Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Pleasant Hill, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Pleasant Hill
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKVery well. Immediate call back each time we called. Came right on time. Got the job done in less than an hour. Very courteous and professional.
- BOYETT'S VACUUM PUMPING INCTheir service has been excellent. They did a great job. They were very prompt and offer great service.
Septic Tank Companies in Pleasant Hill
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer soil and site evaluation, system design, installation, and maintenance. Based in Fairfield, CA, we serve surrounding areas in Northern California. Call us at (707) 266-7272 for a free consultation
- Business Description:With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are..Recent Review:Diagnose the problem properly, provided options, prices are competitive, showed up on time. There is one occasion they contacted me because the contractor will be late. I can always count on them.Brenda S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The service was very good. They are very professiona, very polite always on time and always call me to remind me to do the service on my water system. Also, my family and relatives are using them as well.Yesenia C.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodelsRecent Review:Great. Job was finished before the initial appointment time for low price too.Bob B.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Ad..Recent Review:Not only was the job done efficiently and excellently but John squeezed me in 5 days earlier than any other plumbing service. He did not charge me extra for the emergency call and came the same day I called. I was very concerned over the damage it was going to cause. He was a lifesaver and the job was done quickly and cleanup was excellent! Thanks for the service and I will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing work doneDan S.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CARecent Review:It was great. Their customer service, efficiency, and price were great.Stephanie P.
- Business Description:Express Plumbing provides emergency plumbing, residential plumbing and commercial plumbing in Burlingame, San Mateo and the entire Bay Area.Recent Review:Don Hope is fantastic! He was so thoughtful in the placement of the shut off valve for us to the point where even my wife can do it despite her hip replacement. He's super friendly and we'd love to have him back some time in the future for our plumbing needsCurtis A.
- Business Description:-24 Hour Emergency Service -Free Estimates -Residential and Commercial Services Coverage Areas: Alameda County, most of Contra Costa, San Jose & Milpitas. License # 739199Recent Review:We had a shower repair job. Plumber knew what problem was immediately. Know hoa requirements and Scheduled repair timely. Quality and workmanship of our shower repair job were very fine.Brian M.
- Business Description:None as of now due too the pandemic until further notice my deepest apologies 03/05/2021Recent Review:Mr. De Leon's staff arranged to do the job earlier than scheduled due to expected inclement weather. When I arrived home from work Mr. De Leon had already started cleaning the gutters. He unclogged one of the downspouts then finished the job in an expeditious manner and cleaned all dirt that had fallen to the ground. Very professionalRick D.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Walnut Creek
- Bay Point
- El Sobrante
- El Cerrito
septic tank services in Pleasant Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- InSequent793 Broadway
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Live Oak Painting10950 Cherry Ridge Rd
- Live Oak Painting
- Sandoval Engineering17338 Serene Dr
Morgan Hill, California
- Shaz Construction & DesignPO Box 1083
- Stoddard Plumbing5155 Myrtle Dr
- Straight Shot PlumbingP.O. box 9407
- STREAMLINE PLUMBING20885 REDWOOD RD # 406
Castro Valley, California
- SudExCo990 N. Estates Drive
- Sandoval Engineering
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.2535 Pulgas Ave
E Palo Alto, California
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction