In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Benicia, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Benicia
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- E-Z Plumbing & Trenchless Sewer, Drain CleaningIt was a toss up between them and the other company. They showed up on time to give the quote. The other company was less expensive to fix the pipes under the house. They were very nice, but also very knowledgeable. They gave us the quote right at that time.
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKThe tech arrived fifteen minutes before the scheduled appointment at exactly the location that I requested when setting up the visit; then he brought his truck to the kitchen location (the truck and hoses were clean and odorless), quickly went about his task, left the area at least as clean as he found it, gave us an invoice that was $25 less than the phone quote (when he saw how small our grease trap is), answered a couple of general questions about setting up and the frequency of ongoing service, and left
Septic Tank Companies in Benicia
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, and pumping.We service areas in Northern California, and South Carolina. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation! Visit us at https://www.acuantia.com
- Business Description:With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are..Recent Review:Diagnose the problem properly, provided options, prices are competitive, showed up on time. There is one occasion they contacted me because the contractor will be late. I can always count on them.Brenda S.
- Business Description:Roroman Plumbing was founded in the year 2000. Backed by over 20 years of experience in the industry, the owner was tired of working for the big guys. He wanted to bring a superior level of costumer service to the plumbing industry. Owner’s start up, started solely as side jobs during owner’s down time from work. But by word of mouth, he kept getting more and more costumers until he could no longer juggle what now seemed like two jobs. And a leap he took into the world of small business and o..Recent Review:Job was completed quickly and neatly, everything thing looks great and works perfectly. We’ve had other work competed by him before, same good story- don’t know how we’d manage without his prompt, courteous serviceAimee O.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CARecent Review:Always on time. They really went above and beyond to help. They did a lot more than I thought they would. Came as soon as they could and even came at 7:30 when I had had to shut off the water due to an issue. They didn't end up charging me for the after hours visit, just for the time him and his crew were working on the main projects. I would definitely recommend them. They were very knowledgeable and super helpful. They replaced concrete they didn't have to replace. I really felt they went out of their way to make sure I was happy. I would use them againPat N.
- Business Description:We are masters on any plumbing, remodels, additions, new plumbing construction restaurant plumbing,service, repairs,replacements, and new installations,natural gas line installations for any appliance,domestic (potable water) piping,water filters,water line re pipes,under concrete slab water leaks building water mains tank less and conventional water heater installations,back flow prevention installations,sewer line installations trench less sewe
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Ad..Recent Review:Called a Saturday afternoon and left a message. Got a call back from John about 40 mins later. Said he could have some guys over in 30 mins. Sure enough they showed up and got to work immediately clearing the blockage (roots). Will definitely have them back out for additional work. <br /Chris + Donna R.
- Business Description:None as of now due too the pandemic until further notice my deepest apologies 03/05/2021Recent Review:Mr. De Leon's staff arranged to do the job earlier than scheduled due to expected inclement weather. When I arrived home from work Mr. De Leon had already started cleaning the gutters. He unclogged one of the downspouts then finished the job in an expeditious manner and cleaned all dirt that had fallen to the ground. Very professionalRick D.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:We recently purchased a new property in the Havenscourt area of Oakland and want to install a new fence around our property. Prior to embarking on re-fencing of our property, it was recommended that we look into hiring a surveyor to clearly mark our property boundaries. Robert (Rob) Stevenson from Hogan called me today to explain the history of our property & offer free advice: rather than pay for a formal survey (which would have to be done for our whole block, not only our lot, and would be quite expensive) he suggested speaking w/ our neighbors about our fencing project---particularly the neighboring apartment complex---to get buy-in. So his advice not only saved us a bundle of money, but he provided us with a history lesson and a realistic game plan. Thank you RobDawn S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Fidelity Home Warranty, Alliance Home Warranty Co, FNHW, Chicago Home Warranty.Recent Review:Others say this company is better than most. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> NOT GOOD. Service fee was suppose to be $65. They did a bait and switch calling it a modification fee. bring the cost to $337. Mod consisted of 4 pipes. 4 pipes for $275+. I suppose its the way they work with the provider under table or should I say in the closed door of the truck. If it was a upfront honest deal why didn't the provider talk on the phone in front of us. SNEAKY! I will never use either company againMike G.
- Business Description:As a plumbing company we do drain cleaning, emergency services, new plumbing for a remodel or new construction. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! No job is too big or too small. We do it all at U.S.P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Benicia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- Above The Bar Contracting15375 Marty Dr
Glenn Ellen, California
- Adobe Associates Inc.1220 N Dutton Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Advanced Plumbing Heating and Air38 Commerce Pl Ste A
- AES General Engineering2108 Cuttings Wharf Rd
- Agua Volcanica17945 Railroad Ave
- AllStarz Pumping437 W 9th St suite C
Santa Rosa, California
- ARMS Rooter & Plumbing Services131 Sunset Ave Suite E316
Suisun City, California
- Aaron Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- E-Z Plumbing & Trenchless Sewer, Drain Cleaning249 West Jackson Street 276
- E-Z Plumbing & Trenchless Sewer, Drain Cleaning
- John Gleason's Plumbing27 Pamaron Way Ste H
- John Gleason's Plumbing
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Live Oak Painting10950 Cherry Ridge Rd
- Live Oak Painting
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.2535 Pulgas Ave
E Palo Alto, California
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction