and his company to anyone needing garage door services. He appears to be very knowledgeable and competent as well as being a man of integrity. I definitely plan on calling him in the future whenever my door needs service and would give him first consideration on a replacement door when that time comes
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesScott arrived when scheduled, completed the necessary evaluation and needed work efficiently and was good at providing answers to my frequent questions.
- Scott's Garage Door ServicesEverything went well, the service provider was nice appearing, personable, very knowledgeable, and efficient. My garage door works perfectly and is much quieter than it used to be.
- THE GLASS GURU OF REDDINGIn prep for a party, I brought in an old sliding screen patio door because it had gotten bent by the previous homeowner, so it would not close without a great struggle. The screening around the finger handle was tearing away from around the handle, so not only was it unsightly, but it didn't close properly. It is the principal doorway from the man cave to the area where my husband was going to be doing grilling (BBQ). Anyway, I removed the screen door and took it to the Glass Guru. They ordered an exact match; same brand, style, color, appearance, etc. We got it in time for the party. Very fast service, and everybody at the shop was pleasant. Interestingly, one of the services they provide is if you have Thermo-pane type windows, the Glass Guru can repair them if they have lost their thermo-seal. This needs to be done when you first notice it, so if it has been a long time, the window might need to be replaced, but I wish I had known about the emergency resealing because we had some costly window replacements just a few months ago-- will try them next time we get a compromised thermo-seal. NB: please note that the Glass Guru has moved to 935 Wall Street - Suite 1 in Redding
- Hughes ConstructionA very professional contractor and crew. Work performed as described, on time and excellent quality with finished product. Will use again for any of our future needs!
- John N. Riley ConstructionPrompt, efficient, and professional. Got estimate within a few hours after contacting him. Started work 2 days after signing contract. 1 ½ days to install siding. Door had to be ordered and was promptly installed in a couple hours when it arrived.
- Hank Payne ConstructionI liked everything about them. My overall experience with them was excellent. Their price was excellent. The quality of work was excellent. Their responsiveness and punctuality was excellent. They were very professional. I would work with them again.
Door Installers in Igo
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:Local Garage Door Repair in Redding, CA. We strive to bring you top quality service above all else. Fair pricing, honesty, experienced technicians, and old fashion work ethics are what we're all about. We want to leave the job done right and leave you satisfied. Hope to service your door soon! Family owned and operated. (530) 492-482Recent Review:He checked the structure of the garage door and the door opener. Oiled and greased the wheels and chain. Purrs like a kitten. It was great!July G.
- Business Description:Moule's California Glass is a family owned and operated business with 15 employees all trained and knowledgeable in the glass industry. Our friendly staff provides one on one consultations for every customer's unique needs. All the products we supply we are trained to install. We offer contracting services as well as DIY project helpRecent Review:Perfect. We had to move up the appointment because of rain so they had to make changes on the fly. Very pleasant to work with.John W.
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have ..Recent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clockOfer A.
- Business Description:20 + Years ExperienceRecent Review:He didn’t contact me to give a quote for the job.Geretha S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
- Business Description:General building contractor - Licensed and insured
- Business Description:American Service’s strives to excel in home repair and renovation. Our goal is total customer satisfaction at the best price possible while keeping the high quality standard set by the best in the industry. American service’s has special services for the able and disabled veterans. For the disabled we can help with wheel chair access to the home as well as all A.D.A improvements. Senior citizens can also take advantage of our service with the knowledge that there home will get repaired and ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Igo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Service's5056 Bellevue Ln.
- American Service's
- Guy Gonzalez588 Turquoise Ct
- Guy Gonzalez
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hank Payne Construction3514 Oak Ln
- Haran cont11795 Parey Ave
RED BLUFF, California
- Heritage Woodworking4633 Mountain Lakes Blvd
- Horst Handyman3285 Meraz Ln
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- MOULE'S CALIFORNIA GLASS, INC.815 Industrial Street
- MOULE'S CALIFORNIA GLASS, INC.
- Overhead Door Co Of Redding1010 Locust St
- Overhead Door Co Of Redding
- R.D. Gulack Construction601 Lowe st
- R.D. Gulack Construction