A few household solutions and some elbow grease can help remove even the most stubborn slime from carpeting. Learn more in this comprehensive guide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Lower Lake, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Lower Lake
- St1m & Clean"St1m & Clean" and Dmitry was very professional and friendly. He understood our need to just have our older carpet cleaned and didn’t try to up sell us something we didn’t want. (Which we greatly appreciate) Our carpet looks much better and is drying quickly. I highly recommend this company to anyone and will continue to use " St1m & Clean" for my cleaning needs in the future! Jim
- Quality Carpet Cleaning IncI've had a very good experience with them. They don't service my current address but if they did, I'd use them in an instant. The owner is very good. He was able to handle anything that came up and take care of any issues. I was very happy with their service.
- A 1 Carpet & Floor Co.The cat destroyed under the door and the puppy ripped a piece in the middle of the carpet and he made it look great with what we had.
- Cleaning Edge IncFantastic job! The rugs smell and look fabulous, as does the upholstery. Super nice guy, very polite, on time. He even helped me rotate my rugs to decrease the wear. Cleaning Edge does a much more thorough job than others I have tried. He also used a minimal amount of cleaning solution, as per my request, because I have a sensitive nose
- Cleaning Edge IncBob is always terrific, and the rugs look wonderful. He is polite, on time, and always calls the night before as a reminder. He works hard and is very friendly.
- Cleaning Edge IncOur carpet was cleaned in a couple hours with great care, and our carpets haven't been this clean in years. He was courteous and professional. He used a spot treatment and odor removal treatment that were effective.
- AEA Carpet CleaningFinding businesses who perform great service in a professional way is no easy task. When I find one, I am always excited. Working with Vlad and crew at AeA Cleaning was a professional and positive experience from beginning to end. They were on time for all appointments, provided bids instantaneously, set appointments and reminders via email, performed the task meticulously, sent receipts right away. I will absolutely work with them on all my apartment turns moving forward
- DWAIN RAY'S QUALITY CARPET CARE & ADVANCED CLEANIAbsolutely perfect! Got what we expected. Carpets had become very stained from our 2 Border Collies and 1 Tibetan Terrier. Dwain Ray removed all sand and mud stains from daily walks at the ocean or the Pygmy Forrest with clay soil. Moves the furniture for us and is in and out in a quick and timely manner! Home is 2400 sq.ft. and Price is very reasonable! Great personality, and loves to share local stories! Highly Recommend, in fact, just called for another appointment
- Carpet Wizard, LLCOn Friday afternoon- as we were in the final stages of cleaning and moving out of the house we had recently sold-our champagne color carpet was stained when a Tumeric capsule was picked up by the vacuum cleaner and exploded-resulting in a serious stain. My husband started trying to clean the stain and I turned to Angie's List for help. I called Carpet Wizard and Gus answered the phone. He was amazingly helpful and understood my panic and concern. He gave me emergency instructions on how to mitigate the problem and said he could be there in two hours. In less than 2 hours Gus arrived and spent the better part of the next 2 hours working to remove the stain. His approach was professional, kind and understanding. We could not have asked for a more amazing response from anyone. At a time of significant stress, The Carpet Wizard-Gus- provided prompt, professional service and the price was more than fair
- Carpet Wizard, LLCGus is The Carpet Wizard!! Professional, skilled, punctual, efficient and responsive - he did an amazing job! My carpets look great!! I am very pleased and would happily recommend him to family and friends. I give him the highest rating possible. Thank You Angie's list!!
Last update on April 24, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Lower Lake
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Your carpet is one of the worst places for trapping dirt and odors. Make a natural, and safe carpet freshener in four easy steps with a few ingredients.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Hidden Valley Lake,
- Clearlake Oaks,
- Upper Lake,
- Saint Helena,
- Santa Rosa,
carpet cleaners in Lower Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BLACK MAGIC CHIMNEY SWEEP318 2ND ST
BUELLTON, California 93427
- BLACK MAGIC CHIMNEY SWEEP
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Color Your Carpet
- First Choice Maids8895 Towne Centre Dr Ste 104-455
San Diego, California 92122
- First Choice Maids
- PRISTINE CARPET CLEANING590 PACKARD DR
Grass Valley, California 95945
- PRISTINE CARPET CLEANING
- Ryan's Carpet Care35153 Quails Prather Rd
Auberry, California 93602
- Ryan's Carpet Care
- Stanley Steemer1122 W Ave L-12 Ste 111
Lancaster, California 93534
- Stanley Steemer
Carpet cleaners that service Lower Lake
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.