The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Paso Robles , CA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Paso Robles
- All State Appliance RepairAndreas showed up quickly and apologized for the delay (he was late all of five minutes, whereas most service folks don't even show up within their window, lol). Took a look at our Whirlpool dishwasher, which was giving us an error code and not functioning. Great service, safe with masks, and communicated costs, timelines, and expectations very clearly. A+ service appointment
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went very well! Richard was my technician and is very experienced. He walked me through the diagnostic menu and we determined what the problem was. Part is on order and will be installed soon. I highly recommend Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.
- 9 1 1 Appliance RepairI called to schedule an service call to come out and tell me the problem with the washing machine. They were able to schedule the appointment for the next morning and they said they would call 45 minutes out from the appointment. The next day they called as agreed and came to repair the machine. They had to order the part which came in a few days later and they came back to install it. They completed everything as agreed and gave a guarantee on the new parts and their labor
- MORRO BAY APPLIANCEThey were very quick when we came to their store and purchased our new washing machine, after we chose one unit, they went and pulled the unit right out and delivery was prompt as well. They were able to fix our dryer as well very quickly and it just took them an hour and they were able to fixed our dryer right away
- Rick's Appliance ServicesRick came out, analyzed the situation, and explained our options. One option (not always available) was to use a loaner freezer so we could save the freezer contents. Our freezer had to be emptied and defrosted before an accurate problem analysis could be made. We took him up on the loaner and did the transfer, defrosting, and restarting of freezing. It turner out to be the timer that was defective; it had to be ordered - 35 year old freezer. They ordered the timer, installed it and the freezer checkout perfectly. The process with checking out the freezer and delivery and pickup of the loaner involved making 6 appointments, 5 of which were completed within the scheduled window and the remaining one was rescheduled early in the window. Office staff and technicians were all great to work with. I highly recommend Rick's Appliance Service
- Moon Appliance Repair11-7-2014 What a blessing! I not only will call them again but plan on passing their excellent service on to family and friends! In this day and age where service is not only hard to get but often you are left confused, taken advantage of, swindled or even given the feeling you were lucky to have been graced by their presence! But...Moon Appliance Service was a breath of fresh air!!! Last weekend I discovered a small load of laundry hadn't gone through the wring cycle. I tried to re-set the machine and try it again and discovered the problem. I remembered that I had the machine repaired once before, a few years ago, for the same thing. Back then the repairman said the washer was a great design, simple to work on but that the and quot;couplerand quot; was the weakest part, by design unfortunately. He had said that the washer would last many more years and it did. I had a feeling that this part had broken again. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the receipt for that repair in my files in order to call him again. I called Moon Appliance on 11-6-14 asking if I could make an appointment for the following day, she (Mrs. Moon!:) said, and quot;Sure!and quot; Seriously, where can you get next-day service for a $65.00 service fee? Bob arrived on time, was pleasant, articulate, and worked neatly. He guessed the problem, said he had the part on the truck and told me approximately what it would cost me. He removed the old part and showed me where it had broken. It was the very same part which had broken before. He then showed me the new part and also showed me a section which had been re-designed with metal instead of plastic so should last much longer! He didn't need to take his time to show me this but I'm glad he did and he did reiterate what the prior repairman said, that my machine was a solid, well-made workhorse that'll last at least another 10 years!!! Happy Me! Bob Moon, if you happen to read this...Thank you again
- ALL MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCE CENWe have not had any problems with our range since they did the repair. It did take a while to have the repair done because they ordered the part and when it came in it was the wrong part so they had to reorder the part again. The actual repair only took about 15 minutes.
- RICHARD'S APPLIANCE REPAIRHe is really good and really reasonable. He came up late at night. I called him he came right up and did the job and give me one heck of a deal. He is just an outstanding person. He is real personable and reasonable and he is very efficient. He went over and above what he was called up to do. I would use them again
- Rick's Appliance ServicesThey were here right on time and they did a good job. We would use them again. They called a few days later to make sure everything was working properly.
- Rick's Appliance ServicesTwo days before our daughter's 1st birthday (and the onslaught of 6 out-of-town guests and her party), our refrigerator decided to stop working. I frantically searched Angie's List for a repairman and saw that Rick's had great reviews. I was not disappointed. The receptionist, Danielle, was extremely friendly and got back to me immediately once I had left a message. Rick was able to come out within a couple of hours, determined what was wrong, ordered the parts and fixed it the next afternoon. We were very pleased with their professionalism and speed at getting the job done. We will definitely use them again if we are in need
Last update on July 22, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Paso Robles
Deals in Paso Robles for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- San Miguel,
- Morro Bay,
- Los Osos,
- Santa Margarita,
- San Luis Obispo,
- Avila Beach,
- Pismo Beach,
- Grover Beach,
- Arroyo Grande,
- King City,
- Santa Maria,
appliance repair services in Paso Robles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman785 Quintana Rd Ste 236
Morro Bay, California 93442
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman
- Tuffy's Appliance Services742 Arctic Ave Suite A
Santa Maria, California 93454
- Tuffy's Appliance Services