Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Indio, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Indio
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you read less
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!! read less
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company read less
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs read less
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESJ. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes read less
- Shore Line Septic PumpingI initially contacted Logical Rooter from Angie's List, but he was extremely busy, so he referred me to Cesar Rameriz who owns Shore Line. He arrived on time and spent a tremendous amount of time (about 1 1/2 hours) making sure the tank was properly cleaned out. He didn't just pump and leave! He even cut some roots out of the tank. I would recommend him without hesitation read less
Septic Tank Companies in Indio
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️Amy T.
- Business Description:Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San Diego read lessRecent Review:Thanks Option One Plumbing, job well done!, From the below the slab leak detection, correction of the problem, and work completion, everything went well. The Plumbers were professional, friendly, and most important HONEST! This job required profession experienced plumbers, and Option One came through big time. I can sleep well again! read lessJohn C.
- Business Description:we are a small family own bussiness trying to bring our services to you @ affortable prices, we work with both appointments and emergency service calls, our goal is to sattisfied all your plumbing needs, we offer senior discount and same day repair discount read lessRecent Review:Very good. They diagnosed the problem, resolved the situation fast, and provided a competitive price.Jeffrey M.
- Business Description:The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 3000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company goal is to make sure that we have 100% customer satisfaction. We have options and payment plans that can fit in everyones budget. We provide free estimates and you only pay when you're happy. It's no.. read lessRecent Review:Pierre Anaya explained in detail the work required. He provided photos to better explain the work required. He also repaired a bad plumbing job done several years ago. I am immensly happy with the outcome.Anita F.
- Business Description:Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the b.. read lessRecent Review:AAP Home Service was very professional .Loretta S.
- Business Description:We been in business for 15 years In the trade we are a, great group of guys.
- Business Description:Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles Count read lessRecent Review:Alex and his team came quickly, assessed the situation, showed me a video from inside the entire sewage line and gave an estimate. They finished the work in 2 days, made sure everything inside the house worked, took care of yard features affected and were totally responsible. Alex's attitude is that the customer must be totally satisfied read lessCharles F.
- Business Description:Diamond provides clean restroom rentals in Southern California ranging from standard event porta potty rentals to luxury restroom trailers and portable shower trailers. Diamond also provides crowd control fence rentals, barricade rentals, rental sinks, temporary power, storage containers and dumpster rentals, septic pumping and waste water pumping. Recognized as Southern California’s Preferred Portable Restroom Provider, Diamond is known for having the cleanest toilet rentals in the nation. .. read lessRecent Review:The man arrived on time and did the job efficiently. He was very cooperative in dealing with some tricky aspects of our septic system. We were very pleased and will definitely use this company in the future.Susan K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Deana Garcia.Recent Review:It was ok. They came on time. Finished on time. I was pleased with their work.Benjamin C.
- Business Description:5 Star Plumbing, Heating, and Air is a full-service plumbing company known for professionalism and quality service. In the 25 years that they’ve been the business, they always make sure to provide excellent workmanship and get the job right the first time. The company has a team of highly trained and licensed Hemet plumbers who always finds solutions to all your plumbing needs no matter what scope or size. From clogged drains to water line installations as well as sewer services, they can hel.. read lessRecent Review:Awesome. Quick and timely quote Friendly service and excellent work.Byron L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- La Quinta
- Bermuda Dunes
- Indian Wells
- Palm Desert
- Thousand Palms
- Rancho Mirage
- Cathedral City
- Palm Springs
- Desert Hot Springs
- Morongo Valley
- Joshua Tree
- Borrego Springs
- Warner Springs
- Twentynine Palms
- Yucca Valley
- San Jacinto
septic tank services in Indio
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING1606 E 218TH ST
- A Drain ManPO BOX 7351
- A+ Handy Man Service12716 Snapping Turtle Road
Apple Valley, California
- A-Drain-ManP.O.BOX 7351
- Ace Builders, Inc.P.O. Box 1842
Palm Springs, California
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- Advanced Pumping Services21657 Temescal Canyon Rd
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
- American Industrial Services5626 Cherry Ave.
Long Beach, California
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 293
- Anderson Plumbing ServicesP.O. Box 1110
- Apco Construction Services29520 La Cresta Dr
Quail Valley, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- ASTRO PLUMBING2491 Rubidoux Blvd #D
- AWM PlumbingPO Box 491
Yucca Valley, California
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- CJ deBoer Tractor & Septic1971 Aviation Drive
- CLI Construction21581 Orange Ave
- Coachella Valley Plumbing72216 North Shore St # 101
Thousand Palms, California
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Curtis Dump Truck & Backhoe Service, Inc.21130 Union St
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- Dale Rauch General Building Contractor16553 Quantico Rd
Apple Valley, California
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
- DCD Construction601 E Collins St
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Desert Empire Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning44447 Portola Ave
Palm Desert, California
- Despard and Son Construction & Plumbing17369 Rawhide
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
- D Roberts Construction
- Family Plumbing Heating & Air Inc.29970 Technology Dr #210
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farris Septic22421 Barton Rd. Suite #115
Grand Terrace, California
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Flood Brothers Plumbing3940 Laurel Cyn Blvd Ste 568
Studio City, California
- Flow Tech Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.13961 Oxnard St Apt 48
Van Nuys, California
- FM Southern Custom Plumbing39211 Laurel Leaf
- Family Plumbing Heating & Air Inc.
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
- Highland Company, The25325 Noble Canyon St
- Holsson, Inc7900 Limonite PMB 107
- Home Remodeling By Treeium Inc - Riverside Co11801 Pierce St Ste 200
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
- HOVEY PLUMBING & ROOTER SVCPO BOX 204
- Handyman Contractor
- Majoer Rooter Inc4076 Honeysuckle St
- Marquis Associates Incp.o. box 454
- Mirandas Septic Services33749 Whispering Palms Trl
Cathedral City, California
- Mr Pangus Plumbing12914 2nd St
- Mr. Rooter of Palm Desert75101 Sego Ln Unit C
Palm Desert, California
- Majoer Rooter Inc
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors1801 W. Ave K Ste. 201
- PLS Construction15189 Ashwood Lane
Chino Hills, California
- Plumb Rite16936 Baseline
- Plumbing by Jacob12901 Dale St
Garden Grove, California
- PR Plumbing and Drain196 E Blaine St
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
- PREFERRED PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONINGPO BOX 5120
Palm Springs, California
- Preferred Plumbing Heating and Air ConditioningPO Box 5120
Palm Springs, California
- P & G Remodeling