Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

4236 S MOONEY BLVD

Visalia, CA 93277

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or

02/12/2016

Joseph M.

Every thing went great. The team was very professional and curious. No nonsense, answering all questions. They connected my gaming computer to the TV and adjusted it to 4k quality graphics from my computer output. I wish to commend the store manager because the TV we were purchasing was a discounted return. But the store manager discovered that the Actual TV on display was not the same one as the display printout said it was. So he gave us a brand new TV at no extra cost that was the model we thought we had purchased. This resulted in a 400 dollar savings to us and a new TV. I and my wife are extremely satisfied with our experience at Best Buy and with the Geek squad. I would highly recommend Best Buy , it's sales people and it's installers to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed a new TV on the wall in my game room and mounted an existing TV To the wall in my living room

Category home theater design, tv repair

01/11/2016

bruce S.

Description of Work
Purchased a television and installation package from Best Buy store in Palmdale California. Installation has been postponed indefinitely because the television is suddenly out of stock. Each day brings new promises. "The television will be here soon" and nothing ever changes. Did check the inventory at time of purchase. Many in stock 25 miles away. Typical of Best Buy in Palmdale California.

Category home theater design

05/15/2015

Donna T.

2gek squad gentlemen came at the designated time, unpacked(neatly) the items purchased, disconnected old and help put it where it could be picked up easily. They hooked up my new tv, blue ray, & my Apple TV. The TV I ordered is a brand new model, this was the 1st one they had seen. It took 3 resets for then to get it to sync. They were very patient & persistent. Once it finally worked, they showed me how to work the remotes and how it can sync with my iPhone. Very cool. There is no way I could have installed this on my own. Their service is worth every penny. So glad I had them do it! This review is just about the Geek Squad & Best Buy in store staff. Their on line experience is not what I would EVER recommend!

Description of Work
Installed new 4k TV & Blu-ray.

Category home theater design, tv repair

02/05/2014

Joy B.

Went well, took a long time, but the installer was good, friendly, and professional.

Description of Work
Bought a new TV, had it installed.

Category home theater design, tv repair, tv sales

My Computer Works

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Computer Sales
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.