Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Morro Bay, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Morro Bay
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went very well! Richard was my technician and is very experienced. He walked me through the diagnostic menu and we determined what the problem was. Part is on order and will be installed soon. I highly recommend Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.
- 9 1 1 Appliance RepairI called to schedule an service call to come out and tell me the problem with the washing machine. They were able to schedule the appointment for the next morning and they said they would call 45 minutes out from the appointment. The next day they called as agreed and came to repair the machine. They had to order the part which came in a few days later and they came back to install it. They completed everything as agreed and gave a guarantee on the new parts and their labor
- MORRO BAY APPLIANCEThey were very quick when we came to their store and purchased our new washing machine, after we chose one unit, they went and pulled the unit right out and delivery was prompt as well. They were able to fix our dryer as well very quickly and it just took them an hour and they were able to fixed our dryer right away
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat...fully prepared to replace the washer. Rick had it back working in no time and at a 20% discount! Great job...great experience.
- Coulton's Appliance ServiceRepairman was very professional and did a great job. He not only repairs the appliances, but also left them cleaner than they had been.
- MORRO BAY APPLIANCEMy refrigerator was making a and quot;clickingand quot; noise every 3-5 minutes on a Friday night. I googled to see what the problem could be. I found that it could be the relay switch to the compressor or the compressor. I called MB Appliance on Saturday morning and talked to the office manager. I related the problem and asked if I could talk to a technician. I reallly hadn't expected a response on Saturday but was surprised when she called back. She had told the tech what the refrigerator was doing and recommended that the refrigerator be unplugged until it could be serviced on Monday. Fortunately I had just purchased a used refrigerator to place in my garage as a backup and overflow frig. I moved everything to the backup frig and unplugged the frig in my kitchen. On Monday, Mike, the owner, met me at 5 PM to check out the problem. He replaced the relay switch ($178) and said that the compressor seemed to be working fine. I gave it a couple of days to see if it really had repaired the problem. I'm happy to say that the relay switch, not the compressor, was the problem. My refrigerator is working fine. I was very happy with the service and the fair price of the repair. I recommend Morro Bay Appliance for a fair deal. If needed, I'll call MB Appliance for future repairs.
- Central Coast Appliance IncIt took an hour and a half to fix it. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly. I have used him in the past for other appliances and he has worked on all the major brands. He is very good. He got the job done. The price was fair. I would highly recommend him.
- Rick's Appliance ServicesIt started with an impressive job done by Rick's dispatcher, Danielle. She helped gather the information that would help Rick to be prepared when he arrived on site. We agreed on a date / time and Rich arrived on schedule. He diagnosed the problem and left saying he'd get back to me in a day or two after he had a chance to double-check his strategy with Kitchenaid. Danielle called a couple of days later and explained my options and we agreed to order a new control panel. She called again about a week later to let me know the part had arrived and scheduled Rick to install it. Again Rick arrived on schedule, installed the new control panel without a glitch and reminded me that it came with a 90-day warranty. I couldn't be happier since I thought I'd have to buy a new range where instead, for $260, this range should provide many more years of reliable service
- Sears Appliance RepairSears warranty is worse than useless. I purchased a water heater here. I bought the one with the longest warranty which is 12 years, so that I would not have to worry about a repair anytime in the near future. After 4 years, my Kenmore water heater started gushing water. After calling the service number, it took 3 more days for a repair person to come. When that person did come (showing up late after I had already waited 4 hours) he told me a repair part was necessary and that he would "expedite" the ordering. Well, if expedite means that it will come a week later, then I guess he did. Has anyone heard of FedEx? In the meantime, I was without how water for 10 days. I talked to the service people (who by the way are based in Manila) and to the store manager multiple times to ask for a faster resolution. The answer I uniformly got was "I do not have the authority to help you with that." I probably made a dozen calls. At one point the hold was so long I gave up. I could not wait any longer, and paid a local plumber to install a new water heater. It was worth $1000 to get rid of that appliance and all of the bad karma from Sears. Sears, shame on you
- LEE'S APPLIANCE REPAIRShowed up exactly at the appointment time. Listened carefully and proceeded to fix the problem and stayed while the machine was run. Then he only charged $50.
Appliance Repair Experts in Morro Bay
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Home’s take damage over time, it’s unavoidable. So if you are looking for an honest and reliable handyman with experience and attention to detail, don’t panic you found one! Call 805-806-1338 for 100% free estimates My Services include but not limited to: Home Maintenance Light Plumbing Painting Gutters Light Electrical Carpentry Furniture Assembly Mailbox Installation Wall Repair Broken Toilet Rerouting Dishwasher Roof Repairs. Please don’t let a problem continue to inconvenience you ..Recent Review:Kai came and gave us an honest quote. They arrived on time, completed the job on time. Kai and Mark cared about my home as much as I did! They made me happy to live in my home of 30 years again! I cannot even tell where the damage was to begin with. I will be hiring them again for another project in our homeTammy L.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Coulton's Appliance Service is a family owned & operated appliance repair service operating since 1986. We specialize in residential appliance repair with the goal of our first visit being our only visit to meet your appliance repair needs
- Business Description:We have been building solar systems on the central coast since 1992. We use only the top 2% gear made. More power for less money is always the result. Our systems never lose power always keep the lights and TV on! Owned and operated by engineers. Our standard workmanship warrantee is 15years. 25 for our panels. Free lifetime monitoring down to the panel level. Our systems do not fail. If you do ever have an issue we will know it and fix it for as long as it is yours. If you sell it we w..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Morro Bay for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Los Osos
- San Luis Obispo
- Avila Beach
- Paso Robles
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- Santa Margarita
- San Miguel
- Santa Maria
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- King City
appliance repair services in Morro Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ClinicP O Box 9206
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Applied Mechanical Services LLC1217 Marsha Court
Santa Maria, California
- American Residential Warranty
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JB Appliances, LLC
Grover Beach, California
- JB Appliances, LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman785 Quintana Rd Ste 236
Morro Bay, California
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman
- Tuffy's Appliance Services742 Arctic Ave Suite A
Santa Maria, California
- Tuffy's Appliance Services