Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Lancaster, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Lancaster
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Crystal Blue Pools & PatiosCrystal Pools went beyond my expectations. They did. and are continuing to do, more than just re-plaster the pool. When Bryan came out to to do the original estimate he not only measured the pool but also inspected the pool equipment to be sure that it was operational. The work crew that showed up to do the job waas fast and professional. After they were finished they did a complete cleanup. The backyard was cleaner than when they arrived. The day after the job was finished a gentleman from Crystal(Rob? I am not sure of his name, only heard it once) came by and brush vacuumed the pool. After he was finished he helped me clean and reassemble the pool filter. From start to finish the people at Crystal Pools have gone beyond expectations. I would recommend them to anyone
- Paradise Pools IncIt started in May and finished in September. The quality of the spa was very good. I think they can improve on communication. The price was good.
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- Rocky Mountain TermiteThe state of California attorney General revoked this mans license after he admitted to wrong doing listed out in a 24 page accusation against him. And that was just on our job. HE IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!!!!! Stop listing him like he is. Thanks We lost everything because of this lousy business.
- Cookie Cutter Pools IncPaid for new equipment. Received used. Paid Cookie Cutter more then new one cost. Was promised a replacement. Owner Richard Evans did not keep promise and refuses to return calls. Worst experience with a company!!!!!!
- Premier Pools & SpasThinking about using Premier Pools Modesto Salida or San Jose branch,First take a look at all of the Yelp reviews for both and read all of the consistent extremely bad reviews they have. You will then learn that they are one in the same company, utilizing all of the same subcontractors and providing extremely poor service. If you choose to use them after reading God help you, your entire family, friends and everyone else, because they will all have to listen to you scream on a daily basis. This is the worst company providing the worst service I have ever seen in my life. It started for us in in February of 2014 when we met with Premier and 3 other pool service companies to remodel our 22 year old pool. By far Premier provided the best presentation that I have seen. They beat all of the others out in price and talked about all of the upgraded equipment and material they use to build their pools. When we met with our representative Noah he was well dressed in Premier Company attire, was well spoken and seemed to listen very well. After thinking about all of the presentations we decided to go with Premier. We signed a contract within 2 weeks, with a plan for 4 payments at certain phases of the project. The contract stated an 8 to 10 week completion which I was happy with. we came up with a new design which we were also happy with and the process started within another 2 weeks or so. This is where everything came to a dead stop after the demolition of the deck and former waterfall. I will try to consolidate the timeframe for the purpose of conveying accurate information. In the first 6 weeks of this project Premier or their subs showed up 3 times, Yes 3 times in 6 weeks with a contract designed to finish in 8 to 10 weeks. This is when I knew we were in trouble. The entire first 6 weeks I made multiple calls to our sales rep Noah and Marie their " Scheduler". When I could reach them I was always promised they will get right on finding out what was going on. Days went by each time then I had to call back again and again and again. During the time I spoke with Noah I asked why there is not a project manager out here taking care of business. He assured me that he was the project manager and would be there at every major phase of construction which was entire B.S. he never showed up, EVER. Oh wait a minute, ill give him some credit, he showed up and asked for all of the scheduled payments to collect a check, the exact day it was due, even though no work was being done. Months went by with my wife and I begging for them to get working. They would always promise exact days that workers would show up and three quarters of the time they would be a no show. We could not plan our own life occurrences because we were always waiting for someone to show. I eventually called Michael Anderson who claimed to be one of the owners and fired Noah due to the fact that I was managing my own project which might have been a great thing because I was able to tell all of the subs when they showed up what we wanted. By this time we were 5 months into the project. Michael Promised that things would turn around and came through a couple times to organize certain phases, then it came to another stop. I think you get the picture by now, so ill cut to the chase, another 4 months went by until we got water flowing with some major arguments and multiple phone calls and organizing the subs myself. The only reason I am giving them 1 star is because we are one of the fortunate ones who have water flowing in the pool. I have read numerous other reviews that talk about they still have a dirt hole in their backyards, my condolences to all of you. It took a bunch of attitude from us to get anything done. So here we are 9 months later and are only waiting for them to do some adjustments on the waterfall and finish a fitting for a bubbler. I now have heard rumor that Premier pools salida/modesto is no longer providing service or further construction for their customers meaning they could be out of business, I am not sure if this is true but all their voicemail boxes are full and no one will return my calls. If this is true I feel for all of the families that have it worse than us. If they are not, I warn all of you out there that are thinking about calling these idiots. I could go on and on about all of the promises they made us that were false and bad information but I won't , you should get it by now. Here is the final number you need to know. 11 months and continuing to remodel a pool. Wow, nice going Premier Pools
- 5 Star Pool Plaster IncI called to get an estimate for a new pool and they came out to mesure and and to see what was that i was looking for. they were going to call me back for a second appointment so we cango thru the estimate but they never called back, they did not return any of my calls. if thats how they do potential customers i can just imagen how they do there actual customers i will not recomend them for any services
Swimming Pool Companies in Lancaster
- Business Description:High Class Builders is a locally owned home improvement and remodeling business . the company has had years of experience in the construction field. High Class Builders has been in the home improvement business for years, providing remodeling and construction servicesfor the area of Los Angeles and Orange County. High Class Builders provides high quality services at an economical price. High Class Builders uses top quality materials for all remodeling and renovation services, indoors and o..Recent Review:We needed to renovate a few units before renting them out. High Class Builders made the process very smooth for us and were very efficient. The quality of their work was very professional. I will use them again in the future.Brian b.
- Business Description:KM BUILDERS is a family owned company, fully licensed, insured and bonded General Contractor with over 20 years of experience! We Are One Stop Shop! We specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Roof Remodeling, Room Additions, ADUs and New Custom Homes. From a Small Remodel to a complete Home Renovation! We are a Preferred contractor offer complete design and build company, delivering well planned and structured projects. Our commitment to our customers to stay within budget and on sch..Recent Review:We wanted to remodel our kitchen and we received several quotes for that project. The most acceptable quote came from KM Builders and as they are very reputable company, we decided to go with them. Ken and his team arrived at our home at scheduled date and from first day, start, they were phenomenal. Ken was honest, helpful and communication was great. He carefully listened what we wanted to do, helped us to choose most reliable materials and with his team did high quality job with no hidden costs. We just couldn't ask for more. Thank you Ken, our new kitchen is beautiful. Highly recommended companyIrene H.
- Business Description:Specializing in Eco-friendly home remodeling services with over 30 years experience in the home improvement industry. Tibi Home Design, INC. is a locally owned and operated company who provides quality Eco-friendly construction and solar services for your home. We take pride in our workmanship, professionalism, customer service and expertise. Customer satisfaction is our top priority therefore; we offer our clients personable service on each project by early involvement in every phase of the ..Recent Review:We just finished the remodeling project at our house. We worked closely with Daniel and his people on our Kitchen and bathrooms. The work went smoothly and without any problem. Daniel visited our house each day during the work making sure that the teams and people will do a great work. Each day we could see a progress which made us love our house more and more.... highly recommended company! very reliable people and fair prices for high end workVictor H.
- Business Description:Premium Remodeling Inc. is a family owned and operated home improvement company which provides a wide range of construction and remodeling solutions for residential projects. We provide the critical service of helping homeowners with the expertise needed to build, remodel and maintain their homes. We provide detailed schedules on all major projects, and keep clients updated. We are willing to perform even the smallest task to gain your businesses. We thrive in giving the best customer service..Recent Review:I haven't received any letter from your attorney Premium Remodeling Inc or my emails answered or phone calls returned.This is outrages that the Horrific House Fire happen 9/25/17 & hired Premium Remodeling Inc on 10/4/17,982 days later as of today 6/12/20 still have wood framing damaged from the Fire that you were to replace new,instead you altered the contract by repairing the damaged wood framing by Encapsulating it & not replacing new per the contract & there is over 190 issues that have not been resolved.As stated on my emails not going to allow anyone from your company back into my house around my children due to the lying not getting your stories straight not answering simple questions about the incidents with the Asbestos Negligence & the illegal photo that you took of my child asleep naked in his underwear with his *** showing in the privacy of his own bedroom,we told Joseph Sastiel Premium Remodeling Inc CEO to delete the photo when he showed it to me & my wife on his cell phone at his office. Who open my child's bedroom door to take the photo? Why did they still take the photo when my child was asleep naked in his underwear with his *** showing & I was in the next bedroom? Do you have anymore photos of my family or Videos? How many phone conversation got recorded that i did not consent? Is that a standard procedure to record all your customers phone conversations?How many times did my child's photo got distributed? I even offered to have LAPD investigate since you did not want to answer my questions, instead you threaten me that if i went to your office you would press charges.Why?If I am a client that paid upfront & following LAPD procedure,even ask you what was convenient for you not to make a scene. Why Premium Remodeling Inc did not comply with Federal and State Law on Asbestos removal?Verified with SCAQMD who regulates this for the US EPA that there was No Asbestos record for my house. Why did you not comply to their regulations? Where the fee's to much money?As you demolish close to 2900 sq ft home that was built in 1974,how many days & times did you violated the survey requirement & Procedure 5?What was tested for Asbestos?Who removed the damaged ducting & did all of it get removed? How many times did me & my family get exposed to Asbestos Containing Materials that cause cancer?Why Premium Remodeling Inc did not tell me or my wife that it was not safe to move back in?Instead you deceived us that you made it safe by sealing the vents & entrances to the fire damaged areas & gutted areas,replaced most of the damaged drywall from the kids bedroom so we can move back into the house,you had the audacity to even offer to install a temporary kitchen.What is upsetting that I paid you the majority of the job upfront that there was no reason to cut corners throughout the project & not comply with SCAQMD endangering me & my families health.Then you falsely send me a certificate with the wrong companies names & nothing to do with complying to SCAQMD. You have offered to send someone to test for Asbestos after you already demolished majority of the house but don't offer for me & my family health to be checked by a doctor cause of your Asbestos Negligence? After going thru the Horrific House Fire that I myself with a water hose tried to put out & prevented the water boiler from exploding before the 31 firefighters showed up,the experience dealing with Premium Remodeling Inc is worst then the Horrific Fire,with the illegal photo you took of my child,not following SCAQMD Regulations that could have exposed us to Cancer, Maliciously Hindering the project for me not to get the certificate of occupancy that has already cost me at least 20K this year alone & that is vital to get out of the Hard Money Loan that you assisted on me getting in which you were paid in full $456,000.00 which again why did you had to cut so many corners, endangering my family health when you were paid upfront?Still after everything been asking since January 2020 for copies of all my documents & till recently you stated you will give them to me after July 4 cause you are working remotely cause of covid-19,have called your office spoken to several employees that they are there to answer the phone & customer pick ups, don't understand why then can't you give me my documents & my cabinet handles that I have paid for last year & is causing them to get damaged.Why can't I pick up the handles up with my documents? I'm I not a customer? Or is Joseph Sastiel Premium Remodeling Inc CEO Discriminating me again being Racist?As he called me last year to apologizes for his comments that only people & houses in Beverly Hills have straight walls as I'm a Hispanic that lives in Northridge. Why do you feel you can do whatever you want with my child & Property?As stated before i'm not losing or selling my house your malice need to stop,Enough is Enough the discrimination need to come to end & part ways.Let me know how we are going to proceedsteve o.
- Business Description:Bell Remodeling and Construction is a second-generation family-owned business with over thirteen years of residential general construction experience in southern California. We are in the residential remodeling business and our goal is to help homeowners get the good feelings they want from their home remodeling projects and financial investment. At BRC we deliver the highest level of remodeling services, increase the market-value of your home, while offering the most competitive prices and 1..Recent Review:When I decided to do an overall renovation on my house, I contacted Bell Remodeling and Construction right away and as usual they never fail to exceed my expectations. I can see the teamwork that makes the result professional, efficient and excellence. They are also good in giving you updates on the work progress and transparent with any issues they encounter. They always provide an excellent work and the team will always be with you from start until you are satisfied with the result you seeMario C.
- Business Description:Pooltechs is a Licensed & Insured California Contractor with over 25 Years Experience. We specialize in Swimming Pool and Spa Service, Repairs, Remodels and Construction. Such as, New Pool & Spa Construction or Remodels, Structural/ Crack Repairs, Inspections, Replaster, Tile, Equipment Sales & Plumbing. We also Repair and Service Portable Spas! We service most of Los Angles & Ventura Counties and give Free EstimatesRecent Review:We were scheduled for a service repair and they made an appointment and never showed even they promised they were still coming . Now they will not answer or respond to messages. Glad I didn’t pay the $75.00 service fee up frontDenise M.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Our primary focus is on you, the customer. We strive to produce a cost effective approach for large, small and complex swimming pool systems. We will provide you with a service that meets your fast paced and ever changing needs. We surpass our customer expectations by delivering excellence around every turn
- Business Description:We have excellent standings with the Contractors State License Board and the Better Business Bureau. License: #1046609 For your and our team members’ protection, ZAR Developers is fully insured. We carry full Workers Compensation Insurance as well as $2,000,000 in General Liability. As one of the best construction companies in Los Angeles we are also bonded. According to thousands of satisfied customers all across Southern California, ZAR Developers is considered the best construction comp..
- Business Description:Proudly serving Southern California for three generations, our service technicians are licensed by the Los Angeles County Department of Health and are certified by IPSSA. We are a fully licensed C-53 contractor (CA 860262) , bonded and insured. Experienced in quality, aesthetically pleasing construction of residential and commercial pools that stand the test of time. We believe in providing exceptional service and results. No project too big or too small. Call us today and experience the dif..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crestwood Pools Inc.
- Dream to reality remodeling16045 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, California
- Dream to reality remodeling
- High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc18329 Hart St
- High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc
- KM BUILDERS INC
- KM BUILDERS INC
- Randy Dugan Pool Plastering Inc.13766 Avenue 352
- Randy Dugan Pool Plastering Inc.
- Tibi Home Design INC.19550 Vanowen St
- Tibi Home Design INC.
- ZAR Developers Inc350 N GLENDALE AVE
- ZAR Developers Inc