All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy

Ontario, CA 91764

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is a Family Owned & Operated Full Service Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning company proudly serving customers throughout Southern California for Over 20 Years! We build up our team of the highest trained technicians in the area, providing superior

12/01/2019

GRETCHEN A.

He diagnosed this as a problem with the flame sensor, giving me the impression that the part was just old and broken. He gave me an estimate for $597 and said they would not be able to do the job until after the weekend. When I asked how much of this price was for parts and how much for labor, he refused to tell me. I paid the $90 for the service call but did not hire All Pro to do the repair. When I then googled "flame sensor," the first hit was a youtube video demonstrating how to solve this problem in 5 minutes, simply by wiping the sensor with a piece of paper to clean it off. Did that, problem solved. (You can also buy a replacement part for $20.) Based on this experience, I don't get the impression that the people working for this company are very honest and forthright.

Description of Work
Our furnace would light but then immediately turn off again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/19/2017

Patricia S.

I always check the reviews of a business before making the first call. All the good ratings this company has received are right on target.....from the comfort received on the other end of the telephone to the arrival of Jesus M., the service technician. He was wonderful.... courteous, very knowledgable, and took care with our newly installed flooring. He also left everything spotless after working for 2 hours - long after his normal quitting time. Certainly a long day for him. So nice to do business with a reputable company when one is under a great deal of stress!

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was having great difficulty draining, and water was leaking from the fittings below the sink. Only moved into this home 3 weeks ago, and it's been one thing after another!

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/24/2017

Kimberly W.

Overall it went well. Turned out not to be a simple job. That was disappointing but the plumber, Jesus, showed me the problems and explained how years of leaking had rusted away the base needed to bolt the toilet to. He also showed me how my tile floor was not level and he would need to use shims to level the toilet so it wouldn't rock like it used to. Jesus was very professional and polite and I trusted that I was in good hands.

Description of Work
Remove and replace toilet

06/17/2017

Barbara R.

Always perfect. Chris Griffen and his crew were amazing

Description of Work
I recently had my air conditioning replaced by All Pro Plumbing and it was a wonderful experience from beginning to my nice cool end. I have used All Pro for all my plumbing problems as well as servicing my air conditioning and tankless water heaters. They are the BEST!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

06/01/2017

linda A.

It went well. Maintenance performed in a timely manner. The technician was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/30/2017

Mary L.

I did not use them because what they said was - the $45 - they came out and they wanted to charge me I think it was close to $500 to simply install a garbage disposal that I already had purchased.? The estimate was extremely high and I said no thank you.? I'm not happy with them at all.? Their estimate was fine; it was just out of sight.? The price was outrageous.

Description of Work
This was an Angie's List Big Deal for $45 for plumbing. I needed to have a new garbage disposal installed, which I had already purchased. They gave me an estimate.

10/31/2016

Rita P.

Completed successfully and professionally. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Fixed/capped off a leaking sprinkler system pipe.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

10/17/2016

joanne B.

They were punctual, friendly, and helpful. They explained in detail the work they were doing and took photographs. The workers had a great sense of humor.

Description of Work
The did major plumbing services

10/04/2016

Rosa R.

MY KITCHEN FAUCET WAS DRIPPING AND EVERY TIME I TURNED IT ON I WOULD GET MY CLOTHES WET WITH SPRAYED WATER. I HAD JUST A FEW HOURS OF ONE DAY TO GET REPAIRS DONE. JOSEPH ARRIVED, GAVE ME A CHOICE OF 3 OPTIONS AND I DECIDED TO BUY A KITCHEN FAUCET AND HAVE ALL PRO INSTALL IT. JOSEPH HAD TO LEAVE ON A EMERGENCY CALL AND ALL PRO SENT JEFF TO INSTALL MY KITCHEN FAUCET. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED AND TO BE ABLE TO GET THE WORK DONE WITHIN HOURS OF MY FIRST CALL. NO MORE LEAKY KITCHEN FAUCET OR WET CLOTHES.

Description of Work
REPLACE A LEAKING KITCHEN FAUCET

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate it. #ProblemSolved

09/21/2016

Doxye M.

I was very pleased. They were a little bit expensive but I was pleased with the work. It was very well done. He was clean, respectful and polite. He did a good job. It was a little expensive.

Description of Work
I used All Pro for plumbing. They unlocked the cap and did the flushing. It was a sewer cleaning but he had to move it outside so he could have access to the sewage line.

Category sewer cleaning

09/19/2016

Tanya W.

Great customer service, reasonable price and great warranty. They even cleaned up after the job was complete, better than it was. They also performed a safety check of my plumbing and air conditioner system, leaving recommendations accordingly!!

Description of Work
My main sewer line going out to the streets was slow draining. Josh ; ( Technician/plumber ). , diagnosed the issue at no charge , by sewer camera of the line, in order to give me correct options to solve my issue(s). Josh determined my problem to be tree roots growing into my line. One of the cost-effective options was to "hydro jet" the line with high pressure water and a cutting head , to more effectively clean the line. After about two hours of cleaning he re camera the line to show me the results!

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Always happy to hear our technicians performance. We'll be sure to let Josh know. #ProblemSolved

09/14/2016

Woke up that morning and I found out that I had not water! I looked at my water heater tried to figure out was was wrong. I know nothing about plumbing so I was very hesitant on calling a plumber. I was afraid anyone would try to overcharge me OR sell me a new water heater. I found Pro Plumbing Heating and Air and decided to give them a try. I looked up their website and saw that they are a family owned company and been in the business for a long time. From my initial call to book through the appointment down to the actual appointment so I was very impressed! The lady I called to book my appointment was so polite and courteous she made me feel at ease letting me know that I would be taken care of. I was given a same day appointment and my technician arrived even earlier than I expected. The technician that helped me was so knowledgeable, turned out that that I only needed to light the pilot light on my water heater! He didn't try to push anything on me that I didn't want. He answered all my questions very patiently and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Thank you All Pro Plumbing! I will definitely be calling you in the future for any of my plumbing or AC needs!

Description of Work
Had no hot water. They relit the pilot light on my water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank YOU so much for taking the time to post your feedback! #ProblemSolved

Jesse R.

My a/c unit stopped working. It was very hot. I called several repair shops, and All Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air was able to get someone out to look at it that same day. The technician was very clean and courteous. He performed a diagnostic on my a/c unit and gave me several options for repair and was able to do the repair work I chose that same day. The technician was very thorough, and the office even followed up with me 2 day later to make sure I was satisfied. This was by far the best customer service I have ever experienced and I will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
Repaired A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

[Member Name Removed], we're always very happy to hear our customers feedback. We thank you for taking the time to post it. #ProblemSolved

Michelle B.

I was looking for a local family owned company and i found all pro. They have great reviews online so i figured giving them a try. Once their technician Kenny got here, he was curteous, on time and told me right away then diagnostic he would do before telling me what my options were. When he found what was causing the problem, he gave me options and got to work right away. In a matter of a couple of hours i had hot water again! Thank you all pro!

Description of Work
Repaired water heater, no hot water.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], we'll be sure to let Kenny know your feedback! Thank you for your business! #ProblemSolved

Maria S.

I was pleased with Technician Kenny's, professionalism i was very happy with All Pro plumbing heating & Air's prices i will recommend, this company to all my friends and family

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback!

07/25/2016

Shah K.

They started working on the job, and then tried to tell me my sink line was clogged. They installed a part and my sink started to leak at the top. They gave me a quote. I asked them what my options were and they told me and they ended up leaving without fixing anything. I recommend to anyone to get a written estimate from them before they start working.

Description of Work
They came to fix my bathroom sink leak.

05/08/2016

Paul G.

A very nice guy named Antonio came, on time, and quoted me $550 to flush my tankless water heater. This is routine maintenance for a tankless water heater, and something that takes about 45 minutes to do. I can't believe I paid it! I was so stupid not to just send him packing! But I had taken the time off from work, and I needed it done, so I accepted the price and let him gouge me. I will never do business with this company again. Antonio did let me watch him, and showed me what he was doing, so I could see the water go from having corrosion in it during the early stages of the process, to eventually running clear, indicating that the flushing was having an effect.

Description of Work
Flushed my tankless water heater.

Category water heater repair

12/31/2015

Tim and Debbie K.

I called several providers, all of whom said they were too busy to get to it on that day. Since I couldn't leave my tenants without heat, I kept calling. When I called All Pro, they were professional and took my information. They scheduled their visit for later that day. A few minutes later I got a call that someone available in 15 min which I agreed to having come do the work. Adam came and was nice, polite and got right to work. He found a faulty part and called me with the price. I agreed and he went and got the part and came back and installed it. The tenant says the heater works great!! I thought the price was a little high for the amount of work involved. Yes, he had to know what he was doing in order to figure out the problem, but it still seemed high. Also, he went up on the roof to check the vent and said it might need cleaning, it wasn't so bad as to have caused the problem, but it was dusty. When I asked how much to clean it, he checked his price book and because he couldn't find a price to clean, he recommended replacement, which he did have a price for and was like $500 or $600. That left a sour taste in my mouth. Other than that, overall, he was pleasant and friendly and we were happy with the service, and thankful that they could get to it right away so the family didn't have to go with out heat at this cold time of year.

Description of Work
Changed out a part in a wall heater that had stopped working

Category plumbing

thank you so much for the great review. I am glad we could meet your expectations [Member Name Removed] provide the service we strive for everyday. Please let us know if we can help you out again anytime

09/20/2015

Cindy S.

Horrible! A coworker recommended them and I wish they never had. Although they came right away and Antonio seemed knowledgable, I feel we were tremendously overcharged and led to believe they would support our insurance claim but they did not. After telling several people how much we paid we were told many times that we were severely overcharged. I think they took advantage of our emergency. We were told by Antonio that the incident was caused by my overfilling the tub accidentally which would have been covered by our insurance. Antonio even gave me his cell number so the insurance adjuster could call him. But when the insurance called he told them it was caused by wear and tear which was not covered! Paying that over charged plus our deductible almost caused us to cancel a trip we had promised our adopted 4 year old daughter. I will never call them again! I emailed "Christine" on June 2nd when the insurance handler informed of this and received no response. They are out for your money.

Description of Work
Repair bathtub p-trap on second story that leaked into garage

07/06/2015

linda A.

.The response time from me initiating the call to the company and their arrival time could not have been better. I thought that it's Sunday there would be a long wait but I was very surprised that this was not the case. The service technician arrived as promised and explained the problem and what needed to be corrected. He performed the job quickly

Description of Work
I had a leaking pipe connecting to the toilet that was replaced.

Category plumbing

Mam Thank you so much for the great review and rating. Im glad everything was to your satisfaction. Please let us know if we may be of help to you or anyone you know in the future.

06/25/2015

John S.

It goes very well, I have been using this company for two years.

Description of Work
They provided a warranty for my furnace and my A/C unit. And they also perform inspections on both units twice a year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We appreciate the great rating and feedback [member name removed]! We hope to be your contractor of choice for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning for years to come! Call us if you need anything.

06/23/2014

Pat S.

They came out 3 different times to fix a stoppage. Each time the problem would come back after they left, and we had our septic tank pumped on their recommendation. After using a different plumber we were told that the septic pump was unnecessary. The new plumber found the issue right away and fixed it.

Description of Work
He came out to fix the toilets. We had a stoppage we could not fix.

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain cleaning

01/27/2014

Steven L.

A couple week's later, I had much more plumbing work done in my kitchen by Allison Plumbing and the prices were much lower and the service much better.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom sink water valve parts.

Category plumbing

Sir I am sorry you were not 100% satisfied with our service and pricing. We work very hard to keep our clients happy and maintain over an 80% return customer rate. There must have been a disconnect there somewhere and I really wish you would have attempted to call our service managers to resolve any issues before going to a venue like this to post negative feedback, as we do not have any record of you calling in to show dissatisfaction in our system. We have managers here to work out any issues that may arise all day every day. All i can say about this other plumbing company is in this market we are in currently, there is always someone who will beat everyone elses pricing to get business. We pride ourselves on NOT being one of those "under $100 for everything" and "$40 drain cleaning" companies, and our service is 2nd to none, I will stand by that! If you ever need us we are here. thank you

12/17/2013

Mark I.

They are skilled in multiple areas of home repair and improvement. Electrical, Plumbing, masonry, etc. I strongly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
All Pro has worked on various projects at my houses and always does a great job.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! it is a breath of fresh air to see our clients take the time to post when they are happy, as it seems most people in this market feel more inclined to post negatively first before anything else, but never allowing the contractor to rectify the situation!. Our customers love us and we love them. We are here to serve you 24/7! Thanks again!

11/19/2013

Debra C.

All-pro came out to unblock my main sewer line. First they got their snake stuck in the line and couldn't get it out. So then they tried hydrojetting which not only didn't work but came back up into my bathroom. After finally running a camera down the line, they found the line was broken and would have to be dug up and replaced. I opted for partial replacement since I already wasn't impressed. The following day they came out and dug up the area, found the problem and replaced the main pipe in that area. Wouldn't you know? A month later I get an enormous gas bill, wind up getting my gas shut off and have a gas leak RIGHT IN THE SAME PLACE THEY DUG UP! Unfortunately, there is no way to prove they broke it while performing the work they did so I'm the loser!

Description of Work
ALL PRO PLUMBING HEATING AND AIR

Category sewer cleaning

Mam we prefer to not even respond to this claim as you have attempted to post this on every avenue possible, and we have dealt with this over and over again, winning this disagreement time and time again with all venues. We respond right away to any complaints, and attempt to resolve issues to the best of our ability. Sometimes no matter what the contractor does, the customer will still find fault, and this is one of those situations. It obviously is NOT the right fit for a continued relationship here, but we do recognize and understand we cannot please EVERYBODY. I wish you the best and for anyone reading this please see that we ALWAYS respond to someone both good and bad, and will ALWAYS continue to do so!. Thanks :)

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

LP Hauling

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Magnolia Heating & Cooling Inc

100% customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please check out our 2500+ 5 star reviews across the internet with an 5 Star A+ rating. Homeowners, expect nothing but the best from their HVAC contractor, and Magnolia Heating and Cooling is ready to exceed your expectations. Call today for AC or Heater Repairs, Replacement, Installation or any other service.

Award 2022

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, Tankless Water Heating, Trenchless Technology, Septic Pumping Repairs & Installations, Repiping Copper & Pex, Air Conditioning Repair And Replacement, Heating Repair & Replacement, Duct Cleaning