John Manning Plumbing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2009

Palmdale, CA 93551

Since 1989, John Manning Plumbing has remained committed to providing superior plumbing services to the communities of Palmdale, Lancaster, and surrounding areas. Whether it’s an emergency pipe link or a clogged drain, their plumbers have the expertise and knowledge to fix all plumbing issues. As a family-owned business, they’re also dedicated to customers, which is why they offer 24-hour service, same-day appointments, and $40 off for new customers. They provide fast and innovative solutions for pesky plumbing issues so that families can go on with their daily lives and not have to worry about their pipes for years to come....

03/16/2021

Jackie C.

John Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.

Description of Work
Clogged plumbing, septic service

Category plumbing, septic tank

12/30/2020

John M.

Joshua, Jason and Daniel did a complete duct cleaning of my heating system in record time. Very professional and polite.

Description of Work
2 Shower valves defective

10/17/2020

Pam P.

Our Bathroom and toilet were clogged

Description of Work
The work performed was done quickly and the drain and toilet were both in working condition when they were done.

08/20/2020

Carrie S.

perfectly. Everything was done and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Septic Clean out

07/25/2020

Patrick L.

Team members Joshua and Jason arrived at our residence in a timely manner. They were highly professional in their explanation of the work that was to be done. They left the work area clean and neat upon completion of the job. They returned for a second day of work to avoid causing damage to our plumbing which would result in the loss of running water. I highly recommend John Manning Plumbing.

Description of Work
Plumbing and faucet repairs

06/15/2020

Kevin B.

John Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Septic Tank pumped

06/05/2020

Mark P.

I was quoted a fair price over the phone, and after inspection, that was the price I was charged. Bathroom sink and shower had slow flow, and both are now clear. They also did a free inspection on my water pressure and my water heater. Good work and a fair price, no hidden fees.

Description of Work
I had two sinks that needed clearing from stoppages

05/11/2020

William R.

John Manning’s company came to home to repair out toilet. Technician Edwin was great and professional. He made the repair quickly and the quality of work was outstanding. The price for the repairs were affordable compare to others. Thank you for the great service.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

05/02/2020

Barbara C.

We bought a new dryer needed assistance connecting it properly. I had a great experience with this company. The tech was supposed to arrive between 2-6pm. He arrived closer to 2; he was friendly and efficient. Definitely recommend their service.

Description of Work
Dryer installation

04/30/2020

Alice U.

Very well quick response very professional and great work at great price

Description of Work
Removal of old bathtub drain to refinish was broken and could not get out

04/27/2020

Annette J.

Rita Pitts and I were very pleased with Edwin's professionalism, punctuality and knowledge. He made the repair within a few minutes. The prices are fair and the service exceptional. If you live in the AV and need a plumber look no further than John Manning Plumbing!

Description of Work
toilet repair

04/22/2020

Nelo E.

The water from one of my showers wasn’t getting as hot as it should have. Edwin (America's Best Plumber) was timely, professional, and friendly, and he got the job done with ease. 10/10 would recommend this company for any household plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Hot Water Issue

04/21/2020

Stephanie N.

We are very happy with the quick and efficient service we received.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of water heater and associated plumbing that supports the water heater. Our old unit was brought up to code.

Category water heater repair

04/20/2020

Karl R.

These guys awesome. I had a leaking sink that needed repairing. They were very easy to reach and quickly scheduled the service. Josh arrived on time and went right to work. He was very friendly and professional and quickly set about the repair. He was done quickly and thoroughly completed the job. I was so pleased that I have rescheduled them for service on another job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Leaking sink

04/11/2020

Cheryl S.

Edwin unclogged my sink that wasn’t allowing the water to drain on 4/8 I was very pleased with his service

Description of Work
Clogged sink

04/06/2020

Demetrius F.

We needed to have the hot water valve under the kitchen sink replaced. Manning plumbing had previously replaced my water heater and a regulator so they were my first call. Joshua came out the same day and not only replaced my kitchen sink valve but he also took care of two outside facets. He took the time to make sure everything was working properly before he left. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen sink and outside valves

03/22/2020

Roland B.

We have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Septic Tank

Category plumbing, septic tank

02/07/2020

Jessica F.

Living with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came!

Description of Work
Septic tank pump and sink snake

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain cleaning

01/25/2020

Jeanine P.

Migual was punctual and very helpful. Helped fix our new water heater. All happy now.

Description of Work
Replace water heater supply lines

Category water heater repair

01/20/2020

Norma A.

Fast and excellent service with reasonable prices. Very satisfied

Description of Work
Water heater was broken

11/22/2019

Richard P.

Had some nasty roots and damaged pipe. Jeff was able to locate the problem and did minimal damage to replace 10 feet of pipe. Gave us a ten year warranty on the fix. Very professional.

Description of Work
Locate and repair crushed sewer main

10/07/2019

Kent B.

John Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped

Category septic tank

Thank you so much for the kind words and if there is anything else that we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call.

08/28/2019

crystal M.

I called in the morning and 2 guys showed up the same day. They were in and out quickly and I was able to understand them. The older gentlemen who handed me business card was named Jeff. Didnt catch the younger guys name. Or i just forgot. I do alot of that these days.

Description of Work
replaced broken cold water shut off valve and leak stopped.

Category plumbing

Glad that we were able to take care of your plumbing needs. Call us if you need anything else.

08/13/2019

Saveta N.

Plummer promised to find the best and fastest solution to my problem. I had hot water that afternoon. The same day he also installed a new water heater, since the old one had just flooded my garage. In just a few hours all work was completed in the most professional manner. Amazing service!

Description of Work
John Manning Plumbing, of Lancaster CA, responded quickly and diligently to my request to repair the broken hot water pipe under the slab.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/11/2019

Rn J.

Bryce was very good and faster . Thank you

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped and put 2 riser

Ortiz Specialty Sewers

Ortiz specialty sewers is a plumbing company. We have the experience and dedication! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or text to schedule a free estimate today! we serve all of Los Angeles County

Brews Roy construction inc

We are general contractor License companies, we Specialize and General build, ADU, Garage covert, home remodel, renovations home services and more.

ACE Water heaters and plumbing

We are a family owned business with over 18 years of experience on plumbing We are highly trained professionals and we specialize in the Water Heater Industry for Repair, Maintenance and installation on either Tank or Tankless Water Heaters. We also offer service plumbing leak repairs, Pressure Regulator Installation, Shower Valve Repair and Installation,Water Conditioning System installation, Automatic Gas shut off Valves, Toilets, Faucets and more.

MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check, American Express, Financing

Plumbing, hot water heating systems, well pumps, water treatment systems, back flow prevention equipment, sewer & drain cleaning, drain vision - diagnostic sewer video camera, bio-clean & electronic leak detection. Septic pumping as well as service and installations of complete systems.