Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Clearlake, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Clearlake
- Reliable Service CoMy husband and I want to write an excellent review for Yuriy, the technician who repaired our GE Cafe Refrigerator. We contacted Reliable Appliance because our fridge was not cooling properly. Yuriy was sent out on short notice, identified the problem, and ordered the parts. He was knowledgable, polite, and fixed the refrigerator within a day of receiving the parts. We highly recommend the company and especially this technician
- Baker's Appliance Service IncEverytime I've called him, he's very prompt and very honest. He's a one man band - I assume he does all of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his work, too.
- Hudson Appliance RepairJoe came to my house the next morning to see my dryer. He looked at it for about 1/2 hour and determined it was the plug.
- Rowland Air IncThe first person that responded made an attempt to repair the A/C but determined it could not be done. His diagnosis determined the A/C would need replacement.
- Rowland Air IncThe Technical Rick was WONDERFUL! He was there when he said he would be, thought he would have to order part and finish the next day, found out there were children in the home went out and found the part himself and did it in the same day. He was kind and considerate and I would definitely use this company and Rick again
- Rowland Air IncDon't always go with your first estimate on repairs for a major appliance such as your heating and air conditioning unit as I did. Mike A. At Rowland Air saved me $7000.00 for a new unit that I was told I needed. Thank you again Mike and Rowland Air.
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVCNot having a working washing machine is rather inconvenient and this was a major repair, Marc did his best to get my washer repaired as quickly as possible. While waiting for parts, he kept me updated on the status so I never felt like I was forgotten. When the last part arrived, and he called to schedule a time to come and complete the job, he rearranged his existing schedule to accommodate mine; arrived on time and was finished in less time than I had thought it would take. Washer is working great
- B & D APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEWe hired reliable appliance to come give a estimate for a whirlpool cabrio dryer and washer that weren’t working their policy is $135 to come out and check them if they fix them the $135 would be applied to the cost of repair the technician came out and told us the washers “brain/main computer “ was bad and couldn’t be replaced and the dryer needed to be rebuilt at a cost of$430 when it originally cost $480 new. I feel they didn’t want to fix the appliances Just wanted the service call fee a quick google search found a reset procedure which fixed the washer issues and B&D appliance fixed the dryer for $160 I highly recommend B&D appliance but stay away of the crooks at reliable appliance repai
- Allied Appliance ServiceHe check a few of my appliances. He was great. He was quiet and worked the whole time. He was very patient and just very lovely.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. .the service tech complimented me on the correct diagnostic since I researched the code before buying the replacement parts nevertheless the diagnostic fee wasn't waived for a labor only job and I provided the brand new parts .
Appliance Repair Experts in Clearlake
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..Daron S.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:My Washing machine broke and I found what I needed on their website. Great place to find repair parts for any make and model. Good videos on how to take stuff apart. Parts are very reasonably priced too.Luke M.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:I got the parts I ordered, they were packaged very well and Ashley was an absolute gem to deal with. I had an issue with my parts I received and she jumped right on the matter and resolved it immediately. I am completely happy with this company and will definitely use them again for any parts needed on any of my appliances. Completely professional, courteous and thoroughLeanne W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Roger's Repair (also on Angie's list , cam over promptly found our problem, contacted the Hi Tech and repairs were made. <br /> Very happy with the Warranty company and Rogers Repairs. <br /> <br />Louise R.
- Business Description:We are a family operated, locally owned business, willing to earn your trust, we employ ASE certified technicians, with the highest level of expertise in all automotive fields.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:2gek squad gentlemen came at the designated time, unpacked(neatly) the items purchased, disconnected old and help put it where it could be picked up easily. <br /> They hooked up my new tv, blue ray, & my Apple TV. The TV I ordered is a brand new model, this was the 1st one they had seen. It took 3 resets for then to get it to sync. They were very patient & persistent. Once it finally worked, they showed me how to work the remotes and how it can sync with my iPhone. Very cool. There is no way I could have installed this on my own. Their service is worth every penny. So glad I had them do it! <br /> <br /> This review is just about the Geek Squad & Best Buy in store staff. Their on line experience is not what I would EVER recommendDonna T.
Deals in Clearlake for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Clearlake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4236 S MOONEY BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Mather Appliance Repair Men20330 S Mono Vista Rd #C3383
- Mather Appliance Repair Men
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quincy Compressor241 West A Street
- Quincy Compressor
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair1573 San Almada Rd
- Vitok'S Appliance Repair
- West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair850 S State St
- West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair