Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Arroyo Grande, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Arroyo Grande
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went very well! Richard was my technician and is very experienced. He walked me through the diagnostic menu and we determined what the problem was. Part is on order and will be installed soon. I highly recommend Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.
- 9 1 1 Appliance RepairI called to schedule an service call to come out and tell me the problem with the washing machine. They were able to schedule the appointment for the next morning and they said they would call 45 minutes out from the appointment. The next day they called as agreed and came to repair the machine. They had to order the part which came in a few days later and they came back to install it. They completed everything as agreed and gave a guarantee on the new parts and their labor
- MORRO BAY APPLIANCEThey were very quick when we came to their store and purchased our new washing machine, after we chose one unit, they went and pulled the unit right out and delivery was prompt as well. They were able to fix our dryer as well very quickly and it just took them an hour and they were able to fixed our dryer right away
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat...fully prepared to replace the washer. Rick had it back working in no time and at a 20% discount! Great job...great experience.
- Coulton's Appliance ServiceRepairman was very professional and did a great job. He not only repairs the appliances, but also left them cleaner than they had been.
- Rick's Appliance ServicesIt started with an impressive job done by Rick's dispatcher, Danielle. She helped gather the information that would help Rick to be prepared when he arrived on site. We agreed on a date / time and Rich arrived on schedule. He diagnosed the problem and left saying he'd get back to me in a day or two after he had a chance to double-check his strategy with Kitchenaid. Danielle called a couple of days later and explained my options and we agreed to order a new control panel. She called again about a week later to let me know the part had arrived and scheduled Rick to install it. Again Rick arrived on schedule, installed the new control panel without a glitch and reminded me that it came with a 90-day warranty. I couldn't be happier since I thought I'd have to buy a new range where instead, for $260, this range should provide many more years of reliable service
- Rick's Appliance ServicesWe own a rental home in Nipomo and live out of the area. Rick's was very accomodating, handled most of the details over the phone, worked around our tenants work schedule, and followed up with a call to confirm the ending result. We will definitely use them in the future.
- RICHARD'S APPLIANCE REPAIRRichard came out the day we called, came early, did a speedy job of identifying the problem, and had everything with him to fix it. He even protected our hardwood floor while pulling the refrigerator out. He had it all taken care of in an hour. We were very pleased with him.
- Coulton's Appliance ServiceIt was great. The technician called to confirm the appointment window and arrived on time. The fridge and freezer weren't cooling at all even though it sounded like it was running. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a circuit board and said he had a new or used one on his truck at different prices. When he opened it up he found that it was a loose connection to a relay on the board and soldered it and that was that. I really appreciate that he could have replaced the board and charged a lot more and I wouldn't have known the difference but had the experience to notice the loose connection and just fix it. Less than an hour start to finish. Only thing that would have made it better would be if they had been able to come out the same day but that's probably just dreaming
- Rick's Appliance ServicesThe service man was very polite, knowledgeable and provided information on how to avoid another incident. The price was well under what I expected to pay, which was a nice surprise. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Arroyo Grande
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:Paul was a little late, but he called to let us know he is running behind schedule. Once at the house, he got right to work, did what he had to do, discussed our options, and fixed the deck issues. <br /> He is very polite and professional and I believe his rates to be very competitive. <br /Michael K.
- Business Description:Home’s take damage over time, it’s unavoidable. So if you are looking for an honest and reliable handyman with experience and attention to detail, don’t panic you found one! Call 805-806-1338 for 100% free estimates My Services include but not limited to: Home Maintenance Light Plumbing Painting Gutters Light Electrical Carpentry Furniture Assembly Mailbox Installation Wall Repair Broken Toilet Rerouting Dishwasher Roof Repairs. Please don’t let a problem continue to inconvenience you ..Recent Review:Kai came and gave us an honest quote. They arrived on time, completed the job on time. Kai and Mark cared about my home as much as I did! They made me happy to live in my home of 30 years again! I cannot even tell where the damage was to begin with. I will be hiring them again for another project in our homeTammy L.
- Business Description:Coulton's Appliance Service is a family owned & operated appliance repair service operating since 1986. We specialize in residential appliance repair with the goal of our first visit being our only visit to meet your appliance repair needsRecent Review:He was prompt, wore shoe protectors and brought a shop vac to suck up the water from the drain pipe. He was friendly and professional and cleaned up the area when he was finished. I would call them again if I had washer or dryer problems. <br /Donna P.
- Business Description:We have been building solar systems on the central coast since 1992. We use only the top 2% gear made. More power for less money is always the result. Our systems never lose power always keep the lights and TV on! Owned and operated by engineers. Our standard workmanship warrantee is 15years. 25 for our panels. Free lifetime monitoring down to the panel level. Our systems do not fail. If you do ever have an issue we will know it and fix it for as long as it is yours. If you sell it we w..Recent Review:He flown out twice to do the service. The service was amazing. He was knowledgeable. Quality equipment. He was very patient. Trained me how to use the equipment. Easy to work with. Provided excellent customer service. He was dependable and reliable. He's willing to go the extra mile. I'm a small customer but he treated me like I am big company. I highly recommend themShannon D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we haveRoseanne I.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricingThomas K.
Deals in Arroyo Grande for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Arroyo Grande
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Moon Appliance Repair1217 IRIS ST
San Luis Obispo, California 93401
- Moon Appliance Repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman785 Quintana Rd Ste 236
Morro Bay, California 93442
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman
- Tuffy's Appliance Services742 Arctic Ave Suite A
Santa Maria, California 93454
- Tuffy's Appliance Services