All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is a Family Owned & Operated Full Service Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning company proudly serving customers throughout Southern California for Over 20 Years! We build up our team of the highest trained technicians in the area, providing superior service to our customers needs. What sets us aside is providing options to our customers, everything from a band-aid repair all the way up-to a full house solution. We believe our customers deserve the very best, and we are here to get your Problem Solved!...

Doctor Rooter Inc.

With over 30 years of professional experience, we are here to address all your sewer and water line needs that you may have.

Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

Mega Clean Air

Welcome to Mega Clean Air, where we thrive to provide excellent customer service. We are a licensed HVAC and construction company. We are certified to remove asbestos, clean air ducts and vent pipes, and we can handle all of your appliance repair needs. We take pride in our work, and we offer commitment to delivering exceptional workmanship and dependability for each and every job. We offer a reminder call for all annual maintenance services. We use professional equipment, and we're open on Sundays too! Some estimates can be provided over the phone. Give us a try, and you'll be our customer for life. Family owned and operated.

12/01/2019

He diagnosed this as a problem with the flame sensor, giving me the impression that the part was just old and broken. He gave me an estimate for $597 and said they would not be able to do the job until after the weekend. When I asked how much of this price was for parts and how much for labor, he refused to tell me. I paid the $90 for the service call but did not hire All Pro to do the repair. Whe...

Description of Work
Our furnace would light but then immediately turn off again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/19/2017

I always check the reviews of a business before making the first call. All the good ratings this company has received are right on target.....from the comfort received on the other end of the telephone to the arrival of Jesus M., the service technician. He was wonderful.... courteous, very knowledgable, and took care with our newly installed flooring. He also left everything spotless after working...

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was having great difficulty draining, and water was leaking from the fittings below the sink. Only moved into this home 3 weeks ago, and it's been one thing after another!

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/24/2017

Overall it went well. Turned out not to be a simple job. That was disappointing but the plumber, Jesus, showed me the problems and explained how years of leaking had rusted away the base needed to bolt the toilet to. He also showed me how my tile floor was not level and he would need to use shims to level the toilet so it wouldn't rock like it used to. Jesus was very professional and polite and I ...

Description of Work
Remove and replace toilet

Category plumbing

06/17/2017

Always perfect. Chris Griffen and his crew were amazing

Description of Work
I recently had my air conditioning replaced by All Pro Plumbing and it was a wonderful experience from beginning to my nice cool end. I have used All Pro for all my plumbing problems as well as servicing my air conditioning and tankless water heaters. They are the BEST!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

06/01/2017

It went well. Maintenance performed in a timely manner. The technician was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/30/2017

I did not use them because what they said was - the $45 - they came out and they wanted to charge me I think it was close to $500 to simply install a garbage disposal that I already had purchased.? The estimate was extremely high and I said no thank you.? I'm not happy with them at all.? Their estimate was fine; it was just out of sight.? The price was outrageous.

Description of Work
This was an Angie's List Big Deal for $45 for plumbing. I needed to have a new garbage disposal installed, which I had already purchased. They gave me an estimate.

10/31/2016

Completed successfully and professionally. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Fixed/capped off a leaking sprinkler system pipe.

Category plumber","drain pipe installer

10/17/2016

They were punctual, friendly, and helpful. They explained in detail the work they were doing and took photographs. The workers had a great sense of humor.

Description of Work
The did major plumbing services

10/04/2016

MY KITCHEN FAUCET WAS DRIPPING AND EVERY TIME I TURNED IT ON I WOULD GET MY CLOTHES WET WITH SPRAYED WATER. I HAD JUST A FEW HOURS OF ONE DAY TO GET REPAIRS DONE. JOSEPH ARRIVED, GAVE ME A CHOICE OF 3 OPTIONS AND I DECIDED TO BUY A KITCHEN FAUCET AND HAVE ALL PRO INSTALL IT. JOSEPH HAD TO LEAVE ON A EMERGENCY CALL AND ALL PRO SENT JEFF TO INSTALL MY KITCHEN FAUCET. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED AND TO BE ABLE TO GET THE WORK DONE WITHIN HOURS OF MY FIRST CALL. NO MORE LEAKY KITCHEN FAUCET OR WET CLOTHES.

Description of Work
REPLACE A LEAKING KITCHEN FAUCET

09/21/2016

I was very pleased. They were a little bit expensive but I was pleased with the work. It was very well done. He was clean, respectful and polite. He did a good job. It was a little expensive.

Description of Work
I used All Pro for plumbing. They unlocked the cap and did the flushing. It was a sewer cleaning but he had to move it outside so he could have access to the sewage line.

Category sewer cleaning company

Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, Tankless Water Heating, Trenchless Technology, Septic Pumping Repairs & Installations, Repiping Copper & Pex, Air Conditioning Repair And Replacement, Heating Repair & Replacement, Duct Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing