Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Lower Lake, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Lower Lake
- Reliable Service CoMy husband and I want to write an excellent review for Yuriy, the technician who repaired our GE Cafe Refrigerator. We contacted Reliable Appliance because our fridge was not cooling properly. Yuriy was sent out on short notice, identified the problem, and ordered the parts. He was knowledgable, polite, and fixed the refrigerator within a day of receiving the parts. We highly recommend the company and especially this technician
- Baker's Appliance Service IncEverytime I've called him, he's very prompt and very honest. He's a one man band - I assume he does all of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his work, too.
- Hudson Appliance RepairJoe came to my house the next morning to see my dryer. He looked at it for about 1/2 hour and determined it was the plug.
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVCNot having a working washing machine is rather inconvenient and this was a major repair, Marc did his best to get my washer repaired as quickly as possible. While waiting for parts, he kept me updated on the status so I never felt like I was forgotten. When the last part arrived, and he called to schedule a time to come and complete the job, he rearranged his existing schedule to accommodate mine; arrived on time and was finished in less time than I had thought it would take. Washer is working great
- B & D APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEWe hired reliable appliance to come give a estimate for a whirlpool cabrio dryer and washer that weren’t working their policy is $135 to come out and check them if they fix them the $135 would be applied to the cost of repair the technician came out and told us the washers “brain/main computer “ was bad and couldn’t be replaced and the dryer needed to be rebuilt at a cost of$430 when it originally cost $480 new. I feel they didn’t want to fix the appliances Just wanted the service call fee a quick google search found a reset procedure which fixed the washer issues and B&D appliance fixed the dryer for $160 I highly recommend B&D appliance but stay away of the crooks at reliable appliance repai
- Allied Appliance ServiceHe check a few of my appliances. He was great. He was quiet and worked the whole time. He was very patient and just very lovely.
- Rowland Air IncThe first person that responded made an attempt to repair the A/C but determined it could not be done. His diagnosis determined the A/C would need replacement.
- Rowland Air IncThe Technical Rick was WONDERFUL! He was there when he said he would be, thought he would have to order part and finish the next day, found out there were children in the home went out and found the part himself and did it in the same day. He was kind and considerate and I would definitely use this company and Rick again
- Rowland Air IncDon't always go with your first estimate on repairs for a major appliance such as your heating and air conditioning unit as I did. Mike A. At Rowland Air saved me $7000.00 for a new unit that I was told I needed. Thank you again Mike and Rowland Air.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. .the service tech complimented me on the correct diagnostic since I researched the code before buying the replacement parts nevertheless the diagnostic fee wasn't waived for a labor only job and I provided the brand new parts .
Appliance Repair Experts in Lower Lake
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a family operated, locally owned business, willing to earn your trust, we employ ASE certified technicians, with the highest level of expertise in all automotive fields.
- Business Description:We offer a full line of services. Family owned & operated. We rarely turn down work. Our prices are not in line with other people; we Guarantee we are cheaper, more efficient, and quicker. We back up our services with 1 year warranty on the job we perform. No one can beat our prices. email or call us at 559.318.590
Deals in Lower Lake for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Lower Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ernie's Appliances13240 E Hwy 20
Clearlake Oaks, California
- Ernie's Appliances
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4236 S MOONEY BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Mather Appliance Repair Men20330 S Mono Vista Rd #C3383
- Mather Appliance Repair Men
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quincy Compressor241 West A Street
- Quincy Compressor
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair1573 San Almada Rd
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair
- West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair850 S State St
- West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair