Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

TV Repair
TV Sales
Computer Sales

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

We can help create wonderful website designs that are not only attractive but also professional in appearance. We take care of every aspect in the designing to make sure that we deliver the most outstanding websites for our clients. Our website designers are dedicated to creating Professional website designs that perfectly suits your business type. Our designers are highly skilled and will adapt to the latest technology and methods for designing the website.

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

02/12/2016

Every thing went great. The team was very professional and curious. No nonsense, answering all questions. They connected my gaming computer to the TV and adjusted it to 4k quality graphics from my computer output. I wish to commend the store manager because the TV we were purchasing was a discounted return. But the store manager discovered that the Actual TV on display was not the same one as the ...

Description of Work
Installed a new TV on the wall in my game room and mounted an existing TV To the wall in my living room

Category home theater design,tv repair

01/11/2016

Description of Work
Purchased a television and installation package from Best Buy store in Palmdale California. Installation has been postponed indefinitely because the television is suddenly out of stock. Each day brings new promises. "The television will be here soon" and nothing ever changes. Did check the inventory at time of purchase. Many in stock 25 miles away. Typical of Best Buy in Palmdale California.

Category home theater design

05/15/2015

2gek squad gentlemen came at the designated time, unpacked(neatly) the items purchased, disconnected old and help put it where it could be picked up easily. They hooked up my new tv, blue ray, & my Apple TV. The TV I ordered is a brand new model, this was the 1st one they had seen. It took 3 resets for then to get it to sync. They were very patient & persistent. Once it finally worked, they showed...

Description of Work
Installed new 4k TV & Blu-ray.

Category home theater design,tv repair

02/05/2014

Went well, took a long time, but the installer was good, friendly, and professional.

Description of Work
Bought a new TV, had it installed.

Category home theater design,tv repair,tv sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available