When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lancaster, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lancaster
- Curtis & AssociateI sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with
Land Surveyors in Lancaster
- Business Description:We are an employee-owned engineering, surveying, environmental and planning firm with hands-on expertise and a regional reputation. Our work is our marketing strategy.Recent Review:Robison Engineering recently helped me complete all the State of Nevada requirements to secure water rights on my property. The service I received was outstanding! Nathan and Marcie responded immediately to all my concerns, were highly professional, and knowledgable about the process. The value I received for my dollar was better than expected. All in all, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend this outfit to anyone needing this type of professional serviceHazel B.
- Business Description:M.H Construction LICENSE #704920 LICENSED BOND & INSURED COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE - TRASH OUT & SALES CLEAN -ROOF CERTIFICATE -FRONT & BACKYARD MAINT. -TERMITE REPAIR -HVAC -ROOFING RESIDENTIAL -ROOM ADDITION -CONCRETE WORK -PATIO/DECK -DRYWALL -TILE -FIRE DAMAGE CUSTOM -OFFICE -CLINIC -CUSTOM HOMES -GARAGE -GUEST ROOM -BATHROOM CONTACT: MANUEL HERRERA *M.HCONSTRUCTION@YAHOO.COM *CONTACT: (661) 733-9028 *FAX: (661) 718-259
- Business Description:Since 2005. 2-5 employees.Recent Review:I called and left his office a message of what I needed. They never made any attempts to call back. I went with someone else outside the Lancaster and working now with an architect to finalize my project.Ivan F.
- Business Description:Providing all of your Land Surveying needs. Whether it be topographic mapping, ALTA Surveys, Boundary Analysis, Lot Line Adjustments, Parcel Maps and Subdivision, Aerial Photogrammetry, there is no job to big or small. With 18 years surveying, we employ the most relevant verified technologies to get the task done. Our profession is small and many may not understand what we do and provide, we hope to educate the consumer while completing the task at hand. The list above is not all encomp..
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to ReclamationRecent Review:Went quickly and smoothly, drillers are impressed.Batsheva O.
- Business Description:Contact Southwest Surveying, Inc. in Joshua Tree, CA, to hire land surveying and mapping technology services.
- Business Description:Commercial, Industrial, Residential real estate appraisers serving central & Southern California for over 30yrs. Real Estate & Business Valuations. Expert witness court testimony for divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, professional practice, fraud, construction defects, insurance, damages. Estate and portfolio valuations for disposition, trusts, partnerships, corporations, fractional interest valuations. Valuations for mortgage & hard money loans. Experience includes homes, custom homes, lu..
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:Licensed by the State of California as Professional Land Surveyor No. 4464 since 1977. Working with general public, realtors, attorneys, civil engineers, architects. Payment due upon receipt of our invoice, by check or cash. Over 5000 clientsRecent Review:President Gaegg Wardle was available every time I called. View of helpful and they did a great job-it was even less than what they quoted!!Patti A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Del Sur
- Quartz Hill
- Hi Vista
- Lake Hughes
- Lake Los Angeles
- Agua Dulce
- Canyon Country
- Santa Clarita
- Lake View Terrace
- Stevenson Ranch
- La Crescenta
- San Fernando
land surveyors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AppraiserValues.com4570 CAMPUS DR 100
Newport Beach, California
- Mashiach Exploration LLC4995 Santa Barbara Avenue
- Mashiach Exploration LLC
- Robison Engineering Company, Inc846 Victorian Ave. Suite #20
- Robison Engineering Company, Inc
- Wounded Warrior Surveying39252 Winchester Rd
- Wounded Warrior Surveying