Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lancaster, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lancaster
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Lancaster
- Business Description:We have multiple plumbers who love the trade they work in and take pride in there work waiting to help you with all your plumbing needs, our techs have training in every aspect of plumbing to better serve you. We have top of the line snake machines and hydro-jetters which can open almost any drain and get you back in running condition and back to the normal flow of life. Call now to setup you're appointment. Full service and repair for residential and commercial property's. We also do new con..Recent Review:The repair went well. The company was very responsive towards my questions before and during the business. The repairman, Kevin was courteous and professional. I definitely will use again.Cecilia W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Good, one drain lever a little crooked, all the rest seems good, cleanup not that good a lot of sand like particles on floor and counters, but that is probably typical.Chris V.
- Business Description:Since 1989, John Manning Plumbing has remained committed to providing superior plumbing services to the communities of Palmdale, Lancaster, and surrounding areas. Whether it’s an emergency pipe link or a clogged drain, their plumbers have the expertise and knowledge to fix all plumbing issues. As a family-owned business, they’re also dedicated to customers, which is why they offer 24-hour service, same-day appointments, and $40 off for new customers. They provide fast and innovative solutions..Recent Review:John Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them againJackie C.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:All Star Plumbing and Rooter Inc is a family owned company that was established in 2012 and with more than 20 years of plumbing and rooter experience under our belt, our goal is to have our costumers experience real costumer satisfaction while serving them in their plumbing needs with the most efficiency using only but the best materials with out braking the bank. We believe that everyone works hard for their well earned money and should be valued when it comes to paying some one to go over t..Recent Review:Mr Ramirez and his crew are professional, honest and worked hard. Mr Ramirez contacted me right away and arrived to my house that same evening to look at my fire pit. We agreed on a price and the project was completed within the weekend. They all worked **** ** adding the gas line to the fire pit and completed the task the same day despite the bad weather. They cleaned up and made sure I knew how to work the fire pit. It looks beautiful and I can’t wait to enjoy itRaquel W.
- Business Description:Specializing in New construction Service And Repair plumbing . Leak detection. Tankless Water Weater installation and repair. Hydro drain line jetting . Sewer rooter service. Camera inspection. Water filtration systems. No job is to big or to small at RWF plumbing we can take care of all your plumbing needs. I am Robert Ford owner of RWF plunbing. I have been plumbing for over 23 years and have done all aspects of plumbing, from building the biggest hotels to the smallest additions. I will di..
- Business Description:we perform concrete work, structural and flat work. drive ways, curb and gutter, etc. also under ground utilities such as water, sewer, and gas. we are a small owner operated company and take pride in every job.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 964-9907 in Chico, CA, to request an estimate for our toilet rentals, septic pumping, or septic repair.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Del Sur
- Quartz Hill
- Hi Vista
- Lake Hughes
- Lake Los Angeles
- Agua Dulce
- Canyon Country
- Santa Clarita
- Lake View Terrace
- Stevenson Ranch
- La Crescenta
- San Fernando
septic tank services in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- DESCHAINE ENTERPRISES10684 Bonanza Way
Rough and Ready, California
- Despard and Son Construction & Plumbing17369 Rawhide
- Die Hard Plumbing By The McLains Inc35625 Lembo Ln
- Duke Engineering44732 Yucca Avenue
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- guilherme engineering
- guilherme engineering
- L & S ConstructionPO Box 1318
- L & S Construction
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- O'Boy Plumbing124 E Avenue K-8 Unit 103
- O'Boy Plumbing
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC