In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Antioch, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Antioch
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKThe tech arrived fifteen minutes before the scheduled appointment at exactly the location that I requested when setting up the visit; then he brought his truck to the kitchen location (the truck and hoses were clean and odorless), quickly went about his task, left the area at least as clean as he found it, gave us an invoice that was $25 less than the phone quote (when he saw how small our grease trap is), answered a couple of general questions about setting up and the frequency of ongoing service, and left
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKCalled in the morning after a horrowing bubbling in the toilet experience - truck came that very afternoon and pumped the tank after hard digging to uncover the chamber lids, located the field valves, unstuck them and cleaned up afterwards - prompt, very helpfull and very reasonable price. On top of this the guy was really friendly and helpfull with advice
Septic Tank Companies in Antioch
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, and pumping.We service areas in Northern California, and South Carolina. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation! Visit us at https://www.acuantia.com
- Business Description:With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are..Recent Review:Mr. Rooter plumbing is my go to provider for any plumbing issue and the plumber I recommend when asked for a recommendation. They respond quickly, are very skilled in what they do, very professional, and very fair in pricing their services. I have used them for commercial and residential services for the last seven yearsWade B.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CARecent Review:Typically interior or exterior work requires protection and he's very good at that as well as cleaning up after the work. I've used 13 or 14 times on my own properties. Have referred to other and the last was tickled and happy as wellDan M.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The service was very good. They are very professiona, very polite always on time and always call me to remind me to do the service on my water system. Also, my family and relatives are using them as well.Yesenia C.
- Business Description:Express Plumbing provides emergency plumbing, residential plumbing and commercial plumbing in Burlingame, San Mateo and the entire Bay Area.Recent Review:Our plumbing went out on Christmas Eve needless to say we could not get someone to come out then. But Christmas morning we called Express Plumbing and a young man came Christmas Day and worked all afternoon to try and get our plumbing working again. Unfortunately the problem was more complex and took a week to complete. But Express Plumbing took care of everything. A portion of our lawn had to be taken up the street had to be dug up but when they were finished you would not have known anything had happened! Very professional! Would not hesitate to recommend or hire them again and their price was I felt more than reasonableSUSAN B.
- Business Description:Our goal at Armour Plumbing is to provide the highest quality professional services with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. We strive to exceed the expectations of each and every customer. We are committed to professionalism, integrity, affordability and we are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We offer 24/7 emergency service. Your trusted Plumbers and your Sewer & Drain Specialists. Call today for a free estimate
- Business Description:We are masters on any plumbing, remodels, additions, new plumbing construction restaurant plumbing,service, repairs,replacements, and new installations,natural gas line installations for any appliance,domestic (potable water) piping,water filters,water line re pipes,under concrete slab water leaks building water mains tank less and conventional water heater installations,back flow prevention installations,sewer line installations trench less sewe
- Business Description:We are your one-stop solution for all your plumbing-related needs. From water heater replacement to sewer repair, we have you covered. We are a family-owned and operated company that has been providing our services to satisfied commercial and residential customers in the bay area for over 25 years, and we have many references available upon request to prove it. Whatever the job is, we will do it with the highest level of quality and excellence. Please feel free to browse our website or conta..Recent Review:JMB plumbing did exceptional work and really tailored their work to our desires. We had selected some very high end items (including a ToTo electronic toilet), but to them there as no challenge too big! The remodeled 3 bathrooms and the hallway and kitchen, beginning in December and finishing up in February/March. The cost of their service was over $100,000 but it was very custom work. They did excellent work at a fair priceLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodelsRecent Review:I have been on the fence about doing a review of Dempster Plumbing, but a recent issue with the handheld shower (not Dempster's fault; Moen's issue) has pushed me off the fence. <br /> I had several bids and conversations with plumbing companies, and based on my interaction with Corey from Dempster's Plumbing, I elected to try them. Once that decision was made there were many conversations with both Corey and Moen about the correct shower valve, and finally one was on it's way. We elected to do Part 1 first as Part 2 would be a bit more complicated. Corey arrived on time and took care of replacing the faucet, disposal, and re-circulation system expediently. So far so good, and I love the faucet and re-circulating pump. <br /> Corey was going to come the following day, Saturday, to start Part 2, but I said Monday was fine. He told me he was getting married on the 8th (think that is correct) so he'd not be here then. We set another date, but that date came and went, and neither Corey nor anyone else from the company contacted me. I called the company to learn that Cory had quit, and there seemed to be other employee issues as well as the company's owner was out of town on a family emergency, and the individuals I had been working with were also no longer available. Eventually a new date was set and a team of four or five guys showed up. I was quite surprised as this should have been just a one or two-man job. Come to find out when work was well under way that my project was being used as a teaching lab for the install of new PEX lines to copper lines. I spent my life as a teacher; I understand the importance of training. That wasn't my issue. It was the lack of courtesy of asking if I minded before hand not an, "Oh, by the way, do you mind..." What should have taken no more than a third to half day ended up taking a full day. By the end of the day, I had a working shower, and I really just wanted them all gone; however, I did point out that the shower arm was very short, and I'd be running into the wall, which I do. As a result, I mostly use the handheld shower instead of the overhead shower. The supervisor said he had another, longer shower arm he'd install, but that never happened, and I will eventually get around to buying a longer shower arm. <br /> Now comes the tipping point. Moen's shower slide is poorly designed. I've been through several of them, and recently, it failed again. Moen has been wonderful about replacing the part, and the new one arrived a couple of days ago. I have to remove the bar from the wall to replace the slide, and once I did that, I discovered that someone made an error in measuring for the installation of the handheld bar. Instead of one drill hole, there are two. No "measure twice, cut/drill once" here. Would have been nice had the error been acknowledged so it could be filled when a couple of other holes were addressed...begrudgingly. <br /> Overall, the job was more or less satisfactory in that everything functions; the process of getting there left much to be desired. Prior to having my work done, I even recommended Dempster to a couple of other residents for whole house re-pipes. One had a good experience; the other not so, and I'm embarrassed now that I recommended Dempster before having my work completed. <br /> I can only hope that Dempster has sorted out its personnel issues and holds to its commitmentsKathy D.
- Business Description:None as of now due too the pandemic until further notice my deepest apologies 03/05/2021Recent Review:Ingrid & her team worked non-stop, made suggestions & recommendations for what could be done in the future. Very professional; made a point of checking with me before anything was thrown out! Definitely plan to use her services in the futureEvelynn C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Antioch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of San Jose803 Salt Lake Drive
San Jose, California 95133
- 911 Restoration of San Jose
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- Crest Home Remodeling
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Hogan Land Services1702 4th Street
Santa Rosa, California 94954
- Hogan Land Services
- Live Oak Painting10950 Cherry Ridge Rd
Sebastopol, California 95472
- Live Oak Painting
- Pleskach Plumbing5062 Banff Park Ct
Fremont, California 94538
- Pleskach Plumbing
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Cleaning195 Mason Cir
Concord, California 94520
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Cleaning