Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lancaster, CA
There are 21 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lancaster
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it : read less
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Artisan FloorsExcellent job, well organized, great workers, daily cleanup and completed on schedule and on budget. I give Artisan an A+ rating.
- SOD Home GroupOren and his team of professionals from SOD builders performed a full remodeling of our master bathroom. The work that they did included the following:- removed all walls, - moved a closet, - re-plumbed and rewired the entire room, moved the location of the toilet and shower/tubinstalled new floor and wall tile, lighting, fixtures, patched an existing hardwood floor, etc. Oren, Jose and Michael are the main professionals that worked at my house. Oren is very organized, knowledgeable and picky leader. He came over to all the meetings exactly on time and communicates excellent via phone texts and emails, and he delivers everything he promise. He tries to understand what we wanted as client and to make it happen. Oren made a very reasonable adjustment to the estimate to cover the extra work and we appreciate that a lot. Jose is very skilled craftsman. He and his helper Michael were on site every day. They were timely and extremely professional. We were amazed that they were able to carry out the entire renovation/repair (a total of 4.5 weeks of daily work) in a manner that allowed us to live in the House the entire time of the remodeling. We really cannot say enough about their performance. The paint lines in the new bathroom are very clean and level, and the overall feel of the room is beyond what we thought we will get. The new sink and tub drain much more effectively given the work they did, and the room went from being a semi dark to a white clean room with very adjustable lighting and new window too. SOD builders team worked well within the rules of making sure that the client is always happy, and we recommend them without any doubts. If we decide to have another project, major or small, we will not hesitate to hire them again read less
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company read less
- Fine Builders IncI fully recommend Fine Builders! Nir and his team completed two remodels for our home in Tehachapi. The first remodel included two custom bathrooms in 2014. The bathrooms were designed by Michelle (The designer in Fine Builders); Michelle works on many projects with Nir. Michelle highly recommended Nir for top-notch quality. We found Nir's team to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and trust-worthy. Although the project took a bit longer than anticipated, it was well worth the wait, as the results are impeccable! We worked with Michelle and Nir again in for this remodeling on a much larger remodeling which included gutting and totally renovating the kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as new flooring and interior doors throughout the remainder of the house. Avi, Nir's cabinet maker, custom-designed the quarter-sawn Oak cabinets - amazing attention to detail! Avi, as well as all of Nir's team, are excellent craftsmen. Nir, the supervisor of our remodel, suggested we vault the living room ceilings --this was not in the original plans, however, these ceilings transformed the room without adding square footage. Nir's work is top-notch; you get what you pay for. Do it right the first time. We really love our new home, and we would highly recommend Fine Builders and his team read less
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- 5bloxWe initially had carpet all around the house and we switched it to vinyl flooring. We also had the house painted, the cabinets refaced and got rid of our popcorn ceiling. Our representative was Benjamin and we had an amazing experience with him. He took great care of us and he went the extra mile to make sure that we had everything we needed. He dealt with problems and always responded very quickly. We would definitely recommend working with Smart Homes Inc read less
- PacWest Floors & MoreEric showed up on time for the initial estimate and did a walk-through with my wife and daughter. A copy of the estimate was sent to me with a PDF for an Acceptance signature. Nicely done. We accepted the quote and paid 50% down on with our credit card. The job was scheduled (we waited one week). The crew initially had trouble finding the condo, but once they arrived they got down to work. The first day, all the demo work was completed (the condo was empty at the time). The next day, it was recommended that the floors be coated with Kilz to block out the cat spray that had soaked through the carpet into the subfloor. Additional cost: $500 (it was worth it!). Over the next three days, the new flooring was installed and the floor molding re-installed. The installation work was excellent. The finished look transformed the place to a healthy, attractive living space. This is a second home for us, and our daughter is living in the condo while finishing college. We primary residence is in eastern Washington where the cost of living is 16.7% less than the west side of the state. The price of the flooring and installation was very competitive for King county. I would recommend PacWest Flooring read less
- TME Construction IncTony was great to work with and used to working with out of State owners. They worked around our tenants schedule which was a pain and they had to spread the job out over 4 weeks to accommodate our tenant. We would use Tony and his crew again for our other properties in CA.
Flooring Contractors in Lancaster
- Business Description:Flooring business since 2002. Licensed,bonded and insured. Installation, sales, refinishing, repairs, stairs, stain, buffing, leveling, tile floors, shower, backsplashes. And much more. Professional and responsible crews. read lessRecent Review:Juan and his team were prompt, professional, friendly, and kept a clean work area. They did a beautiful job repairing our wood floor. The job was somewhat surgical (removing damaged pieces while leaving others intact), requiring skill and patience. The team took great care and the results were what we had hoped for. Great communication throughout the project. Would recommend Juan and the Always Improve Flooring team and will hire them again in the future read lessTony D.
- Business Description:COIT Cleaning and Restoration specializes in professional residential and commercial cleaning services. In addition, we help families and businesses by providing certified 24-hour emergency water, smoke and wind damage Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning and restoration industry with more than 69 Years of Experience and Excellence. We offer our customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality with a 100%, risk-free, money back guarantee. We're a brand you can t.. read lessRecent Review:Josh was fantastic - did a beautiful jib and the floor looks like newLea C.
- Business Description:Specializing in Eco-friendly home remodeling services with over 30 years experience in the home improvement industry. Tibi Home Design, INC. is a locally owned and operated company who provides quality Eco-friendly construction and solar services for your home. We take pride in our workmanship, professionalism, customer service and expertise. Customer satisfaction is our top priority therefore; we offer our clients personable service on each project by early involvement in every phase of the .. read lessRecent Review:We just finished the remodeling project at our house. We worked closely with Daniel and his people on our Kitchen and bathrooms. The work went smoothly and without any problem. Daniel visited our house each day during the work making sure that the teams and people will do a great work. Each day we could see a progress which made us love our house more and more.... highly recommended company! very reliable people and fair prices for high end work read lessVictor H.
- Business Description:My name is Petros Ohanyan, owner of Interior Improvement Industries (III), est. 1989. I have 30 years experience as a stone fabricator and installer. III specializes in stone slab fabrication and installation of surfaces including countertops, stairs, fireplaces, shower walls and floors. We are also experts in ceramic, marble, and other stone tile installation. We work throughout southern California and have done projects in Maryland, Florida, and Arizona. We have two table saws, an in-.. read lessRecent Review:We have worked with Interior Home Improvements. on many projects and we are always very happy with their top quality work and they are there when we need them! I highly recommend Petros and his crewSteve M.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Carpet Cops began in Lake Tahoe, Nevada with the business model of doing it right! This family business has grown and is now covers area in California and Nevada. We are vertically integrated by owning the chemical company Organic Cleaning Compounds and the truck mount company Fox Truck Mounts which have been around since the 50's and are leading in the industry. This allows us to always have the best equipment running at its peak performance in order to do the best job possible. This also al.. read lessRecent Review:Technicians were great and very personable. The carpet looks amazing and it was done at a very reasonable price. I will for sure be using them to clean my carpets it the future. Thank you Carpet Cops!Trevor M.
- Business Description:NGK General Construction exists to perform the highest level of quality services in the construction industry while building and maintaining a strong relationship with every single one of our clients. Hard work, dedication, and honesty are traits we execute in every work we do. We are here to help you in your next construction project and we assure you the best quality of services whether it will be a room, kitchen, bathroom remodel to a full addition to your home. read lessRecent Review:Neftali was on time, quality of work is good. I would highly recommend to family and friends.Diana R.
- Business Description:With over 12 years of general contracting experience, we are here to address all your home remodeling needs and dreams you may have.
- Business Description:Specializing in flooring of all kinds, such as: hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, floor coatings, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Soel did a great job and when he ran into a couple obstacles he communicated very well and fixed the issues. He was fair, honest and I would highly recommend him and his team. Thanks Soel!!!David H.
- Business Description:Drywall licensed contractor serving L.A for more than 20 years and now serving Palmdale area with Additional number: 8183359147. I am fully insured. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL !!! Give me the opportunity to show you why people prefer the King of Drywall. I never request money in advance (in jobs that are not more than 6 days ). If you're happy with my work, I'm happy to receive payment! If you are not satisfied, I will work hard until you are 100% satisfied read lessRecent Review:Not good. Ciro started off very cordial. He came to review the job in a timely manner. I went over all the details of the job with Ciro. There were some detail issues because we were adding drywall to the ceiling. For example, the trim where the ceiling met the wall (closet) had to be removed and replaced when the new drywall was installed. this was all discussed and included in the price. Ciro provided an estimate and I negotiated a lower price with him. At the tie he did not say he could do it for a lower price but I would be using inferior products at that price. The problems began when his workers showed up to do the job. It became apparent that Ciro did not go over the job with his workers. When I asked for them to remove the trim, they had to call Ciro for approval. When I asked that they cover furniture, they did a half !@%$ job! I understand the job is messy but if you saw the way they treated my furniture you would be appalled. They did not clean up after themselves each night so the bedrooms, bathrooms were pretty much unusable during this period. They were not hired to paint the walls in the bathroom but because they did such a terrible job of taping when they applied the mud to the ceiling they got mud all over the walls. They tried to just touch up about three inches at the top of the wall to match the existing wall. The problem was they used the wrong color paint and the wrong sheen. This happened in both bathrooms that they worked in. While they were painting the living room wall the painter said he's already applied three coats and its still not covering. The underneath color was a dark brown but it shouldn't have taken four coats to cover. This next part was not their fault. When they finished paint the rooms, thee was a slight pink tint to the paint. I knew this wasn't correct because I had already used this color in the hallway and it was fine. The painters just pick up the paint at DE and paint, they couldn't care less nor should they about the color. When I went to DE to tell them about the shade of paint now on all my walls, they said that your painter used the cheapest paint they carry. MAKE SURE YOU STIPULATE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE PAINT YOU WAN THEM TO USE. When I confronted Ciro about this, he said there isn't a difference in the various grades of paint sold by DE. REALLY?? That's news to DE. DE admitted the shade of paint was off and they reimbursed me to have a painter to come in and repaint what Ciro's team did and DE also paid for the paint. So props to DE!!! In the process of painting my bathroom walls they got paint on my handmade custom cabinets. When I called Ciro he stopped taking my calls. If this is the kind of service you want, then these are the guys for you. I'm not a sour homeowner, just want to warn folks able certain contractors and how there pricing may seem good...they use crappy paint and their on their way to the next customer. If you want to see another review I wrote on Inter Urban Flooring for hardwood floor installation, check them out...they were awesome. Such a difference read lessjoe b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Lake Hughes
- Agua Dulce
- Canyon Country
- Santa Clarita
- Stevenson Ranch
- La Crescenta
- San Fernando
flooring installation in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&T Stoneworks Inc.39450 3rd St. East, Unit 143
- A-Ronn Investments llc43852 fig ave
- Aaron's Construction3127 East Ave. J-14
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
- Advanced Innovative Construction2748 W. Ave M-4
- Always Improve Flooring14639 Calvert St
Van Nuys, California
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Anthony's Carpet Cleaning43410 gadsden ave
- Art Sirota ConstructionPO Box 48
- Artistic Carpet One Floor & Home1061 W Avenue K
- Aylor Construction & Remodeling233 E Ave P3
- A&T Stoneworks Inc.
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bishop ConstructionP.O. box 378
Lee Vining, California
- Bob's Discount Carpet Inc.995 Golden Gate Ter
Grass Valley, California
- Boulevard Flooring Emporium626 West Lancaster Blvd
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brews Roy construction inc2816 Similax Ct
- Bier Construction
- CARPETERIA INC42212 10TH ST W A
- Castillo Construction43361 6th Street East
- CBMPO Box 9973
Moreno Valley, California
- CHM ConstructionPO Box 864
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Los Angeles1855 S Mountain Ave
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Construction System Inc5501 newcastle ave
- Coulter's Flooring America2309 E Tulare Ave
- Cutting Edge Tile & Granite42317 10th Street West
- CARPETERIA INC
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets500 W Washington Blvd
- First Reliable Maintenance4161 E Live Oak Ave
- Forever Redwood33710 Annapolis Rd
- Fresh Rinse Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
Santa Barbara, California
- Fresno Marble & Granite Inc3825 N Blackstone
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- GBC Construction 16739 E Masline St
- General Contractor 26882 Dunsmuir Ln
- GLOBAL NATURAL STONE FABRICATION7906 CHATFIELD AVE.
- GOODALE FLOORING INC4131 W AVENUE L2
- GRD Home Improvment1450 W 6th St Suite 101
- Gyp-Fill Enterprise Inc15340 Cabrito Rd
Van Nuys, California
- GBC Construction
- Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita28851 Industry Drive
- Heavenly Cleaning Services653 W. 18th St. Suite 2
San Pedro, California
- High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc18329 Hart St
- High Sierra Custom FloorsPO Box 1433
Graff Valley, California
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hunt Construction20909 Norwalk Blvd
- Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita
- Impressive ConstructionP.O. BOX 3035
Huntington Park, California
- INTER-URBAN FLOORING43885 44TH ST WEST
- Interactive Visions West4129 Roosevelt Trl
Frazier Park, California
- Interior Improvement Industries7855 1/2 Burnet Ave.
Van Nuys, California
- Interiors David Gonzales213 S Oakhurst St
- Impressive Construction
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- Majestic C&I43424 Copeland Cir Ste D
- Manuel Fernandez Construction36976 Cherry St. # 189
- Martin Enterprises Construction2200 N. Cerritos Drive
Palm Springs, California
- MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of Drywall6713 Quakertown Ave. 1348 windermere ct ,palmdale,ca 93551
- METRO-FLOORS44109 YUCCA AVE
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Mk Tile1063 Cupertino Ct
- Mongalo Designs Flooring15 Poncetta Dr 210
Daly City, California
- Moscoso Construction1237 E Avenue J
- Majestic C&I
- Nash Construction Services Inc.32128 Crystalaire Dr.
- National Neighborhood Rehabilitation ServicesP.O. Box 4362
- New Age Construction & Remodeling2729 S Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- NGK General Construction13110 Kelowna St
- Nhance Wood Renewal42247 12th St W #107
- Nash Construction Services Inc.
- OG builders inc 21219 Roscoe Blvd
Canoga Park, California
- OG builders inc
- Payless Bath Makeover3614 San Fernando Rd
- Payless Kitchen Cabinets3614 San Fernando Rd
- Perez Construction Remodeling 10019 Lemona Ave
Mission Hills, California
- Pinnell's Carpet One Floor & Home12900 MONO WAY
- Premium Remodeling Inc17412 Ventura Blvd Ste 206
- PSI1252 Monte Vista Ave
- Payless Bath Makeover
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim300 S Harbor Blvd #200
- Simi Flooring25 West Easy Street #303
Simi Valley, California
- Simply Floors44114 Carolside Ave
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- So Cal Design41104 20th St W
- Staats Construction3149 Pearlwood Dr
- Stamback Construction50075 280th St W
- Stanley Restoration Pros22398 Morea Way
Woodland Hills, California
- Stanley Steemer1122 W Ave L-12 Ste 111
- STONEVILLE USA, INC12906 SATICOY STREET
North Hollywood, California
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim