Professional Plumbing Inc

California: Contractors
11/30/2021

Multiple Locations: Inland Empire &

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

With all the new health concerns caused by COVID-19 we at Professional Plumbing Inc have increased our efforts to make sure we help stop the spread of this virus. All our technicians are now wearing a new set of gloves and booties into each home. All tools are wiped down with wipes made to kill germs, not just clean them before going back into the trucks. Hand tools are periodically dipped in rubbing alcohol to further help destroy germs. These may seem like extreme measures, but we take your health and the health of all our employees seriously. Thank you for your continued business. We are not the typical plumbers, our guys are neat and clean, well groomed, respectful of you and your property. They arrive in a clean truck that is well stocked, and best of all we don't try to charge you a ridiculous amount of money to do a so-so job. Minor plumbing leaks to replacing the sewer line in you front yard. We can handle any plumbing issue you have quickly and we are affordable. We are here to help. We want your business and it shows on every job we do. We come in and quickly solve your plumbing issues, then we clean up so well that you can't really tell that we were even there, except of course, your plumbing is working the way it is supposed to. Try us once and you will wonder why you haven't used us in the past and you'll want to use us in the future. Additional phone - (949) 646-5511, (877) 755-3519....

plumbers (330)drain cleaning (35)water heaters (20)home remodeling (12)gas leak repair (5)sewer cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (1)water softeners (1)marble & granite (2)countertop installation (1)

11/06/2020

Mark performed work quickly and clean, he was sharp in time and detailed why I need specific work and not other types.

Description of Work
Fix Bath tub faucet, Garden Faucet, Replace toilet seat and Toilet tank fill vailve

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/14/2020

We had a kitchen sink back-up on a Sunday afternoon while preparing for dinner. After searching for an emergency plumbing service with good reviews and availability, I found Professional Plumbing, Inc. Professional Plumbing is not simply a rooter service, and I was informed that, though they were willing to help, they would not necessarily be the least expensive option. After receiving an basic es...

Description of Work
Emergency Kitchen Drain Stoppage Clearing

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

07/09/2020

Chris and his guy are just extremely talented and efficient. They knocked out a few items that I needed done and I had a few simple tasks that I added last mint and was willing to pay for but they did them and didn't charge me for their time. How often does that happen? Of course, I had to offer to buy them lunch and reward the good work and extras that they performed so willingly - and did I ment...

Description of Work
Fantastic workmanship + Service

Category plumbing,water softeners,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Review for Professional Plumbing Inc - Multiple Locations:, Fountain Valley, CA - 38704601

01/02/2020

Mark worked very hard and cleared some plaster that some workmen had left in the pipe about 30 years ago but was causing the problem. He cleared the plaster and checked it all the way to the street ensuring pipe was open.

Description of Work
Toilet on the second floor had a plugged pipe.

10/26/2019

Nick Haas showed up at the house and figured out our issue quickly. He warned that it might be a rusted out flange - the part in the actual drain system to which the toilet attaches. However, he found that the flange was fine and that when we had our remodel, the contractor raised the height of the floor by a layer of one tile, which meant that the wax seal under the toilet was too thin. Nick quic...

Description of Work
The bolts attaching our toilet to the floor came loose and, ultimately, were rusted out and not holding the toilet in place at all.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

09/07/2019

I claimed an Angie's List Toilet Replacement deal for $185 from Professional Plumbing. Liz contacted me promptly to arrange a repair date. Oscar called me an hour prior to our appointment to let me know he's on the way. Oscar arrived on time, surveyed the job and honored the Angie's List deal for the toilet replacement. I added the shower valves cartridge replacements. He quoted me the additional ...

Description of Work
Toilet replacement, shower valves cartridge replacements

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

08/15/2019

Vince got it out quickly with no problem. He was very nice, professional, and neat. He cleaned up when he was done! Thanks Vince!

Description of Work
My child flushed a bottle down the toilet.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

07/25/2019

It went very well. I'm very satisfied with the responsiveness of Liz and the plumber who came out - Chris, was very efficient and professional. I'm happy that I called them to do my plumbing work.

Description of Work
Exterior hose bib replacement

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/19/2019

Fabulous! It was Saturday and I was in the middle of canning fruit with dishwasher running. Of COURSE, the sink back up. I called to request help around 10:30 a.m. and before I knew it, the works was being done. Mark was thorough and detailed; he cleaned everything up and ensured the whole line was cleared before he left. Thank you!

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink unclogged

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

07/06/2019

showed up on time. clean, professional got in got out got it done right.

Description of Work
Disposal + other

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

Plumbing Services – Repairs, Re-Pipes, Drips & Leaks, Garbage Disposals, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Slab Leaks, Backflow, & Natural Gas Lines.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check