When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Paso Robles, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Paso Robles
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went very well! Richard was my technician and is very experienced. He walked me through the diagnostic menu and we determined what the problem was. Part is on order and will be installed soon. I highly recommend Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairHe called to reschedule on the same day. Then he repeatedly contacted my husband to inquire about the problem and then asked him to pick up parts for the problem. It was so unprofessional and we canceled him even though he tried to say he did the repair on your end so we were charged for the repair even though he rescheduled. Your service said no charges would be pushed through until the repair was complete and you charged us even though he never came. Total hassle and waste of time
- 9 1 1 Appliance RepairI called to schedule an service call to come out and tell me the problem with the washing machine. They were able to schedule the appointment for the next morning and they said they would call 45 minutes out from the appointment. The next day they called as agreed and came to repair the machine. They had to order the part which came in a few days later and they came back to install it. They completed everything as agreed and gave a guarantee on the new parts and their labor
- MORRO BAY APPLIANCEThey were very quick when we came to their store and purchased our new washing machine, after we chose one unit, they went and pulled the unit right out and delivery was prompt as well. They were able to fix our dryer as well very quickly and it just took them an hour and they were able to fixed our dryer right away
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat...fully prepared to replace the washer. Rick had it back working in no time and at a 20% discount! Great job...great experience.
- Coulton's Appliance ServiceRepairman was very professional and did a great job. He not only repairs the appliances, but also left them cleaner than they had been.
- Rick's Appliance ServicesThe intial trip to our home was to diagnose the problem with my dishwasher and then to order the part. As soon as the part arrived, an appointmet was made for the following day. The technicians were very professional and did not push me to repair, gave me the cost of a new unit vs. repairing the unit. They were on time for both scheduled appointments. The repair time was estimated at 1/2 hour and it took about an hour and a half but the cost did not increase. I was will use them again and give their cards to my friends
- Rick's Appliance ServicesWe own a rental home in Nipomo and live out of the area. Rick's was very accomodating, handled most of the details over the phone, worked around our tenants work schedule, and followed up with a call to confirm the ending result. We will definitely use them in the future.
- RICHARD'S APPLIANCE REPAIRRichard was on time and did what he came for at a good price. The machine could not be fixed so I asked him what was best. He told me everything I wanted to know and was a great help.
- Moon Appliance Repair11-7-2014 What a blessing! I not only will call them again but plan on passing their excellent service on to family and friends! In this day and age where service is not only hard to get but often you are left confused, taken advantage of, swindled or even given the feeling you were lucky to have been graced by their presence! But...Moon Appliance Service was a breath of fresh air!!! Last weekend I discovered a small load of laundry hadn't gone through the wring cycle. I tried to re-set the machine and try it again and discovered the problem. I remembered that I had the machine repaired once before, a few years ago, for the same thing. Back then the repairman said the washer was a great design, simple to work on but that the and quot;couplerand quot; was the weakest part, by design unfortunately. He had said that the washer would last many more years and it did. I had a feeling that this part had broken again. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the receipt for that repair in my files in order to call him again. I called Moon Appliance on 11-6-14 asking if I could make an appointment for the following day, she (Mrs. Moon!:) said, and quot;Sure!and quot; Seriously, where can you get next-day service for a $65.00 service fee? Bob arrived on time, was pleasant, articulate, and worked neatly. He guessed the problem, said he had the part on the truck and told me approximately what it would cost me. He removed the old part and showed me where it had broken. It was the very same part which had broken before. He then showed me the new part and also showed me a section which had been re-designed with metal instead of plastic so should last much longer! He didn't need to take his time to show me this but I'm glad he did and he did reiterate what the prior repairman said, that my machine was a solid, well-made workhorse that'll last at least another 10 years!!! Happy Me! Bob Moon, if you happen to read this...Thank you again
Appliance Repair Experts in Paso Robles
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Coulton's Appliance Service is a family owned & operated appliance repair service operating since 1986. We specialize in residential appliance repair with the goal of our first visit being our only visit to meet your appliance repair needs
- Business Description:We have been building solar systems on the central coast since 1992. We use only the top 2% gear made. More power for less money is always the result. Our systems never lose power always keep the lights and TV on! Owned and operated by engineers. Our standard workmanship warrantee is 15years. 25 for our panels. Free lifetime monitoring down to the panel level. Our systems do not fail. If you do ever have an issue we will know it and fix it for as long as it is yours. If you sell it we w..
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Home’s take damage over time, it’s unavoidable. So if you are looking for an honest and reliable handyman with experience and attention to detail, don’t panic you found one! Call 805-806-1338 for 100% free estimates My Services include but not limited to: Home Maintenance Light Plumbing Painting Gutters Light Electrical Carpentry Furniture Assembly Mailbox Installation Wall Repair Broken Toilet Rerouting Dishwasher Roof Repairs. Please don’t let a problem continue to inconvenience you ..Recent Review:Kai came and gave us an honest quote. They arrived on time, completed the job on time. Kai and Mark cared about my home as much as I did! They made me happy to live in my home of 30 years again! I cannot even tell where the damage was to begin with. I will be hiring them again for another project in our homeTammy L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Paso Robles for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- San Miguel
- Morro Bay
- Los Osos
- Santa Margarita
- San Luis Obispo
- Avila Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- King City
- Santa Maria
appliance repair services in Paso Robles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ClinicP O Box 9206
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Applied Mechanical Services LLC1217 Marsha Court
Santa Maria, California
- American Residential Warranty
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JB Appliances, LLC
Grover Beach, California
- JB Appliances, LLC
- LEE'S APPLIANCE REPAIR814 Scott St.
Paso Robles, California
- LEE'S APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman785 Quintana Rd Ste 236
Morro Bay, California
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman
- Tuffy's Appliance Services742 Arctic Ave Suite A
Santa Maria, California
- Tuffy's Appliance Services